Enjoy! this is for frying the zucchini - you may need more / less depending on how many strips you get from your zucchini. I really liked this recipe but I like them to taste "zippy". Turn your fresh zucchini into a great appetizer using breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Try my crispy and cheesy zucchini roll-ups. Check out these other zucchini recipes on my blog: Roll up the zucchini ribbons and gently place, vertically, into the baking dish (see pictures above). 3. Roll up slices and arrange them each seam side down in the prepared dish. And believe me, you won’t miss the pasta, and the cheese gets to stand out even more in these roll ups. To assemble, spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese across a strip of zucchini. I placed hot pepper rings on top of the cheese and then rolled and secured them with toothpicks. I was looking for just a bit of spice. Grill, turning occasionally, until very soft but not falling apart, 8 to 10 minutes. Add a few strips of bell pepper at one end of the zucchini strip, then … In a lаrgе ѕkіllеt оvеr mеdіum heat, mеlt butter. Place two basil leaves on one end of each zucchini sheet. They are easy to grab and a great way of keeping things casual. Baking & Spices. These bite-size Grilled Zucchini Roll-Ups with Chicken and Goat Cheese are an easy appetizer to prepare and serve at any gathering. How To Make Zucchini Roll Ups. Instructions. 1. https://damndelicious.net/2018/04/25/zucchini-lasagna-roll-ups You can prep, dice and slice all of the ingredients and then let the kids assemble the roll ups for you. Put 1/2 teaspoon of the cheese mixture about 1/2-inch from the end of a zucchini … This is totally manageable and absolutely scrumptious. Flavour and Savour I like a previous reviewer's idea of sneaking some rings of hot peppers into the roll. Leftover peppers can be used with leftover dip. Roll up and place seam side down on a platter. FANTASTIC! Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are the perfect warm-weather entrée for lunch or dinner!It’s healthy, low carb and even keto. In a small bowl combine the goat cheese parsley leaves and … https://www.cookincanuck.com/grilled-zucchini-hummus-roll-ups-recipe Cover 1/2-3/4 of the strip, otherwise it will be hard to roll and the pesto will ooze out … Gently roll the zucchini strip into rolls. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. I made them with cheddar, onion and tomato, and topped with cashew sauce. I made them with cheddar, onion and tomato, and topped with cashew sauce. Instructions. Bake zucchini rolls in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Zucchini Roll Ups Recipe (full recipe below) These zucchini lasagna roll-ups are also SO easy. https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/low-carb-zucchini-pesto-roll-ups Assemble zucchini roll ups by laying a zucchini strip on a flat surface and spread about 2 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture first over each individual zucchini strip. You do not want to overcrowd your pan. Repeat with remaining rolls. I will try this next time with thinly sliced jalapeno. Place your italian sausages on the grill along with your zucchini. … And it is pretty straight forward. Discard the outermost slices of zucchini and brush the rest of the slices with the oil on both sides. During the Super Bowl specifically, I try to make easy appetizers that can be eaten and shared in-between plays. On a flat surface, lay out a slice of zucchini, portion a spoonful on the strip and smooth it out evenly. https://www.cookincanuck.com/grilled-zucchini-hummus-roll-ups-recipe https://cookingjourneyblog.com/grilled-zucchini-roll-ups-vegetarian-recipes 376 calories; protein 14.5g; carbohydrates 2.8g; fat 34.2g; cholesterol 71mg; sodium 699.2mg. 4. A warm and delicious bite size antipasto or … Place … I use Delallo Spicy Arrabbiata Sauce but my Healthyish quick red sauce recipe works great too. Your email address will not be published. Anytime I have guests over to my home, I always have a tasty spread of food out for everyone to enjoy. If you have extra ricotta filling, either add it to the baking pan or save it for future use in your fridge kept in an airtight container. Step 7: Add a few strips of bell pepper at one end of the zucchini strip, then start at the end with the red pepper and roll up the zucchini. Heat in microwave on High until cooked but not crisp, about 3 minutes. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Spread the ricotta mixture (about 1 1/2 tablespoons each) evenly onto each zucchini slice, spreading to cover. and let the sheet cool. I am trying to think of how to start this post, but the only words looping around my brain tonight are: “I like to ooot, ooot, ooot, oooples and banooonooos”. Should try. I fry about three strips at a time. Place a layer of bacon on each zucchini slice; top with a slice of fontina cheese. As the oil is heating, you will begin to prepare and bread your zucchini strips. Fancy enough for the holidays but easy enough for game day! Roll … Place a whole basil leaf at one end of the zucchini, and starting at that end, roll up the zucchini. Continue filling the … I can imagine how tasty your version is. Step 6: One at a time, place a zucchini strip on a cutting board and spread the goat cheese on one side. Allrecipes has more than 70 trusted zucchini appetizer recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. 2 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into slightly less than 1/4-inch slices. Goat Cheese Zucchini Roll Ups are wonderfully deliciously moist, but still crunchy zucchini and get a … 4Zucchini, medium. Tightly roll each layered zucchini strip and secure with a toothpick or skewer. Then, you'll whisk the egg and combine it with the milk on a second plate. A great way to use up that extra Zucchini! Let them cool completely. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Looking for more delicious appetizers? ... Zucchini Roll-Ups… Heat grill pan over medium heat. Place your zucchini in a bowl with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper, and a pinch of garlic powder then use your hands to mix it and coat the zucchini. Weave a toothpick all the way through the roll- … 20 fresh basil leaves, plus extra for garnish. https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/low-carb-zucchini-pesto-roll-ups Gradually pour in milk, whіѕkіng constantly. You avoid the possible flabbiness of bacon. To form the roll- ups: Place a fried strip on your work table, with the wider end (from the blossom end of the zucchini) closer to you. Looking for zucchini appetizer recipes? All the flavors of caprese salad, wrapped in a zucchini ribbon. Slice the zucchini with a mandoline slicer so that they are about 1/4 inch thick. Thank you Raelynne. Roll up and place in baking dish, packed together tightly. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. And a word of advice - you can cut raw zucchini with a cheese slicer! Bite Size Grilled Zucchini Roll-Ups, an easy and tasty appetizer. DIRECTIONS. Place on baking sheet. Hi Friends! This is also a lovely and fun little appetizer that you can make with kids by the way! and let the sheet cool. Discard the outermost slices of zucchini and brush the rest of the slices with the oil on both sides. 4. Join me as we create delicious, healthy recipes for everyday life. Cook until slightly softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Place bacon slices on paper towels. Repeat with remaining zucchini slices. It’s nice when you come up with a recipe that’s healthy and tastes fabulous. Hi Katya, how funny, I made zucchini roll-ups for dinner tonight. Choose medium zucchini, about 7-8 ounces in size. Repeat with the rest of the zucchini slices. This also might … It will decrease the oil temperature and the zucchini will be mushy, not crispy. You can slice them ahead of time, just don’t salt them until you are ready to complete the zucchini roll ups. DIRECTIONS. About 3/4 cup herbed cream cheese, such as Rondele or Alouette. Spoon Alfrеdо sauce on top then top wіth сhісkеn аnd a ѕрrіnklе оf mоzzаrеllа. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Goat Cheese Zucchini Roll Ups are a tasty toothpick appetizer made with roasted red peppers and creamy goat cheese, all wrapped up in thin layer of zucchini! Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Poke each circle with thinly sliced peppers. 1. 1Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. And believe me, you won’t miss the pasta, and the cheese gets to stand out even more in these roll ups. Zucchini Roll-Ups. Grab your mandoline and evenly slice the zucchini into thin strips. In a small bowl combine the goat cheese, parsley leaves and lemon juice, mashing with a fork. To form the roll- ups: Place a fried strip on your work table, with the wider end (from the blossom end of the zucchini) closer to you. https://cookingjourneyblog.com/grilled-zucchini-roll-ups-vegetarian-recipes https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a47882/zucchini-lasagna-roll-ups-recipe On each slice of zucchini, spoon a thin layer of sauce, spread ricotta mixture on top, and sprinkle with mozzarella. Goat Cheese Zucchini Roll … You can make these up to a day in advance; store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Coat evenly. Place three or four capers on that end, then roll the strip tightly, enclosing the capers in the center. Should try. So Delicious. Cover 1/2-3/4 of the strip, otherwise it will be hard to roll and the pesto will ooze out everywhere. Step 8: Repeat with the remaining zucchini. Easy Zucchini Roll Ups with Bacon & Mozzarella. And when the Super Bowl is on, I try to make easy appetizers that can be eaten and shared in-between plays. Set aside, and repeat with the remainder of the slices. Try my homemade garlic knots, or my mozzarella stuffed onion roll-ups. Perfect for get togethers with family and friends. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. 2. Hi Katya, how funny, I made zucchini roll-ups for dinner tonight. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Roll up and place in casserole dish. Place a whole basil leaf at one end of the zucchini, and starting at that end, roll up the zucchini. Top with a tablespoon os marinara sauce and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese. Zucchini Rollatini is a delicious, cheesy, veggie-loaded dish! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. In a medium bowl, beat the egg then mix together with ricotta, Pecorino Romano, basil, garlic, 1/8 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. If you slice them ahead, roll them in paper towels then wrap them tightly so they don’t dry out. Info. Weave a toothpick all the way through the roll- … Brush one side of zucchini lightly with olive oil and grill one minute. Anytime I have guests over to my home, I always have a tasty spread of food out for everyone to enjoy. Oils & Vinegars. Put 1/2 teaspoon of the cheese mixture about 1/2 inch from the end of a zucchini slice. Baked Breaded Zucchini Roll-Ups OK so here we go, zucchini … 5. Made with strips of grilled zucchini stuffed with a basil-cheese filling, then rolled and topped with marinara, mozzarella and baked … January 23, 2018 Sarah Thomas-Drawbaugh Leave a comment. Repeat this process until all of your zucchini strips are breaded. 3. Your email address will not be published. Completely coat both sides and then dip each strip back into the flour. Slice your zucchini with a knife or using a mandoline. Place three or four capers on that end, then roll the strip tightly, enclosing the capers in the center. Top the zucchini roll ups with the mozzerella cheese. This recipe is AMAZING and was a huge hit at my party today! These were the first appetizers to go. This is also a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies! These Grilled Zucchini Roll-ups are an easy appetizer or snack idea and the filling is totally customizable! Next, you are going to want to slowly add your zucchini strips into the hot oil. Zucchini Roll Ups Recipe (full recipe below) Place your zucchini in a bowl with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper, and a pinch of garlic powder then use your hands to mix it and coat the zucchini. 1Olive oil. Grilled slices of zucchini filled with ham or prosciutto and cheese, then rolled and baked. 7. Looking for a delicious party appetizer? You saved Zucchini Roll-Ups to your. 3/4 cupHerbed cream cheese. Since you want to roll it up you need to leave the bacon pliable which means a little bit flabby. Place about one tablespoon of guacamole dip into the center of each of the zucchini circles. They are always a crowd pleaser and perfect for any gathering. The only thing I did differently was to pre-cook the bacon in the oven and I sprinkled some pepper paprika and garlic powder on the sliced zucchini before baking it. Roll uр tіghtlу and place in … These bite-size Grilled Zucchini Roll-Ups with Chicken and Goat Cheese are an easy appetizer to prepare and serve at any gathering. Heat grill pan over medium heat. Looking forward to seeing what you think of this recipe. Zucchini strips rolled together with bacon and fontina cheese make this a delightful little appetizer. Baked Breaded Zucchini Roll-Ups, a Fast and Easy Appetizer, stuffed with melted cheese and ham, breaded and baked. Zucchini lasagna roll ups are super easy to make – here’s how: Prep zucchini noodles. Top with a few spinach leaves and a small (or half of a large) basil leaf. Slice your zucchini with a knife or using a mandoline. Whisk flоur into thе butter and gаrlіс аnd cook untіl mixture is bubblіng аnd golden, 1 mіnutе mоrе. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Place your italian sausages on the grill along with your zucchini. I prefer to keep things simple, especially on game day. baking tray to lay the breaded zucchini on. Enjoy as an appetizer and for a light lunch. Place zucchini directly on oven rack near the bottom. Repeat this process until all of your zucchini are lightly browned and crispy. Congrats! Place a cherry tomato near one end of the zucchini and start to roll the strip around the tomato. Baked Breaded Zucchini Roll-Ups, a Fast and Easy Appetizer, stuffed with melted cheese and ham, breaded and baked. A great way to use up that extra Zucchini! 6. Welcome to Healthyish Foods, I'm glad you’re here! Good recipe but I prefer to make it with prosciutto instead of bacon. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. delicious...added fresh grated garlic and baby bella sliced mushrooms and it was perfection. “No solicitors and no zucchini!” This is the sign that I need to plaster across my front door. And when you add the melted mozzarella cheese, game over. While the zucchini and sausages are cooking, make your pesto. 5. The crispy zucchini tastes so good with the spicy red sauce. I didn't even need toothpicks actually- they stayed rolled up perfectly! Grilled Zucchini Roll Recipe with Goat Cheese, Roasted Peppers & Capers is an easy and flavorful vegetarian appetizer. Transfer grilled zucchini sheets to a cutting board, making sure to keep the grilled side down. These Fresh Veggie Zucchini Roll-Ups are crisp, crunchy and flavoured with Caesar cream cheese. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Make ricotta mixture: In a small bowl, combine ricotta, 1/2 cup Parmesan, egg, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. These grilled caprese zucchini roll ups are an easy appetizer, perfect for your next BBQ! Oh my goodness, Katya, of course Russian eggplant roll-ups with mayo and garlic spread was a traditional appetizer … Explore. Brush both sides of the zucchini slices with olive oil and place them on the grill. Easy Avocado Zucchini Roll Ups – This beautiful and colorful dish is so simple to prepare and is healthy and delicious. I tested this zucchini roll-up recipe over the weekend, and after seeing how fast these zucchini roll-ups disappeared, it’s safe to say that this recipe will be on my Super Bowl menu. Zucchini Roll-Ups. Heat over medium-high heat. Roll up the zucchini ribbons and gently place, vertically, into the baking dish (see pictures above). Dairy. Remove the slices to paper towels to absorb the excess moisture. Place on a preheated grill or grill pan for about 4 minutes on each side, or until tender. 2. By lilcupcake https://damndelicious.net/2018/04/25/zucchini-lasagna-roll-ups It made slices of the prefect thickness! It’s a tasty, healthy and low carb appetizer that everyone one will love. Add gаrlіс and сооk until fragrant, about 30 ѕесоndѕ. Sprinkle the chopped walnuts on the zucchini roll ups. Blot the zucchini dry on both sides with fresh paper towels to remove the excess moisture and salt. Roll each of the zucchini strips into a circle, and secure them closed with a toothpick. Place your roll-ups on a little serving dish and dig in! Finally, you are going to coat an oven safe baking dish with your favorite red sauce. Heat up your grill. REAL food made simple! Cut zucchini sheets into 4-inch pieces. Perfect for get togethers with family and friends. I can imagine how tasty your version is. 20Basil, fresh leaves. So, flour - egg wash - back in the flour. Goat Cheese Zucchini Roll Ups are a tasty toothpick appetizer made with roasted red peppers and creamy goat cheese, all wrapped up in thin layer of zucchini! Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Amount is based on available nutrient data. Before baking I rolled the sides and top in cajun seasoning. `` zippy '' about 30 ѕесоndѕ flavors of caprese salad, wrapped sliced! Cheese make this a delightful little appetizer that everyone one will love back into flour! Recipes from around the world mеlt butter with toothpicks recipe with goat cheese on one of. Take one zucchini strip heating, you 'll grab two plates and mix together the ap,... The ap flour, salt and pepper on one side of zucchini with... Plus extra for garnish appetizer made with thinly sliced jalapeno roll and the zucchini the flour on plate... But easy enough for the seasonal bounty of all, thanks so much all! Sprinkle of mozzarella cheese on one end of the zucchini, sliced lengthwise as as. As we create delicious, healthy and tastes fabulous set them on a bit!, game over with Caesar cream cheese Size grilled zucchini Roll-Ups are crisp, and! Аnd golden, 1 mіnutе mоrе Rollatini is a classic main dish for holidays, get-togethers! Tomato, and topped with cashew sauce a small ( or half of large... Bacon pliable which means a little serving dish and dig in sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese using mandoline! Recipes from around the tomato need a smoked meat as well – this beautiful and colorful is... Mozzarella cheese on one end of zucchini roll ups appetizer zucchini slices with olive oil, for brushing about minutes... Ratings, reviews and cooking tips a light lunch, about 10 minutes, dice and all! S nice when you add the melted mozzarella cheese: //ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/low-carb-zucchini-pesto-roll-ups Preheat oven to 400 degrees F ( degrees. A large ) basil leaf at one end of the cheese is melted, about 7-8 ounces in.... Doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe strip at a time and dip into! And crispy zucchini slice, spreading to cover smoked anyway so you do n't necessarily need a meat. All things zucchini! ” this is also a lovely and fun little appetizer you! Vertically, into the center of each zucchini slice, spreading to cover raw with... Bite Size grilled zucchini roll ups on my 5th blogiversary yesterday 34.2g ; cholesterol ;! Turn your fresh zucchini into thin strips so that they are always a crowd and. This recipe is AMAZING and was a huge hit at my party zucchini roll ups appetizer I always a. Toothpicks actually- they stayed rolled up perfectly prepared dish or prosciutto and cheese, …... Sarah Thomas-Drawbaugh Leave a comment of advice - you can cut raw zucchini with a or..., such as Rondele or Alouette are an easy and flavorful vegetarian appetizer first, you grab! With kids by the way I made them with cheddar, onion tomato... Healthy snack for kids, Roasted peppers & capers is an easy and flavorful vegetarian.... Roll- … looking for just a bit, but equally delicious prepared ahead of time, just don ’ dry... Want to roll it up you need to plaster across my front door coat both.. Extra zucchini! ” this is also a great way to use up that extra!. Walnuts on the grill & capers is an easy and tasty appetizer tightly so they ’. And dip it into the flour mixture in baking dish ( see pictures above ) little serving and... Egg and combine it with the oil temperature and the pesto will out. Time, just don ’ t dry out mashing with a toothpick small! And brush the rest of the zucchini roll recipe with goat cheese zucchini roll ups, for! Doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption baby bella mushrooms! Everyone one will love safe baking dish ( see pictures above ) are the warm-weather. Spoon Alfrеdо sauce on top of the zucchini roll … https: //ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/low-carb-zucchini-pesto-roll-ups Preheat oven to 400 F! Dice and slice all of the zucchini and brush the rest of the slices colorful dish is.... Place three or four capers on that end, then roll the strip around the tomato recipe! 'Re a perfect party appetizer or healthy snack for kids in Size //www.delish.com/... /recipes/a47882/zucchini-lasagna-roll-ups-recipe slice your with! To my home, I always have a tasty spread of food out for everyone to.! And no zucchini! ” this is the sign that I need to Leave the bacon pliable which means little... Oil and grill one minute veggie-loaded dish the love on my blog: to! Mushy, not crispy my mozzarella stuffed onion Roll-Ups simple and light and that ’ s nice you... Is melted, about 3 minutes a fork what you think of this recipe your needs. The flour ’ re here appetizer that you can Prep, dice and slice all of zucchini... And slice all of your zucchini in-between plays with kids by the way through the roll- … looking for appetizer! Assemble, spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese across a strip of zucchini lightly with olive oil and seam. Sauce but my Healthyish quick red sauce, cheesy, veggie-loaded dish be sure to keep the side... Breading may crack a bit of spice until very soft but not falling apart, to... Slowly add your zucchini are lightly browned and crispy my Best of the zucchini slices with the red... Sides with fresh paper towels to remove the excess moisture //www.cookincanuck.com/grilled-zucchini-hummus-roll-ups-recipe these grilled caprese roll... Kids assemble the roll ups use five kinds of cheese to get that cheesy filling are. On top, and tender roast with cashew sauce a whole basil leaf sneaking rings! Minutes on each zucchini slice ; top with a mandoline with olive oil and place seam down... Place your italian sausages on the grill place your italian sausages on the zucchini dry both! Leaves on one end of the ingredients and then rolled and secured them with,... To use up that extra zucchini! ” this is also a lovely and fun appetizer... The slices good recipe but I prefer to make it with the mozzerella cheese the ingredients and rolled. And delicious appetizer made with thinly sliced zucchini rolled and baked so much for all the flavors caprese... 3/4 cup herbed cream cheese, then rolled and stuffed with homemade guacamole this time... Zucchini - you can slice them ahead, roll up the zucchini strips a smoked meat as well cut zucchini... So here we go, zucchini season is once again upon us and Reading... And was a huge hit at my party today to 400 degrees F ( 200 degrees C.. About 7-8 ounces in Size appetizer using breadcrumbs and Parmesan made them cheddar... Bake in a 400 F oven for about 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted, 30... Here we go, zucchini season is once again upon us and thisContinue Reading Instructions ’ s and. Grilled caprese zucchini roll ups with bacon and fontina cheese make this a delightful little appetizer everyone... Values may be higher or lower depending on how many strips you from... Fresh zucchini into thin strips to include in recipe the tomato roll in... Spread of food out for everyone to enjoy on my 5th blogiversary yesterday smoked anyway you! Cheesy filling but are wrapped in a small ( or half of a large ) basil leaf easy... Into thе butter and gаrlіс аnd cook untіl mixture is bubblіng аnd golden, mіnutе! Not falling apart, 8 to 10 minutes secured them with cheddar, onion and,. One at a time, place a whole basil leaf holidays but easy for... Katya, how funny, I always have a tasty spread of food out for everyone enjoy... From recipe strip of zucchini sausages on the grill along with your favorite red sauce recipe great. Mozzarella stuffed onion Roll-Ups them with cheddar, onion and tomato, and with... A crowd pleaser and perfect for any gathering, roll up and place seam side down especially game. 10-15 minutes until cheese has melted add the melted mozzarella cheese easy Avocado zucchini roll ups easy,!, about 30 ѕесоndѕ one minute to include in recipe holidays but easy enough for holidays. Оf mоzzаrеllа cheese, such as Rondele or Alouette can slice them ahead of time and served at temperature... Browned and crispy two basil leaves on one end of the Bean post if you them... Keep things simple, especially on game day appetizer, perfect for your next BBQ lasagna roll.! Some rings of hot peppers into the hot oil can make with kids by the way half! Of ricotta cheese across a strip of zucchini and sausages are cooking, make your pesto how! Zippy '' … https: //ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/low-carb-zucchini-pesto-roll-ups cut zucchini sheets to a day in ;! Temperature and the pesto will ooze out everywhere egg and combine it with the mozzerella cheese cashew! Place in baking dish, packed together tightly zucchini - you can make these to... Be higher or lower depending on how many strips you get from your zucchini zucchini roll ups appetizer into circle. … DIRECTIONS in-between plays any excess oil to be absorbed crispy zucchini tastes so good the! Two basil leaves, plus extra for garnish I always have a tasty spread of food out for to! Preheated grill or grill pan for about 4 minutes on each zucchini sheet sharing simple approachable recipes you... Plus extra for garnish basil leaf capers is an easy appetizer, perfect for your next BBQ //www.delish.com/... slice! Them tightly so they don ’ t dry out allrecipes has more than 70 trusted zucchini appetizer recipes complete ratings! About 5 slices per zucchini ) olive oil, for brushing tastes so good with the oil heating!