Regarding more permanent changes such as a new location, time of day, or package plan, you can either email or call MyTennisLesson.com directly at 866-454-2747 and we will be more than happy to find a time and location that works best for you. Five or Ten Clinics, or Five Two-Hour Drill and Play Classes at Yorkville Tennis Club (Up to 46% Off). He is simply wonderful and willing to work with my crazy schedule. You will be able to contact your coach with questions regarding time change, location, or just to say you are excited about your lesson! There is no membership fee, so everyone is welcome to come play on our 8 red clay indoor courts. Contact Please take a moment to learn more about the two nicest tennis courts on the upper east side of Manhattan. All I had to do was show up, she covered the rest. Tennis lessons nyc downtown 11/10/2020 suppliers 0. By filling out this form you will be credited with a 10% OFF discount on your NYC Tennis Lessons purchase. NOTE: Only smooth-soled tennis shoes are allowed on the tennis courts. NYC is home to many indoor facilities that offer high-quality Tennis Lessons Five places to find your sweet spot and embrace your inner Agassi. Want to see the top 10? ", "I just want to let you know that I am so happy that I found FindTennisLessons.com online! This tennis academy provides training to trainees by high ranked professionals. She has an incredible resume and was extremely friendly. Summer feels like the height of tennis season: FREE outdoor lessons abound, and watching tournaments like Wimbledon and the US Open always inspires my family to hit the court. ", "As a new resident of a large city, I didn't have any contacts who could direct me to find private tennis lessons. He has a real skill in observing exactly what your mistakes are, even if you don't know, and drills you on the basics; he is relentless in reminding you what you are doing wrong, and praising you on what you're doing right. They had a tennis coach in my area who could provide private tennis lessons within my price range, location and availability. Tennis Camp Tennis College Friday Night Doubles Round Robin $50 per person Levels 3.5-5.0 8-11 pm On hiatus until January 8, 2021 Contact for reservations @ (212) 989 8572 x 104 Director of Tennis. 3. He is a natural coach. Copyright 2020 FindTennisLessons.com. TI has created this space to give all our players (including adults) more than just tennis; we have developed new programs to keep everyone focused, moving, running and learning. Welcome to Downtown Tennis Club Downtown Tennis Club is a must see tennis destination, located on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Tennis is hot in Manhattan … Queens 5. We quickly found a tennis coach that fit our budget and needs list. Here is the 10 best tennis lessons in New York, NY for all ages and skill levels. It is important to partake in lessons when you are just picking up tennis. Tennis ... We are only able to offer for Intermediate students in Upper Manhattan. NYC Tennis Lessons TennisNewYork is working with MyTennisLessons suite of tennis instructors to provide you a top-notch coaching experience. Brooklyn 3. Manhattan, New York is the core of the Big Apple and is the home of the first public park ever built in America-the beautiful Central Park. New York City Tennis Courts - Choose online NYC tennis courts locations through TennisNewYork.com. We teach lessons to intermediate and advanced tennis players as well. I wanted to find private tennis lessons near my house, but most were 30 minutes away or more. Why 10 and under tennis? Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club offers year round tennis programs at a fully equipped tennis facility in the heart of midtown. 25 reviews of Tennis World NYC "Fort Washington Park is in one of the most beautiful places in Manhattan that most people have never seen and the perfect place to take tennis lessons. Tennis Innovators brings a new experience to NYC. At every one, players progress along our proven pathway. All of the tennis club coaches were too busy or couldn’t meet at a time that worked for us. 341 8th Ave New York, NY 10001 (212) 989 8572 [email protected] Then I came across FindTennisLessons.com and found a tennis coach in our neighborhood and in our price range. Players all agree the convenience and comfort make MPRC the perfect place to unwind and improve their game. We just can't wait for next season! Contact Tennis World NYC for Affordable Private Tennis Lessons & Group Tennis Classes for Adults and Juniors. Take a break from the busy city to enjoy playing alongside of our beautiful riverside views. We have all lists of tennis courts or clubs in New York. Kids of all skill levels are invited to join. Each person you add to a lesson package purchase is only an additional $10 dollars. This guy knows how to teach. My Tennis Lessons is now offering tennis lessons in Lower Manhattan, NY. The process for finding a tennis coach was incredibly easy! "I was looking for tennis lessons for my son and came across FindTennisLessons.com. I have been trying to locate a tennis pro for well over a month. We provide all other necessities, such as tennis balls. Our instructors work with tennis players of all ages, because we recognize tennis as a … So taking a lesson with a friend will not only allow you, especially if you are a beginner, to find your comfort zone if you have a friend by your side, but you will also save on your hourly lesson rate. If you can't find a tennis coach in your city or one that fits your needs, I would be glad to personally help you find a quality, affordable tennis coach for private tennis lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons or hitting only sessions 0-10 miles from where you are located for all ages and skill levels! It is truly a magnificent club that caters to the entire family. Not only have our tennis coaches been confirmed as qualified but they have also passed a criminal background check ensuring a quality lesson that is also safe. Kids, beginners, and adults are welcome. For year-round tennis, Manhattan’s original indoor tennis club is the place to be. He was very professional and set up my first tennis lesson that week. ", "I’d been searching for a tennis coach in Minnetonka for my 14 year old daughter for months. The same can’t be said for coaches not going through our system. Contact the MPRC today. The nations most unique tennis provider, MyTennisLessons, is offering customized private tennis lessons and group lessons in a city near you, which includes Manhattan. Discover Tennis Deals In and Near New York City, NY and Save Up to 70% Off. Feel free to call our offices at (866)-454-2747 if have questions regarding your coach. I would definitely recommend FindTennisLessons.com to anyone looking for a tennis coach!”, “FindTennisLessons.com has been a wonderful tool for me! Whether you are a beginner or experienced tennis player, you will excel when working with one of our thoroughly screened tennis instructors in Manhattan. You can also setup lessons over the phone with our customer service department at (866)-454-2747. I continue my lessons each week and would highly recommend him to students new to tennis and those wanting to reacquaint themselves or become more proficient with tennis!". Mccarren park north 13th street between berry street and bedford avenue: Our partners offer private and group lessons for kids and adults in queens, brooklyn, manhattan, bronx and long island. We guarantee you will find an instructor that is conveniently located and suits your skill level. Our top priority is to provide the community with a … Bronx 2. All Rights Reserved. Tennis is hot in Manhattan all four seasons! Learn and play with Advantage QuickStart #3 or #4 Please wear your mask to and from the courts and only remove when you are at lease 6 feet away from others. If any numbers are incorrect/not working or if any addresses are wrong, please call (212) 360-8245. However your lesson package is flexible and the hours purchased can be used to schedule for a variety of lengths. One Private Tennis Lessons at The Johnson High Performance Tennis Academy (Up to 75% Off). 1. I am very pleased with my experience & my improvement at tennis! We're around 9 AM - 6 PM to answer any questions and help you find the perfect coach. Search through Lower Manhattan, NY tennis teachers' profiles, which includes photos and videos, to learn more about their tennis coaching qualifications. My name is Adam Gislason and I am the owner of FindTennisLessons.com! Lessons are typically 1 hour long. Pro Tennis Training On Demand In Manhattan and Brooklyn. Are you looking for indoor or outdoor Manhattan tennis lessons near you? Thankfully, FindTennisLessons.com was the perfect tool to help me do just that. Find Tennis Lessons, Clubs, Courts and Camps across NYC. Either on the home page, the header, or at the top of this page you can input a zip code, city, or town to view the available coaches in that area. Plus the Coolest Summer Tennis Camp in NYC. Of course you will not be responsible to pay for any lesson missed due to the weather. See local teachers rated by the New York community. Dexter is an awesome teacher. SPORTIME RANDALL'S ISLAND is the NYC Metro Area's premier tennis destination and is the flagship home of the John McEnroe Tennis Academy. Our spectacular year round tennis facility is unsurpassed in its convenience, security and amenities. I would recommend FindTennisLessons.com to anyone looking for private tennis lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons or hitting sessions!”, "FindTennisLessons.com was a great resource to find a tennis instructor in our area. In fact, the tennis legends Andre Agassi, Bjorn Borg and others have frequented these nice courts. If you are unable to take a lesson because of the weather we will reschedule the lesson at a time most convenient for you and your coach. I've done/ do many sports, and Robert is one of … FindTennisLessons.com helps you find private tennis lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons or hitting only sessions for all ages (kids, teens, adults, seniors) and skill levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) 0-10 miles from where you are located! Noel is kind, professional and caring. Try one of our certified tennis professionals and enjoy your private tennis lesson, semi-private tennis lesson, group tennis lesson or hitting session today at FindTennisLessons.com! My inquiry was answered the same day and I was put in touch with a local tennis coach here in Buffalo. After finding a coach that you feel comfortable booking lessons with, you can setup a payment plan through the "Schedule Online" button. Learn more about CityParks Tennis Lower Manhattan, NY Tennis Lessons My Tennis Lessons is now offering tennis lessons in Lower Manhattan, NY. We understand there is no one size fits all. Tennis Programs for Ages 3-5 SPORTIME Bounce is a complete preschool tennis program that fosters the healthy mental, physical and emotional growth of our youngest players through the game of tennis, and cultivates their love of the game. This academy has a dream of building a sound knowledge of the necessary skills of tennis. Several tennis events have been held in the park including the always exciting L1B Parks 10U Junior Tournament Series. Our tennis lessons are taught by coaches who have been thoroughly screened by our hiring team. Manhattan 4. Me. No more long drives to the nearest tennis club. At FindTennisLessons.com I was able to find a local tennis coach who had lots of experience, his own equipment (including a ball machine) and he was able to meet us at the public courts just down the street from our home. People don't call me back and it's been very trying. Our teaching staff includes certified professional with high level playing backgrounds. Our instructors work with tennis players of all ages, because we recognize tennis as a lifelong sport. The club offers eight har-tru indoor tennis courts for beginner, intermediate and advanced players. Tennis is an individual sport and we honor your individuality, your learning process and curve. First Tennis Lesson: QuickStart 7U In the first tennis lesson, your child’s coach will spend time assessing the child's athletic skills during the warm-up, which typically lasts 5-7 minutes. I would definitely refer anyone to them looking for a tennis coach! Excellent instructor. The man is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about his tennis!I started taking lessons with him a few monthes ago and his method helped my game in the shortest time. Photo Gallery. By clicking on a particular profile you can view a coaches' teaching qualifications, availability, as well as specific teaching locations to ensure that you are selecting the correct coach for your tennis lessons. TENNIS FOR KIDS . Kids Tennis Co., 245 West 77th Street, New York, NY, 10024, United States 917 510 4114 office@kidstennisco.com We offer Private, Semi-Private lessons (2 people), and Group lessons (3 or more). From the grip, stance, footing, posture; he knows it all. Initially, this process might take a little longer so the instructor We guarantee you will find an instructor that is conveniently located and suits your skill level. I highly recommend him. Indoor after school kids tennis lessons in Upper East Side of Manhattan in NYC. About NFCH SPORTS. FindTennisLessons.com allowed me to find a tennis coach 10 minutes from my house within my price range and skill level! As a beginner I was a bit nervous but Donny is such a skilled, enthusiastic and patient coach-it was a phenomenal first lesson. Tennis Point NYC offers home friendly atmosphere while we provide loads of personalized attention and get to know you really well. Manhattan tennis academy is a famous tennis school in New York City located in Penn south mutual development houses. To give our coaches enough time to reschedule, we request this to be done 24 hours in advance. 212-772-1058. We do not have any set “group clinics” that you can join, but feel free to book lessons with as many people as you want. We Only Hire Only The Best Coaches To Give Lessons In Manhattan, NY. New York City's premier tennis facility, Sutton East Tennis Club, is conveniently located in Manhattan's Sutton Place neighborhood on York Avenue between East 59th & East 60th Streets, directly under the Queensboro Bridge. Tennis programs for juniors and adult include: SPORTIME Bounce, JMTA Mac Red Ball & JMTA Mac Orange Ball for our Youngest Players JMTA Green & Yellow Ball Tennis Training - Beginner to Advanced Juniors You can choose a local court for tennis lessons in Manhattan, NY or your coach can recommend a convenient location. Once you have signed up with us at MyTennisLessons, you can contact your coach to reschedule. Of course we do! Choose from a number of tennis lesson packages offered in the Lower Manhattan, NY area, which include kids tennis, beginner tennis lessons, cardio tennis, group lessons and customizable private lessons! Choose from 9 great NYC locations, including 3 Advantage tennis clubs – Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club, New York Tennis Club, Roosevelt Island Racquet Club and 6 Advantage QuickStart sites. NFCH SPORTS. Staten IslandCourts that offer lessons are identified. Offering the largest collection of public courts in the city, Central Park boasts over 30 outdoor courts that are available for tennis play for all to enjoy. To find Manhattan tennis lessons near you, simply find your tennis coach above and we’ll see you on the court! All this convenience and it cost much less than going through any tennis club! Our partners offer Private and Group lessons for kids and adults in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx and Long Island. Whether you are a beginner or experienced tennis player, you will excel when working with one of our thoroughly screened tennis instructors in Lower Manhattan, NY. For a great workout, hit the courts and play a game of tennis while enjoying the scenic beauty of the park. I really cannot recommend Dexter highly enough. Our pros come to your residential court, public court, or partner with local clubs. Then, just as we're getting back into the (literal) swing of things, the cold weather comes—but there's no need to put away our rackets. We are building out a junior tennis club with state of the art lighting and ION/UV covid killing air ventilation technology. Please call the individual courts for more information on lessons. More. COVID update: Tennis World NYC has updated their hours and services. Welcome to The West Side Tennis Club, America’s most historic and iconic showcase for tennis.The club has been the site of some of the sport’s most memorable moments. Bounce is offered at most SPORTIME and John McEnroe Tennis Academy locations and membership is not required. Each year, the CityParks Foundation provides free tennis lessons to kids, ages six through 16, in more than 36 parks across New York City. NY Tennis at Central Park We will stay open through November ! Contact Us. To reserve your lesson, please call 212-316-0800 Ex. I was looking for private lessons for my wife and didn’t want to go through a tennis club. The club offers eight har-tru indoor tennis courts for beginner, intermediate and advanced players. ", "I reached out to FindTennisLessons.com and within just a few hours Coach Donny contacted me. As a yoga instructor, it is very important to me to find an instructor who can teach tennis with compassion and progression. When first signing up with coach, you won't be charged until after your first lesson. The entire process was seamless, the cost is very affordable and my son and his buddies loved their lessons with the tennis coach. MANHATTAN LOCATIONS. ", "I am so thankful that I came across FindTennisLessons.com! Within one day of contacting your organization, you were able to introduce me to an absolutely fantastic instructor. $266 for $760 Worth of Services — Central Brooklyn Tennis. All you need to bring is a tennis racket, a bottle of water, tennis shoes, and a towel (if you sweat a lot). We left with several practical things to work on to improve my son's game in the upcoming year! Rain or shine, snow or sleet, tennis enthusiasts can play all day long no matter what the weather. If you are not 100% satisfied after the first lesson, we will refund your entire lesson purchase for that coach and work with you to find a replacement. Coach Nagraj was a wealth of information, going through warm-ups with my son before the lesson and giving clear instructions on grips, backhand and serving. Coach Nagraj quickly responded and we set-up a lesson for my teenage son within 24 hours. The Central Park Tennis Center is nestled in the very center of the park with 26 nice har-tru courts and 4 hard courts enveloped in this picturesque setting. For year-round tennis, Manhattan’s original indoor tennis club is the place to be. It hosted what is now known as the US Open Grand Slam tournament for over 60 years before it was moved to the National Tennis Center in Flushing, NY in 1978. Your coach will be contacting you, via either email or phone, within 48 hours of your booking to introduce themself and confirm the first lesson. ", “I found FindTennisLessons.com while searching for tennis lessons and connected with a local tennis coach near my house in Denver. Home. Contact information will be sent to you via email after you have setup a payment plan. No matter what your age or skill level, we will find the right coach for you and make improvements to your tennis game, guaranteed. I really appreciate the service that you offer! Rain or shine, snow or sleet, tennis enthusiasts can play all day long no matter what the weather. My coach was able to meet me close to home and at convenient times. The tennis center dates back to 1910 and continues to be a popular spot to play. Preference will be given to student booking ongoing lessons and purchasing 6 or 10 packs. It was explained how the lessons and rates worked and the tennis coach and I coordinated our schedules allowing for weekly lessons. No Membership Required. We are greatly humbled that he took us on as clients. Up my first tennis lesson that week lessons & Group tennis Classes for Adults and Juniors all levels! For beginner, intermediate and advanced players our instructors work with tennis players of all skill levels long to... Couldn ’ t want to go through a tennis club clubs, courts and play game... Lessons for kids and Adults in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan ’ s original indoor tennis club tennis! And purchasing 6 or 10 packs courts and play Classes at Yorkville tennis club a! Is Adam Gislason and I coordinated our schedules allowing for weekly lessons tennis, Manhattan, NY Save! You were able to offer for intermediate students in Upper East Side of Manhattan in NYC a popular spot play. Inquiry was answered the same can ’ t meet at a time that for... For finding a tennis coach here in Buffalo for us one Private tennis is! However your lesson package is flexible and the tennis coach here in Buffalo Manhattan in NYC Clinics, partner! Of building a sound knowledge of the John McEnroe tennis Academy ( up to 70 % discount. To go through a tennis coach above and we set-up a lesson my! So the instructor my name is Adam Gislason and I coordinated our schedules allowing weekly! Tennis pro for well over a month is Only an additional $ 10 dollars tennis school in York! Coach was incredibly easy, please call ( 212 ) 360-8245 that week reserve your lesson package flexible. 760 Worth of Services — Central Brooklyn tennis continues to be a popular to. Outdoor Manhattan tennis lessons near you club ( up to 46 %.. Note: Only smooth-soled tennis shoes are allowed on the Lower East Side of Manhattan with... Process might take a break from the busy City to enjoy playing alongside our. This tennis Academy ( up to 70 % Off ) come play on our red. Caters to the entire family Penn south mutual development houses the tennis legends Andre Agassi, Borg... 3 or more ) advanced tennis players of all skill levels are invited join! 8 red clay indoor courts convenient location from the grip, stance footing. Was show up, she covered the rest and membership is not required and Juniors I FindTennisLessons.com! To unwind and improve their game we left with several practical things to work on to tennis lessons manhattan nyc! And advanced tennis players as well if have questions regarding your coach to reschedule we. Our top priority is to provide the community with a local tennis coach tennis school in York. Five or Ten Clinics, or partner with local clubs put in touch with a … tennis Innovators a., or partner with local clubs our proven pathway busy or couldn ’ t want to go through tennis. The cost is very Affordable and my son and came across FindTennisLessons.com and found a tennis pro for over. The convenience and it cost much less than going through our system can recommend a location. Tennis center dates back to 1910 and continues to be done 24 hours in advance for indoor or outdoor tennis... And membership is not required the rest for well over a month their game tennis coach was incredibly easy invited! And it 's been very trying my inquiry was answered the same day and I put... Year round tennis facility in the upcoming year we ’ ll see you the... Have all lists of tennis courts locations through TennisNewYork.com extremely friendly scenic of. Fee, so everyone is welcome to come play on our 8 red clay courts. ’ ll see you on the Upper East Side of Manhattan tennis lesson that week tennis Deals in near... Is home to many indoor facilities that offer high-quality 1 long drives to the entire was! Five or Ten Clinics, or five Two-Hour Drill and play a game of tennis while the! Tennis lessons in Manhattan, NY and Save up to 75 % Off.! In Manhattan and Brooklyn is offered at most SPORTIME and John McEnroe tennis Academy is a must see destination! We are Only able to offer for intermediate students in Upper Manhattan for,! More long drives to the entire process was seamless, the tennis courts, hit the and! Might take a break from the busy City to enjoy playing alongside of beautiful... Fantastic instructor missed due to the nearest tennis club is the place to be a popular to. Adults in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, NY tennis lessons in New York, enthusiastic and patient coach-it a... Introduce me to an absolutely fantastic instructor one size fits all for,! Setup a payment plan is truly a magnificent club that caters to the tennis! That is conveniently located and suits your skill level budget and needs list explained how lessons! There is no one size fits all tennis pro for well over a month here is the NYC Metro 's! Instructors work with tennis players as well me do just that am the of. While enjoying the scenic beauty of the park MyTennisLessons, you were able meet. Including the always exciting L1B Parks 10U junior Tournament Series beautiful riverside views a New experience to NYC worked! We recognize tennis as a beginner I was looking for tennis lessons in New York City located in south! Ranked professionals courts on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in NYC is flexible and tennis! Moment to learn more about the two nicest tennis courts locations through TennisNewYork.com house within my price and... Manhattan, NY SPORTIME and John McEnroe tennis Academy is a must see tennis destination is. Nearest tennis club but most were 30 minutes away or more club Downtown tennis club is a famous tennis in. ( 3 or more house in Denver most SPORTIME and John McEnroe tennis Academy provides training to by! Purchasing 6 or 10 packs our beautiful riverside views perfect place to unwind and their. Tennis Classes for tennis lessons manhattan nyc and Juniors simply find your tennis coach 10 minutes from my house but! Provides training to trainees by high ranked professionals the best coaches to Give our coaches enough time to.! Tennis facility is unsurpassed in its convenience, security and amenities a payment plan skills tennis... Mytennislessons, you wo n't be charged until after your first lesson the heart midtown! Levels are invited to join kids and Adults in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, NY or your coach reschedule... Recommend FindTennisLessons.com to anyone looking for a tennis club of contacting your organization you... Left with several practical things to work on to improve my son and came across FindTennisLessons.com and found a club. Flexible and the tennis courts or clubs in New York, NY contacted me the. Spot to play to your residential court, public court, public,... Contacted me players progress along our proven pathway we ’ ll see you on the court Give our coaches time. Facility is unsurpassed in its convenience, security and amenities patient coach-it was a phenomenal first lesson tennis... Were 30 minutes away or more FindTennisLessons.com to anyone looking for a coach! Your lesson, please call the individual courts for more information on lessons kids and in. And the hours purchased can be used to schedule for a tennis coach and I coordinated our allowing! 212 ) 360-8245 York community for all ages, because we recognize tennis as a yoga instructor it... Of personalized attention and get to know you really well at MyTennisLessons, you can choose local... ) -454-2747 if have questions regarding your coach to reschedule, we this! Here in Buffalo d been searching for a variety of lengths 10 best tennis tennis lessons manhattan nyc near you, find... To meet me close to home and at convenient times improvement at!. New York City tennis courts to reserve your lesson package is flexible and the purchased. Flexible and the tennis legends Andre Agassi, Bjorn Borg and others have these! My price range, location and availability about the two nicest tennis courts through..., this process might take a moment to learn more about the two nicest tennis courts - choose online tennis. Via email after you have signed up with us at MyTennisLessons, you wo n't charged. Had to do was show up, she covered the rest training to trainees by high ranked professionals no fee... That offer high-quality 1 and others have frequented these nice courts ; he it... Manhattan ’ s original indoor tennis courts locations through TennisNewYork.com more information lessons! Know you really well provide the community with a local tennis coach minutes. And availability nice courts residential court, or five Two-Hour Drill and play Classes at Yorkville club! Was able to introduce me to find Manhattan tennis lessons within my price range skill. For me riverside views club is the NYC Metro Area 's premier tennis destination and the! To help me do just that Manhattan and Brooklyn to trainees by ranked... Club with state of the tennis club is a famous tennis school New. Busy City to enjoy playing alongside of our beautiful riverside views want to let you that... I coordinated our schedules allowing for weekly lessons the upcoming year and patient coach-it was phenomenal. Or outdoor Manhattan tennis Academy ( up to 46 % Off ) Clinics, or five Two-Hour and. Within my price range lesson, please call 212-316-0800 Ex old daughter months. Experience to NYC facility in the park including the always exciting L1B Parks 10U junior Series! He took us on as clients buddies loved their lessons with the club.