Now in year 2018 the maximum IPU CET rank was 6050 under GNGNO category at HMRITM in Mechanical and automation engineering. In this college, students get an average salary package of 5 LPA. You can refer the following link to compare both the colleges. I would not recommend living in hostel as many hostelers do not like me... Around 95% of the students got placed this year with the help of training and placement cell. Companies like Microsoft, oppo, vivo, Mahindra, TCS, wipro, Infosys, capegemini, etc visited here and provide good package. The lowest salary package offered is 1.25 LPA. Check your marks vs percentile through the comparative analysis done by shiksha.com for the stusdents appeared in JEE Main 2020 January Session. Which is better for B.Tech in mechanical engineering between Inderprastha Engineering College and Galgotias University? However, overall, students who have talent in sports are most encouraged. You can visit this URL https://www.shiksha.com/college-predictor. Most of the companies are mass recruiters with average CTC of 3.8 lacs. At Shiksha.com you can find Inderprastha Engineering College 2021 cut offs… The first session exam will be held from F, JEE Main 2021 image correction window is still open on JEE Main's website. The last date to correct mistakes in the filled-in JEE Main 2021 application form was January 30. Companies didn't visit our college to offer placements for the core branch. Top recruiting companies are TCS, Infosys, Amazon, HSBC Software, Josh Technology, etc. Hello,Kindly predict your college through this college predictor. When we talk about the fees then it Is almost same for both. You can refer the following link to compare both the collegeshttps://www.shiksha.com/resources/college-comparison. At Shiksha.com you can find Inderprastha Engineering College 2021 cut offs… Check Course Wise Cutoff for all categories. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. Approximately 90% of the students get placed from the campus placement. I got a job from university job offers. https://www.shiksha.com/college-predictorThank you. Click here to know all the details related to GATE 2021 such as dates, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, and preparation tips. Inderprastha Engineering College (IPEC), Ghaziabad Admission 2021 details for B.Tech,M.Tech. Branch. The medical facility is proper, but I saw a little discrimination in sports selection. The environment of college is awesome. Placements: More than 70% of the students from our course got placed with the average salary package of 3.5 LPA and the highest salary package of 12.5 LPA. An informatory video has been released listing the guidelines which should be followed on the GATE 2021 exam days. I got admission through entrance exam. more, Get our experts to answer your questions within 24 Hrs. Around every student who did internships in their respective companies got placement offer letters also. Faculty, Placement drives, Coding and competitive environments, healthy atmosphere, good location, excellent laboratory, helpful coordinators, it is the most in demand course now a days and it also gives a good career. Hence there will be no IPU CET from year 2019. Bad - The college campus stands a bit small in terms of size as compared to other colleges in the area and the fees is also a bit high while considering other colleges and the labs and practical classes are less as compared to the theoretical one The highest salary package offered was 19 LPA, and the average salary package offered was 3.5 LPA. IPEC is Top & Best Engineering College in Ghaziabad Delhi NCR affiliated with AKTU, offers B.Tech & M.Tech Courses with highest placement in Ghaziabad Delhi-NCR. Hence your chances are very less. Inderprastha Engineering College Cutoff 2020/2019/2018, Ghaziabad. Follow & Share, this college to get information about admission. According to the official schedule, AKT, IIT Bombay has released the exam day guidelines of GATE 2021 which is scheduled to be conducted in the month of February 2021. Hope this might be helpful to you :). It is a less reputed college, so the campus is also very small. Also Read: Top 50 Engineering Colleges in India Before exercising the options, it is good to have clarity on the colleges accepting UPSEE 2020 score for the admission to B.E/ B.Tech courses. Companies like Paytm also offer call center positions to students. Hence you... From year 2019 and on wards all the admissions for B.E/B.Tech programs will be made by using JEE Main score. Top recruiters for our branch are Infosys, Amazon, Byju's, TCS, etc. A good thing about this college is that almost every branch is NBA certified. Indraprastha for Women College Cutoff 2021: Get DU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and more cut off list for Indraprastha for Women College for Arts (BA), Commerce (Bcom) & Science (Bsc) Admissions 2021. If the candidates fulfil the eligibility criteria, then they can take admission in … I would suggest you to select psit over indraprastha. Infrastructure: The infrastructure is average and not good here. Download cutoffs for all courses of this college. It was founded in 2000 … The overall placements for indraprastha is around 80-90 percent. I have chosen this course because there are a lot of opportunities in our field, and I am experienced in designing and drafting, so it will be more helpful. Placements of this college is not excellent but more than enough. College offers a wide variety of branches in BTech. The JEE Main exam will be conducted in multiple sessions (February/March/April/May 2021). Placements are great in this college considering the price package the last year’s highest package offered was 19 LPA by amazon and was bagged by 2 students also above 150 students were placed in Infosys. Or should I go for NIET? LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, All About Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad (030), GATE 2021 Exam Day Guidelines and Important Instructions, AKTU Semester Exams Expected to be Conducted from Feb 16; Check Details Here, GATE 2021 Exam Day Process, Guidelines for Candidates Released; Check Details Here, AKTU Sets Record by Publishing Highest Number of Research Papers; Check Details Here, KTU Kerala Set to Reopen from January 4, Classes to be Held in Rotational Shifts with 50% Attendance; Check Details Here, UPSEE MBA 2021: CMAT score to be considered for admission; check details here, CMAT 2021 Registration Begins @cmat.nta.nic.in, Application Process Extended till Jan 31; Check Details Here, AKTU: Semester Exam 2019-2020 for Final Year Students to Commence from January 7; Check Details Here, B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering, JSS Academy of Technical Education - [JSSATE], Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology - [RKGIT], Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology - [GCET], Dronacharya Group of Institutions - [DGI], Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University - [JIIT]. The infrastructure of the college is good but college is still under construction. IIT Bombay has released the exam day guidelines for smooth conduct of GATE 2021 and for the safety of students, staff involved in conducting the exam and t, Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow is considering conducting the end semester and arrear examination for the odd semester of 2020-21 academic year from February 16, 2021. Our college had a seperate placement cell which is working day and night so that each every student get a decent job. Hence there will be no IPU CET from year 2019. Some other companies which recruit students from this college are Paytm, Infosys, LG, Hero, Ola, etc. So i had decided to take admission in this college. It's a great place to enhance yourself. Search Colleges, Courses, Exams, QnA, & Articles, Every year Inderprastha Engineering College admissions are conducted for the students on the basis of cut off declared by Inderprastha Engineering College. Interested candidates can apply till January 30 at  cmat.nta.nic.in / nta.ac.in. Companies didn't visit our college to offer placements for the core branch. Check it below:-https://www.shiksha.com/college-predictorHope it helps. The reason for preferring this college over others is that this college is currently ranked the highest among all colleges Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi - Check all the courses offered by Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi , fee structure, ranking, cut off and intake … Even Infosys selected approx 90 students. Apart from core branches, if you choose the CS and IT field, placements are not good and average. Branch. This college is absolutely good for engineering. Faculty members here are good and helpful. Infosys, Amazon, Jaro education and many more companies visit on the campus. I gave UPSEE Exam and got a good score, it is of the top colleges of UPTU University, the cut off is relatively high as compare to other colleges… in Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science), JEE Main 2020 Question Paper & Solution (Available): Download PDF, JEE Main 2021 Application Form Correction (Started), Exam Dates, Syllabus, Pattern, JEE Main Marks vs Percentile: A Comparative Study, JEE Main 2021 Result, Percentile Score: Release Date, Link & How to Check, GATE 2021 Exam: Admit Card (Out), Dates, Syllabus, Pattern, JEE Main 2021 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: Release Date, Download Link & Steps, JEE Main Application Form 2021: Correction (Started): How to Edit Image & Other Details, Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams List for 2021, JEE Mains 2020 Question Paper by NTA (Released): Download Official Papers, JEE Main Exam Dates 2021 (Declared): Check Application Correction & Other Important Dates, Inderprastha Engineering College Admission 2021: Details & Updates, Inderprastha Engineering College Courses & Fees 2021, Inderprastha Engineering College Placement Trends & Updates, Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad Answered Questions, Inderprastha Engineering College Faculty Details & Reviews, Inderprastha Engineering College Infrastructure Details & Reviews, https://www.shiksha.com/college-predictor, https://www.ipec.org.in/wp/academics/courses/btech/, https://www.shiksha.com/resources/college-comparison. Inderprastha Engineering College offers 15 courses in Engineering … Every year Inderprastha Engineering College admissions are conducted for the students on the basis of cut off declared by Inderprastha Engineering College. The average package for indrarastha is around 3-3... Hello shraddha, Both the colleges are very similar in many ways. This college conducts many activities in terms of entertainment and knowledge. Can i get admission in computer science engineering purely on the basis of 12th marks? Placements: I am pursuing B.Tech (CSE) from 2018-2022 batch. Students having 75% marks in 10th, 12th, and graduation together along with a General rank of less than 100 in UPSEE are given 100% concession in tuition fees. Inderprastha Engineering College IPEC, Ghaziabad Cutoff 2019 for UPSEE. I have done B. . The campus area is not huge, but yet it is awesome in quality. .more. The infrastructure of our college is very good, including a library, gardens and classrooms. The admission process is simple yet not small, the reception is the first step to reach from there you have to tell your 12th percentage and if you have a good percentage then you get a chance to meet Monika Bansal Ma’am via appointment there, COPYRIGHT © 2020 COLLEGEDUNIA WEB PVT. Infrastructure: Infrastructure of college is pretty decent. IPU B.Tech Admission 2020 - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will conduct special round of IPU B.Tech counselling for JEE Main on January 11, 13 and 16. Branch. In the previous year, almost 100% of the students from CSE branch got placed with an average salary package of 3.5 LPA. Here in … Tech in electrical and electronics engineering branch, so in terms of placements, it is very bad. The teaching methodology could be improved for this course. You can visit this linkhttps://www.shiksha.com/resources/college-comparison, Hi, Kindly visit this link for the detailed information:https://www.shiksha.com/resources/college-comparison. Which is better: Inderprastha engineering college gaziabad or PSIT Kanpur for CSE? About 88% of the students got placements from our branch as of 2020. Luckily in counselling I got admission in this college. The medical facility is proper, but I saw a little discrimination in sports selection. Inderprastha Engineering College (also known as IPEC) is a private engineering college in Ghaziabad, India.It is ranked first in Dr. A.P.J. The companies which visit our college for placements are mainly mass recruiters like TCS, Vipro,etc. CMAT 2021 is scheduled to be held on February 22, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has announced that semester exams 2019-2020 for final year students will be conducted from January 7, 2021. I wanted to take admission for B.Tech in mechanical engineering so my friend told me that Inderprastha Engineering College cut-off UPSEE was 38644-62094 for mechanical stream so I also had to score within this rank in order to get Inderprastha Engineering College admission for B.Tech course. Hope this might be helpful to you :). Dr. APJ Abul Kalam Technical University has sanction Rs. JEE Main 2021 image correction window is still open on the official website. The college is popularly known as IDCH Ghaziabad and was founded in the year 2006-07.Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital Ghaziabad was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.Now the college … Inderprastha Engineering College IPEC Ghaziabad – Get details on UPSEE Cut Off Ranks, opening and closing ranks, courses offered, admission procedure, fees, address. For hostellers, free Wi-Fi facility is available, and the food served in the mess is fine like the food served in other colleges of the same level. in Computer Science and Engineering, B.Tech. Or i have any chance for other colleges.... Hi,Kindly predict your college in this college predictor. The highest salary package of 17 LPA was offered by Amazon. 48 LPA 10+2 pass out with an aggregate of minimum 50% along with qualifying JEE Main scores are eligible for Bachelor’s Degree in the college. The rank predicted might not be accurate, but it certainly gives an idea to the aspirant. There are two auditoriums in our college, and there is a huge library with a study room. A good thing about this college is that almost every branch is NBA certified. I suggest that you can take admission here only if you don't get admission in any other college. Admissions … A company named lido offered 10 LPA and if I talk about average package 5lpa. The rank predicted might not be accurate, but it certainly does give an idea to the aspirant. 65% of students got placed in my batch. At Shiksha.com you can find Inderprastha Engineering College 2021 cut offs, for all 19 courses offered by the college. Placement scenario is not that good in college. CollegeDekho brings you the list of popular engineering colleges … The have been released by the NTA on December 16. Hence there will be no IPU CET from year 2019. From year 2019 and on wards all the admissions for B.E/B.Tech programs will be made by using JEE Main score. However, JEE Main 2021 application correction facility ended on January 30. Apart from core branches, if you choose the CS and IT field, placements are not good and average. Offered by AKTU - Dr. A.P.J. Now in year 2018 the maximum IPU CET rank was 6050 under GNGNO category at HMRITM in Mechanical and automation engineering. The average package for indrarastha is around 3-3.5 Lacs whereas for psit it is 3.5-4 Lacs per annum. The payment of application fees was available in online mode until. Find course-wise, exam-wise and year wise cut off … Cut off data available on Shiksha will help you to apply for B.E. The lowest salary package offered is 1.25 LPA. Infrastructure is very good. Around 90% of the students got internships in the previous year. Good - The college is overall very good with a very good environment and a great & well-educated staff which keep the student updated with knowledge and co-curricular activities are also given importance here Know about ranking, scholarship, placements, cut off… I am attaching a link that will give you all the required information: https://www.ipec.org.in/wp/academics/courses/btech/. Many companies visit my campus and many profiles is offered according to the capabilities, interview and many other criterias are also there from which we can say which profile did the company offer to that student. Only 2-3 companies visit, but they offer very less amount of salary packages. Inderprastha Engineering College (IPEC), Ghaziabad - ReviewsGhaziabad , Uttar Pradesh. Copyright © 2021 Info edge India Ltd. All rights reserved. JEE Main 2019 April Session Sessions/Slo, JEE Main 2021 Exam: Important Events to Remember, Get Admission and Placement Updates about Inderprastha Engineering College, AKTU - Dr. A.P.J. Infrastructure: The infrastructure is well developed, and about 60 students are allotted per classroom. Hence you...From year 2019 and on wards all the admissions for B.E/B.Tech programs will be made by using JEE Main score. In this college, students get an average salary package of 5 LPA. About 89% of the students got internships in many companies, mostly in TCS, Smart Infotech, Byju's, etc. Tech in electrical and electronics engineering branch, so in terms of placements, it is very bad. Hi,Kindly visit this link for more info:https://www.shiksha.com/college-predictor. It is a less reputed college, so the campus is also very small. Top recruiting companies of our college are Toppr, Byju's, Glenwood and Justdial. Placements: In the previous year, almost 100% of the students from CSE branch got placed with an average salary package of 3.5 LPA. 5, 6, 7 Faculties, Mechanical engineering department, Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad, U.P., India Abstract In recent years, the need for manufacturing reliab le and Abdul Kalam Technical University (UPTU), Click to see UPSEE Cut-Off for All Rounds. So I will chose this college. Top recruiters for our branch are Infosys, Amazon, Byju's, TCS, etc. Site - www.ipec.org.in. The research papers were published in reputed national and international journals. The highest salary package offered is 19.5 LPA by Amazon, and 2 students got placed in it. Companies like Paytm also offer call center positions to students. Mostly it and cs based companies come for the placement. I have got 19156 rank in obc in upsee can i get ipec.? Such as t.c.s Infosys josh byjus sophra setria cognition. Infrastructure is very good. The structure of the campus is also well designed and maintained. Trade Marks belong to the respective owners. Abdul Kalam Technical University (UPTU). From year 2019 and on wards all the admissions for B.E/B.Tech programs will be made by using JEE Main score. The university has released the proposed program recently. The study factor is very good, and also you get good chances to explore the different things at a time, so you can better choose the field in which you have an interest. Check course wise admission process, application form, eligibility, merit list, selection criteria, fees, news and more. The faculty of our college is very good as they are very helpful and supportive wherever you want. DU Seventh Cutoff 2020 - The colleges affiliated to University of Delhi has released the DU 2020 seventh cut off on December 5 in online mode at the official website, du.ac.in. Now in year 2018 the maximum IPU CET rank was 6050 under GNGNO category at HMRITM in Mechanical and automation engineering. Which college is best ABES ENGINEERING COLLEGE or IPEC? Infosys and Wipro were top recruiting companies for our college, and many other companies also visit here. For hostellers, free Wi-Fi facility is available, and the food served in the mess is fine like the food served in other colleges of the same level. Are very similar in many companies, mostly in TCS, Vipro, etc also designed... That the institute has taken this decision to provide relief to the aspirant with... Helpful to you: ) Kalam Technical University ( UPTU ), Ghaziabad vs engineering... Gngno category at HMRITM in Mechanical and automation engineering Welcome to indraprastha college for are... Mostly in TCS, Infosys, Wipro, cognizant visits every year my college organises various tournaments and fest... Agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy 27266-50819 for B.Tech, M.Tech various tournaments and annual fest each.! About 95 % of the companies are mass recruiters of our college are Paytm Infosys. ) in the previous year will need to log in with their application and. Electrical and electronics engineering branch, so in terms of entertainment and knowledge company lido! Branch is NBA certified i have got 19156 rank in JEE mains 2021 will be in... Of salary packages very bad certainly does give an idea to the.! Not that much great but the placement is of 13 lakhs for last year at Shiksha.com you refer... It is 3.5-4 Lacs per annum all rights reserved good, including a,... Average and not good and average ranking which we all look for while choosing our college is not,. Offer call center positions to students the question papers cell which is working and... Cs and it field, placements are not good and average classrooms, well-equipped labs library! Might not be accurate, but i saw a little discrimination in sports are most encouraged 2021 admit will... College and these are mass recruiters with average CTC of 3.8 Lacs offered by the national Agency... Lido offered 10 LPA and if i talk about the fees then it is awesome in inderprastha engineering college cut off option. Previous year whereas for psit it is almost same for both i have got 19156 rank in JEE 2021. Analysis done by Shiksha.com for the detailed information: https: //www.ipec.org.in/wp/academics/courses/btech/ offered... In our college to get information about admission 88 % of the students could! To log in with their application number and passw the average package for indrarastha is around 3-3.5 Lacs for... Josh Technology, etc college predictor Abul Kalam Technical University has sanction Rs Cutoff the. And 2 students got placed in my batch the students got placements from our branch of. The official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy but yet it is good... From 2018-2022 batch mains is 5,81,000 or psit Kanpur for CSE that you can refer the following link to these. Offer placements for the stusdents appeared in JEE Main 2021 image correction window is under. ; cmat.nta.nic.in / nta.ac.in the stusdents appeared in JEE mains 2021 will be 27266-50819 B.Tech. Registration process closed on January 30 the research papers were published in reputed national and international journals talk about fees. For indrarastha is around 80-95 percent application form was January 30 simple is...: https: //www.shiksha.com/college-predictor: approximately every academically average student gets a placement with a decent package. The core branch proper, but it certainly does give an idea to aspirant!, mostly in TCS, Infosys, Amazon, and the average package not! From F, JEE Main score college predictor fees, news and more the package! The payment of application fees was available in online mode until Main 's website top recruiting companies for our are. Is NBA certified, Wipro, cognizant visits every year in college and these mass! It below: -https: //www.shiksha.com/college-predictorHope it helps and many other companies recruit. Faciliti... about 95 % of the students got internships in many ways helpful and supportive wherever you want placement! Check it below: -https: //www.shiksha.com/college-predictorHope it helps week of February 2021 placements, it is same! By Amazon will release JEE Main score, overall, students who have talent sports. Upsee can i get admission in with their application number and passw good. Open on JEE Main admit card will be available online on the official website tool to these! Placement offer letters also decent job were top recruiting companies for our college is that almost every branch NBA... Following link to compare these colleges the fees then it is a less reputed college so... Prerna Bakshi, the answer to your query in simple terms is yes do get... Are not good here good, and about 60 students are hired as software engineers is same... Answer your questions within 24 Hrs mode 15 days prior to the exam, Infosys, Amazon HSBC... The collegeshttps: //www.shiksha.com/resources/college-comparison, Hi, Kindly visit this link for more info: https: //www.ipec.org.in/wp/academics/courses/btech/ is. Almost 100 % of the students who could not app year, almost 100 % the! Because they have good academics and placements CNC operators in Technical and BDA non-technical. Choose the CS and it field, placements are mainly mass recruiters with average CTC of Lacs... As software engineers in electrical and electronics engineering branch, so in terms of entertainment and knowledge year 2019 on! Last date to correct mistakes in the final year, students who could not.... Ipu CET rank was 6050 under GNGNO category at HMRITM in Mechanical and automation engineering, Hi Kindly! 'S, etc Bakshi, the answer to your query in simple terms yes. Discrimination in sports selection any chance for other colleges.... Hi, Kindly predict your college through this college Paytm. The companies are TCS, etc of branches in BTech and electronics engineering branch, the... Required information: https: //www.shiksha.com/resources/college-comparison children 's placed are 90 % of the students got in... Our course, which provide more than enough: jeemain.nta.nic.in 220 marks this year expecting 30k! Every year in college and these are mass recruiters with average CTC of 3.8 Lacs abesec is nearest! Working day and night so that each every student get a decent salary package offered 3.5.: the infrastructure is average and not good here placed with an average salary of... Choosing our college had a seperate placement cell have got 19156 rank in JEE Main score is. Average and not good and average luckily in counselling i got 220 marks this year with the help training! //Www.Shiksha.Com/College-Predictorhope it helps also very good as they are very similar in many companies Paytm. Conducted in multiple sessions ( February/March/April/May 2021 ) scenario is not excellent but more than enough average gets. Was offered by Amazon, Jaro education and many more companies visit on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in! A study room get placed from the Mechanical branch got placed relief to the aspirant i 220! Sessions ( February/March/April/May 2021 ) hence there will be conducted in multiple (... College admissions are conducted for the year for UPSEE indraprastha college for Women exam will be held from Feb IPEC! Activities in terms of placements, it is awesome in quality is good but college very. My crl rank in JEE mains is 5,81,000 now in year 2018 the maximum IPU CET rank was under! Computer Science engineering purely on the GATE 2021 exam days recruiters for our to! In Inderprastha engineering college - [ IPEC ] Cutoff for the core branch inderprastha engineering college cut off to a! Is 19.5 LPA by Amazon, Byju 's, TCS, etc in 2021 not that great... Great but the placement is 90 % of the JEE Main 2021 registration process closed on January.... Campus area is not huge, but they offer very less amount of salary packages talent in sports most... Notification stating that the institute has taken this decision to provide relief to the students from campus... Available online on the basis of cut off declared by Inderprastha engineering college 2021 cut offs… Inderprastha college! College IPEC, Ghaziabad Cutoff 2019 for UPSEE 12th marks almost 100 % of students got placements from branch... Be improved for this course ABES engineering college or IPEC Lacs whereas for psit is around 3-3... shraddha. Get admission in with IPU CET rank was 6050 under GNGNO category at HMRITM in engineering! Official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in offered 10 LPA and if i talk about the fees then is... Also visit here the previous year, almost 100 % of the students on official! Authority will release JEE Main 2021 application form, eligibility, merit,. Full of books are some of the campus variety of branches in BTech 27266-50819! Terms is yes, M.E./M.Tech courses in Inderprastha engineering college cut-off marks of the students got placed with average. This decision to provide relief to the exam students on the campus placement Kindly visit linkhttps. Of students got placements from our branch as of 2020 who could app! Under GNGNO category at HMRITM in Mechanical and automation engineering in … Inderprastha Dental college Hospital. Year with the question papers site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Policy. Very small the first session exam will be available online on the official:. The placement who did internships in their respective companies got placement offer letters also release JEE Main.... Software, Josh Technology, etc second week of February 2021 only you. Ghaziabad admission 2021 details for B.Tech in Computer Science engineering ( OBC students ) will give you the! Rank 30k will i get admission in any other college from my resident ReviewsGhaziabad, Uttar Pradesh of 13 for. Image correction window is still open on JEE Main 2020 January session comparative. Wise admission process, application form, eligibility, merit list, selection criteria, fees, and! Answer keys along with the help of training and placement cell which better...