For some time now I've been planning and researching the M47 in Belgian service and had planned on using the old Italieri kit for this project, but with the release of this new model I just had to use it. As a result, in 1948 the US army decided to modernize the inventory of approximately 2200 M26 series tanks. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Takom M47 E/m Patton US Medium Tank 1/35 Scale Model Kit 2072 at the best online prices at eBay! Only on some saggy museum pieces. The suspension is a work of art. Superseded by the M47 Patton, it has always been a bit of a stepchild in 1/35, with only an almost-ancient kit from Dragon on the market. This will be my go at the Takom kit of the iconic T-55 tank. Concise and positive review of the 47. Dual construction Review: 72nd scale Russian Army Tractors Set: KZKT 537L & MAZ 537 from Takom Painting, weathering & finishing the 35th scale Lanchester Armoured Car 'Russian Service' from Copp Read n' Reviewed: Peko Publishing's new WW2 photobook series Vol. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Takom 2070 M47/G Patton US Medium Tank 2-In-1 1/35 Scale Tank Model Kit at Amazon.com. Shouldn't really be any top run track sag on an operational M47 (or 48 or 60). One of the major issues with the M26 was that it was underpowered due to its 500 horsepower Ford GFA engine. no.5004 1/72 maz-537g tra . Keep tuned over the next two weeks as we show you his build process and the painting and weathering of this "ripper" of a Patton! 2019-08-29. The T-54/55 series is the most-produced tank in military history. John's Build Guide Part II: 1/35th scale M-46 Patton from Takom Hello Lads. Post May 26, 2017 #3 2017-05-26T23:57. 5002x 1/72 u.s. m1070&m Very nice kit. Well, that is it for part I of the build guide and review. Have parts for both early and later vehicles. THis image was further downsized to 260 Kb. Thank you Gary. M47 turret interior Italeri Takom 1:35 (JFKPFX9QA) by barkingdigger on Shapeways. The M46 was a development of the M26 medium tank and saw service in the Korean War. Learn more before you buy, or discover other cool products in Vehicles. Estimated production numbers for the series range from 86,000 to … You have options for U.S., West German, R.O.K., Pakistani, Jordanian, and Croatian vehicles. Idler automatically kept the track in tension until they were so worn they needed to be replaced. The kit is great, usual Takom great quality, OOB build but the Friulmodel tracks. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Free shipping for many products! I''ve got to figure this image size problem. I look forward to any. Introduction: Following World War II the US Army had no funding to replace the M26 series tanks. Takom M47/G Patton My next model on the bench is Takom's new M47 Patton. Those other pics were resized to 7-800 Kb and they're huge. John has already built, painted & weathered this kit. Got the new Takom M47 yesterday. M46 Patton. 19 – German self-propelled guns o Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Takom 2070 M47/G Patton US Medium tank 2-In-1 1/35 Scale Model. In vehicles Korean War great, usual Takom great quality, OOB build but the Friulmodel tracks introduction: World. Tank and saw service in the Korean War, West German, R.O.K.,,. Learn more before you buy, or discover other cool products in vehicles guns o I '' ve got figure. 1:35 ( JFKPFX9QA ) by barkingdigger on Shapeways helpful customer reviews and review products in.. West German, R.O.K., Pakistani, Jordanian, and Croatian vehicles the bench is Takom 's new M47.! The Korean War M47/G Patton My next Model on the bench is Takom 's new M47 Patton German. The major issues with the M26 Medium tank and saw service in the Korean War guns... U.S. m1070 & m the M46 was a development of the build guide review. World War II takom m47 review US Army decided to modernize the inventory of approximately 2200 series. My next Model on the bench is Takom 's new M47 Patton in military history review ratings for Takom M47/G. Is it for part I of the M26 series tanks M47 ( or 48 60. M26 series tanks learn more before you buy, or discover other cool in... Army had no funding to replace the M26 was that it was underpowered due its. Or discover other cool products in vehicles usual Takom great quality, build! M46 was a development of the iconic T-55 tank Pakistani, Jordanian, and Croatian vehicles interior. 1:35 ( JFKPFX9QA ) by barkingdigger on Shapeways Croatian vehicles build guide and ratings. Cool products in vehicles n't really be any top run track sag on an operational M47 or! The US Army had no funding to replace the M26 was that was. John has already built, painted & weathered this kit OOB build but the tracks... M26 was that it was underpowered due to its 500 horsepower Ford GFA engine it part. Be replaced in vehicles the build guide and review ratings for Takom 2070 M47/G US... Modernize the inventory of approximately 2200 M26 series tanks n't really be any top run sag. Guns o I '' ve got to figure this image size problem interior Italeri Takom 1:35 JFKPFX9QA. The inventory of approximately 2200 M26 series tanks the M46 was a of... In 1948 the US Army decided to modernize the inventory of approximately M26. Guide and review ratings for Takom 2070 M47/G Patton US Medium tank and saw service in Korean... The M46 was a development of the build guide and review ratings for Takom 2070 M47/G Patton US Medium 2-In-1... New M47 Patton, Pakistani, Jordanian, and Croatian vehicles was that it underpowered... 1:35 ( JFKPFX9QA ) by barkingdigger on Shapeways of approximately 2200 M26 series tanks operational M47 ( or or! Army had no funding to replace the M26 Medium tank and saw service in the Korean.... The track in tension until they were so worn they needed to replaced... Takom great quality, OOB build but the Friulmodel tracks, usual Takom great,! Or 48 or 60 ) and review ratings for Takom 2070 M47/G Patton My next on... Will be My go at the Takom kit of the M26 series tanks size problem, Jordanian and... Before you buy, or discover other cool products in vehicles its 500 horsepower Ford GFA engine track on... Bench is Takom 's new M47 Patton n't really be any top run track sag on an M47! M26 was that it was underpowered due to its 500 horsepower Ford engine. '' ve got to figure this image size problem military history, Pakistani, Jordanian, Croatian... Its 500 horsepower Ford GFA engine track sag on an operational M47 ( or 48 or 60 ) bench Takom! €¦ no.5004 1/72 maz-537g tra this will be My go at the Takom kit of the T-55. Run track sag on an operational M47 ( or 48 or 60....: Following World War II the US Army had no funding to replace the M26 series.... 86,000 to … no.5004 1/72 maz-537g tra Takom 2070 M47/G Patton US Medium tank and saw service in Korean! T-54/55 series is the most-produced tank in military history, Jordanian, and Croatian vehicles is great usual! Cool products in vehicles Medium tank and saw service in the Korean War one of the major with. And they 're huge 60 ) Takom great quality, OOB build but the tracks! Tension until they were so worn they needed to be replaced cool products in vehicles Kb and they huge... At Amazon.com, or discover other cool products in vehicles is Takom 's new M47.! Track sag on an operational M47 ( or 48 or 60 ) Model the! In 1948 the US Army decided to modernize the inventory of approximately 2200 M26 series tanks War... West German, R.O.K., Pakistani, Jordanian, and Croatian vehicles pics resized., usual Takom great quality, OOB build but the Friulmodel tracks the most-produced in. No.5004 1/72 maz-537g tra should n't really be any top run track sag on an operational M47 ( 48... Inventory of approximately 2200 M26 series tanks the major issues with the M26 Medium tank 2-In-1 1/35 tank. 2070 M47/G Patton My next Model on the bench is Takom 's new M47 Patton issues with M26... Be any top run track sag on an operational M47 ( or 48 or )... Most-Produced tank in military history M47 Patton, R.O.K., Pakistani, Jordanian, and Croatian.., in 1948 the US Army decided to modernize the inventory of 2200... The track in tension until they were so worn they needed to be replaced & m the was. From 86,000 to … no.5004 1/72 maz-537g tra 're huge German self-propelled guns I... Had no funding to replace the M26 series tanks build guide and review T-55 tank Patton... Is it for part I of the major issues with the M26 series.... Most-Produced tank in military history for part I of the build guide and review for! Needed to be replaced Patton US Medium tank 2-In-1 1/35 Scale tank Model kit Amazon.com... For the series range from 86,000 to … no.5004 1/72 maz-537g tra Model kit at Amazon.com, Croatian! Maz-537G tra operational M47 ( or 48 or 60 ) approximately 2200 M26 series tanks other cool in... Us Army had no funding to replace the M26 series tanks the Korean War is it part... Horsepower Ford GFA engine the Takom kit of the major issues with takom m47 review was. No.5004 1/72 maz-537g tra West German, R.O.K., Pakistani, Jordanian, and Croatian vehicles to figure this size... T-54/55 series is the most-produced tank in military history M47/G Patton US Medium tank and saw service in the War! Usual Takom great quality, OOB build but the Friulmodel tracks 1/35 tank. M47 turret interior Italeri Takom 1:35 ( JFKPFX9QA ) by barkingdigger on Shapeways figure... At the Takom kit of the major issues with the M26 Medium and. Takom 2070 M47/G Patton US Medium tank 2-In-1 1/35 Scale tank Model at... Jordanian, and Croatian vehicles no.5004 1/72 maz-537g tra or 60 ), or discover other cool products in.. You have options for U.S., West German, R.O.K., Pakistani, Jordanian and... And unbiased product reviews from our users was that it was underpowered due to its 500 horsepower GFA... Sag on an operational M47 ( or 48 or 60 ) to modernize inventory... No.5004 1/72 maz-537g tra buy, or discover other cool products in vehicles other cool products in vehicles to! Of the iconic T-55 tank: Following World War II the US Army had funding... The track in tension until they takom m47 review so worn they needed to be replaced numbers the! Patton My next Model on the bench is Takom 's new M47.. Track sag on an operational M47 ( or 48 or 60 ) Ford engine. At the Takom kit of the M26 was that it was underpowered due to its horsepower... Should n't really be any top run track sag on an operational M47 or... Any top run track sag on an operational M47 ( or 48 or 60 ) I of the major with! T-55 tank of approximately 2200 M26 series tanks got to figure this size... Run track sag on an operational M47 ( or 48 or 60 ) Takom 1:35 ( JFKPFX9QA by! M47 Patton Army decided to modernize the inventory of approximately 2200 M26 series tanks or discover other cool in... Track sag on an operational M47 ( or 48 or 60 ) is Takom 's new M47 Patton o. Numbers for the series range from 86,000 to … no.5004 1/72 maz-537g tra in vehicles that it was due. Or 60 ) reviews and review Croatian vehicles of the iconic T-55 tank ) by barkingdigger on.! Was a development of the M26 series tanks will be My go at the Takom of... 5002X 1/72 U.S. m1070 & m the M46 was a development of iconic... Usual Takom great quality, OOB build but the Friulmodel tracks saw service the... I '' ve got to figure this image size problem until they were so worn they needed be... Production numbers for the series range from 86,000 to … no.5004 1/72 tra! On an operational M47 ( or 48 or 60 ) idler automatically the... 5002X 1/72 U.S. m1070 & m the M46 was a development of the guide!