However, if your horse dies seconds before you, the game will give you another horse. The epic journey is nearly at its conclusion. Arthur and his horse die Whether you die both during a firefight or by falling from great heights, the game will load the last save. Caution: Red Dead Redemption 2 story spoilers ahead! I think the story is still amazing, but the game gets a lot less "enjoyable" from the moment they get to Guarma to the end of chapter 6 at least. Am I just wishing upon impossibilities now? The war horse add on is the only thing you could get again. You do keep the clothes and the weapons you had purchased during the preceding chapters, but you have to get about a third of the way through the epilogue to access them. Thank you so much. Running up to it will only agitate it more. I miss him dearly. It’s a pretty close coloration to Buell . It stars Dudley Moore as the drunken millionaire who is being forced to marry a woman he dispises. Did Rockstar downgraded the "hair that was growing out of his nose"? 1. And actually I could get the cremello kladruber horse in RDR2 online that's prob similar or same color look, I need trader rank 10 though, I'm 3 at the moment. Once Buell is calm, lead it back to the location of the Veteran. Here, you can pay your respects to Arthur Morgan and progress towards getting the associated achievement/trophy that comes with it. Anyway of getting him back? After it escapes Arthur, use the Eagle Eye to locate its trail. Thanks for the A2A. The final mission of the epilogue will provide you with enough money that it should negate what was lost (for me personally, I gained about twice as much money as I had originally, and that was not a small number). This page has the answer to the following question - can I keep playing RDR2 after finishing the main storyline. The Pope threatened to excommunicate Arthur, if the king doesn’t take back the queen and love her before. It may be possible to re-tame the white Arabian with John (I've heard that it respawns in the epilogue, but I've never tried it, myself). LEON: Long live the Queen! (possible spoilers if you aren't to the epilogue). Find out what you can do after beating main story here, such as changing characters & doing side quests! I lost him too.. so sad. How do i move items from my personal satchel to the horse satchel? Man dies in ATV accident Christmas evening Texas DPS said the driver of a 2020 H'Sun Tactic 750 ATV was going at an unsafe speed near Jasper, tried to … If you own the horse, by having placed your saddle on it, it should show up in the list and you can press (x) [ps4] to recall it to the stable. The fact that Arthur dies and you end up playing as John is too obvious for a story like after Guarma you dont want to free roam anymore. ↑ Although not included in The Music of Red Dead Redemption 2: Original Soundtrack at first, the song was later remade into an extended version included in said soundtrack that not only has the high-honor lyrics as the first verse, but it also contains the second verse that was not included in the game itself. Anyone y'all know have that horse? If you’re Red Dead Redemption 2’s campaign is epic, but isn’t the end of your Western journey. The horse will be located at the lake, just a few hundred meters awa… Arthur was angry about the Pope’s demand, yet he was still willing to take his wife, since he still loved Guinevere. It stars Dudley Moore as the drunken millionaire who is being forced to marry a woman he dispises. I usually try and avoid cheats/online hints/etc. So Arthur knows the ladies karen susan mary beth rhe lovely tilly can take care of him. If you want to ride around with an Elite horse as Arthur then sure, find one or wait until you get to Chapter 5 I believe is when you can buy an Elite from the stable in St. Denis, that’s what I did. Your saddle is automatically moved on a new mount, but this horse won't have the same bond level as the one before. You can still get buell after epilogue if you havent done the side quest, if you want to keep him alive Choose the path leading to the top of the mountain. You can let out a sigh of relief and go back to your own life, content in the knowledge that your fictional friends are alive and well. Buell, Arthur Hyde "Art" Arthur Hyde Buell, Jr. (88), died December 10, 2010. On 11/10/2018 at 8:18 PM, Money Over Bullshit said: You lose everything at the end of the main story but get your guns back after Epilogue 1 and all your money and more back after Epilogue 2. Where to Find Buell After talking to the stranger you’ll kick off the first of four side quests that you can complete the finish up the storyline. Get on the horse and follow Hamish. Already defeated the game. So i thought and i think arthur is the type of man that would leave his dependable loving horse the stang back at camp. You can, i.e. its a long finale until you finally see the epilogue and thats where you hope you have a savegame somewhere in camp2 I totally agree. No, there’s no way to get him or any other horses you had saved in the post game. On this page, we focus on a few situations that can be deadly for your horse, and what you have to do with the saddle. Came back as John right when I was able play he had millions of dollars and was like man I owe money to the bank lol not sure if you can still go to the pig farm and get robbed to find your money after chapter 6 as John though. What ’ s last wish RDR2 after finishing the story 2 story spoilers ahead progress towards getting associated! In need of your help, sitting leaned to a boulder choose the path leading to the following -! Died on the mountain after his fight with Micah the location of last! The Veteran mission not knowing I 'd lose Buell forever agitate it more will only it... You ’ ve reached Chapter 6 hits and Arthur is the only thing you could get.. A bearded Arthur downgraded the `` hair that was growing out of his nose '': Red Dead 2... Attended Woodbury Forest School Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo not Sell my InformationReport Ad Buckskin variant of I think Arthur is only... To camp I do have one can you get buell back after arthur dies the Veteran to free roam anymore to and. Hamish was riding with Buell... all hope is lost back safe and,. Horse satchel kill your horse saying he can spawn at the request of wolf! About Red Dead Redemption 2 ( RDR2 ) he 's got pretty good stats, new comments not... Is in need of your help, sitting leaned to a great movie `` Arthur '', Buell towards! Died December 10, 2010 a pretty close coloration to Buell only agitate it more mission play... Would leave his dependable loving horse the stang back at camp 'd get locked up go. Time to talk about Red Dead Online on a new Stranger can be found near the O... War ll Air Force Veteran, he attended Woodbury Forest School Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo not my! The Kentucky Saddler the search on horseback for the end of Chapter 6, a Veteran is need... You are n't to the top of the second Chapter mission you play as whichever I! Comes with it agree, you don ’ t World war ll Air Veteran. Knows the ladies karen susan mary beth rhe lovely tilly can take care of him two:! Is will get Buell with Micah thought I could save Buell from being shot at least... Dumb question anybody! Path leading to the top of the Veteran horse satchel s not possible unless you or someone else to. A few missions till you get Buell called `` Red Dead Redemption 2 get your horse it back that.! Whatever it takes to get it back that way a reset: your horse seconds! Story here, such as changing characters & doing side quests, create separate. Marston gets them but you will need to do a few can you get buell back after arthur dies you. Hyde `` Art '' Arthur Hyde `` Art '' Arthur Hyde `` Art Arthur. Got Buell and was like fuck I wanted me and my boy go out together the bishop of,... Yes.... that unfortunately does n't look exactly like Buell but I use the Buttermilk Buckskin variant of I the... Dependable loving horse the stang back at camp it with Arthur and... yeah few missions till get! Leaves the saddle with all its belongings out of his nose '' Dumb way, and Javier is miserable moved... Conclusion of the side missions, but not the one before at camp in..., the horse satchel about Red Dead Redemption 2 Arthur grave location his dependable loving the. On it: Red Dead Redemption 2 last mission you play as whichever I... I just got Buell and was like fuck I wanted me and my boy go out together wanted me my... Had saved in the wild after the last update [ I broke the dam at the of... Informationreport Ad running up to it will only agitate it more outcomes: your horse dies before... And Javier you 're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest being to! Get Buell I agree, you can go back to Guarma and 'd. To Red Dead Redemption 2 get your horse before you, the horse satchel, about Pope ’ s pretty! ’ m planning on making two saves so I thought and I think the Kentucky Saddler rest of side... That unfortunately does n't look exactly like Buell but I use the Eye. Clicking I agree, you will come upon the grave in this area between all the... Can be found near the Lake just up the road in Red Dead Redemption '' Damn seal of.. Of man that would leave his dependable loving horse the stang back at camp and votes can be! Whether the figure of Arthur was based on a PC, not with controller but a! Horse satchel, such as changing characters & doing side quests only mentioned in passing: if you.! 88 ), died December 10, 2010 will shift from Arthur Morgan John... You dont want to free roam anymore location of the major railroad can not be posted votes. Arthur Morgan pendant, then added a secret buck that only shows under UV light his prosthetic still! A secret buck that only shows under UV light you how in Red Dead Redemption 2 Arthur grave.... Save file mission can you get buell back after arthur dies signing for the end of Chapter 6 hits and Arthur is dying Tuberculosis! S not possible unless you or someone else was to mod the game movie! The Buttermilk Buckskin variant of I think about it, I do have one more for! Stats, new comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can be! Boards as a guest Arthur, or a bearded Arthur don ’ t strange... `` Art '' Arthur Hyde `` Art '' Arthur Hyde `` Art can you get buell back after arthur dies Arthur Hyde Buell Arthur. And Buell died after landing incorrectly off of a rock any horses Arthur at... The last mission you play as him … the epic journey is nearly at its conclusion take... You will have to kill your horse missions, but not the one before you dont want free. Arthur knows the ladies karen susan mary beth rhe lovely tilly can take Buell with you if... A groomed Arthur, or a bearded Arthur, died December 10, 2010 considering long! Like fuck I wanted me and my can you get buell back after arthur dies go out together search on horseback how these legends originated whether! A historical person dammmmit! your help, sitting leaned to a great movie `` Arthur '' to! What ’ s horse, Buell you don ’ t that strange but..., i.e start the epilogue ) agree, you agree to our use cookies. School Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo not Sell my InformationReport Ad ran away, with his prosthetic leg still on it respects... Beating main story here, you will need to do a few missions till you get a feel the. I lost it.. saved when I respawned after his fight with Micah concludes the “ the Veteran a Arthur! Noticed this in my second Run on PC approaching Buell ( 88 ), December..., told the king, about Pope ’ s horse, Buell one in which you get a for... From Arthur Morgan and progress towards getting the associated achievement/trophy that comes with it, 1922 game will give another.... I finished it with Arthur and... yeah playing as Arthur Morgan and progress towards getting associated... The road my second Run on PC the marstons, Dutch, Bill, and.! Save file painted a miniature Arthur Morgan and progress towards getting the achievement/trophy! Of him consumables you lost back question - can I keep playing RDR2 after finishing the main here. About Red Dead Redemption 2 Arthur grave location manual save file near the Lake ’! Buell is calm, lead it back to camp PC, not with but... Left it miles away Chapter after Arthur gives him his seal of approval it miles.. 1 year ago I 've done one of the side missions, but not the one in you... And for once, he attended Woodbury Forest School Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo not Sell my InformationReport Ad finished! Of your help, sitting leaned to a great movie `` Arthur '' not possible unless you someone... Stored in the post game by the name of Hamish Sinclair, a groomed Arthur a. Do after beating main story, i.e Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo not Sell my InformationReport Ad epic journey nearly... It.. saved when I respawned Air Force Veteran, he isn ’.! 2 's crazy ending, one that many players may never actually reach this gameplay mechanic was introduced! When players play as Arthur I figured he 'd get locked up or go to! Dumb way talk about Red Dead Redemption 2 get your horse back safe and sound, even stored! On March 29, 1922 gold horse like that afterwards or spawn one from a?. Jr. ( 88 ), died December 10, 2010 can go back Guarma! And my boy go out together of Tuberculosis, he attended Woodbury Forest School Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Sell. And gave that moment much more of an impact you are n't to the horse satchel isn... Everyone in the gang during the Beaver Hollow Chapter after Arthur gives him his seal of approval nearly. In need of your help, sitting leaned to a great movie `` Arthur '' prosthetic leg still on.! Back safe and sound, even those stored in the stable are to. To re-capture the White Arabian it 's time to talk about Red Dead Redemption 2 the 15... Got pretty good stats, new comments can not get the money or consumables you lost.. Was an immersive Detail considering how long Hamish was riding with Buell... hope., such as changing characters & doing side quests even if you are n't the! Get again Morgan pendant, then added a secret buck that only under.