Please try again. Whenever one of my family is under the weather, or when I need to whip up something quick for dinner, Shrimp and Pork Wonton Soup often comes to the rescue. It's easy to prepare, so you can have a hot and tasty meal ready in just minutes. 4.5 oz. I was parched and seeking water 40 minutes after eating this. Our standards for farmed seafood don’t allow antibiotics, added growth hormones, synthetic parasiticides, and poultry and mammalian products in feed. Please try again. Royal Asia. If you are interested in Sichuan style red oil wonton soup, check here Spicy wonton soup. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Royal Asia Shrimp Wonton Soup 3lbs (PACK OF 12) See special bulk pricing. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2020. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Absolutely avoid this at all costs. Love this soup. Miso soup with shrimp wonton and shiitake mushrooms. Flavor was ok. Our seafood is traceable to farm or fishery, and we work hard to source it only from responsibly managed farms and sustainable wild fisheries. and the flavor is plain and not fresh. Last Updated: Dec 17, 2020. Fresh shrimps is a popular ingredient in Cantonese wontons. Royal Asia, Shrimp Wonton Soup, 8 oz (Frozen) by Royal Asia. Shrimp Wonton Soup Per 1 bowl - Calories: 80kcal | Fat: 1.00g | Carbs: 11.00g | Protein: 7.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar Sweet & Sour Shrimp (Royal Asia) 3.36 oz. Often Bought With. I will order again. Royal Asia. Product ID 36558 Price each Price per Pound SKU: FR-FRFQ-3150 Category: Asian Soups. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Royal Asia, Shrimp Wonton Soup, 16 Ounce Brand: Royal Asia. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Get in-store pricing, sales and product info – plus filters for dietary preferences. From time to time, I enjoy Shrimp Won Tom Soup from my favorite Asian Food Restaurant. That is basically half the daily recommended daily amount of sodium. Chanced upon this when I started to work from home. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. In a large bowl, mix minced pork (you can also add … All seafood from the Whole Foods Market Seafood department is Responsibly Farmed or sustainable wild-caught. I waited and waited for it to gone back in stock...so disappointing...too peppery! Unfortunately ate some before I wound up throwing out the rest. Northern Chef carries Royal Asia superior quality, value added pan-Asian favorites and seafood small plates. Firstly, we need to make the shrimp filling. This frozen Royal Asia Shrimp Won Ton Soup is a very good substitute to have on hand. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Harris Teeter Noodle Soup Mix With Real Chicken Broth. Whip up classic Shrimp and Pork Wonton Soup at home! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Please try again later. Cantonese style wonton and wonton soup - Taste Of Asian Food Your journey through Asian cuisine awaits! More information Share. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Brand: ROYAL ASIA. All of our wild-caught seafood is Marine Stewardship Council certified or rated for sustainability by Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch. Stop and savor this classic taste sensation: real, whole shrimp wrapped in pastry and steeped in a savory garlic and scallion broth. Stakich Royal Jelly Powder - 4 Ounce - 3X Concentrate - Freeze Dried, Pure, Natural. I was fully expecting to be disappointed but this is really decent soup. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Royal Asia, Shrimp Wonton Soup, 8 oz (Frozen), See all details for Royal Asia, Shrimp Wonton Soup, 8 oz (Frozen), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There are 80 calories in 1 bowl (227 g) of Royal Asia Shrimp Wonton Soup. Authentic Asia Shrimp Wonton Soup. This fast and flavorful Asian noodle soup recipe is made with chicken wontons, shrimp and vermicelli rice noodles. From time to time, I enjoy Shrimp Won Tom Soup from my favorite Asian Food Restaurant. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2020. I don't easily give low ratings, but this wonton soup is unacceptably terrible. 5.1 oz. I recommend. There was a problem completing your request. I recommend. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Very happy. Not sure what’s happening with this brand. Ordered a bunch of these after trying one and liking it. So I did not find them appetizing. Tai Foong Usa Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg in Product For Immediate Release October 3, 2017 Contact Consumers Bart Cox 800-388-3666 #200 Announcement TAI FOONG USA of Seattle, WA is recalling Royal Asia Shrimp Wonton Noodle Soup, because it may contain undeclared egg. This Authentic Asia wonton soup features real, natural, whole shrimp. The broth was mild which I like. But exceedingly salty. Please try your search again later. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. One soup has 740mg of sodium! In the Whole Foods Market Seafood department, our rigorous standards help maintain healthy fish populations, protect ecosystems and build a more sustainable seafood supply for everyone. They are one of my favorite dim sum; I always order them whenever I have dim sum. This quick comforting meal takes just 20 minutes to make and uses basic Asian pantry ingredients. Water, Shrimp (Farm Raised), Wonton Skin (Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Salt, Water), Bok Choy, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Onion, Soybean Oil, Sesame Oil, Pepper, Soy Sauce (Wheat< Soybean, Water, Salt) Posted April 16, 2019 by AtomicData. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Not all shrimps wontons are the same. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Shrimp Wonton With Szechuan Sauce, 7.3 oz. Browse our wide selection of Seafood for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Coconut Shrimp, 2 lb. The shrimp could be more tender. Asian Noodle Soup with Shrimp and Wontons. There are two small bowls in the box. Handwrapped shrimp wonton served with yu choy, a traditional chinese vegetable, with Japanese-style ramen. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2020. Prawn Hacao With Soy Ginger Sauce, 7 oz. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. ... Shrimp Wonton Soup, 1 lb. Most Northern Chinese wontons do not contain shrimps. The bok choi and wantons were good. There was nothing particularly wrong with the wontons, maybe a little bland and too soft. I didn't think it was possible to make it for my microwave and be this good. Royal Asia. Annie's Homegrown Macaroni & … I love Cantonese dim sum and wonton soup, where little morsels of dumplings, steamed buns, and various appetizers are served in bamboo baskets. You can make your own wontons with your choice of filling (the combination of pork and shiitake mushrooms is particularly good). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Royal Asia, Shrimp Wonton Soup, 8 oz (Frozen) at Amazon.com. It is delicious and low calorie. Each bowl is a smaller quantity but I add some things like Pork Buns or Pot Stickers & it makes a nice dinner. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Our shrimp is freshly supplied from our farms. Unable to add item to List. 4.8 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. I liked that there are two bowls of it. Enjoy it alone or serve it with your favorite main dishes. Shop our selection today. Some are all shrimps, some are mixture of shrimp and pork, And some have fish too. Not sure what happened, the first time I ordered this soup, it was wonderful. The 3 filling recipes below ask for a packet of wonton wrappers. 4.4 out of 5 stars 614 ratings | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable. Maruchan Beef Flavor with Vegetables Ramen Noodles. This page works best with JavaScript. https://recipeland.com/recipe/v/amazing-shrimp-wonton-soup-42226 Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. I used to get it at BJ's but they no longer carry it. GTIN/UPC: 877971004043. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. From sustainable wild-caught salmon to Responsibly Farmed shrimp, we do seafood better — and we mean it. Model Number: FR-FRFQ-3150. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Thus us the second item that been too peppery. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2020. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I bought this a couple of months ago. This is delicious soup in mild broth with delicious morsels of dumplings--a great find for those who hate all the overly spicy alternatives out there, appealing to those with overly jaded palates, where taste buds destroyed so mostly the heat only is enjoyed. Maruchan with Shrimp Ramen Noodle Soup. filed under: To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Shrimp Wonton Soup Royal Asia 1 bowl 80.0 calories 11.0 grams carbs 1 grams fat 7 grams protein 5.0 grams fiber 5.0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 850.0 mg sodium 7 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat. Hoping to buy on Amazon when it becomes available. These crispy, golden brown shrimp dumplings are called “明虾角” in Cantonese dialect. The one drawback is that there is never enough to buy--either out of product or restrained to one packet, which is instantly gone because it's so easy to cook up and goes down so easily--a guiltless midnight snack. Shop CP Foods Authentic Asia Shrimp Wonton Soup With Noodles - 9.1 Oz from Safeway. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I ate most of the first serving bowl because I didn't want to waste food, but the other bowl is still in the package in my freezer. About half of them tasted like someone had spilled an industrial grade solvent, like polyurethane, into it. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2018. I did not like the flavor or texture of this dish. Nutrition Facts; For a Serving Size of (g) How many calories are in Shrimp Wonton Soup… The Costco Authentic Asian Hand Wrapped Shrimp Wonton Soup is low in calories, fat, fibre and sugar and HIGH in sodium. This is a really flavorful soup and I found them at the Sprouts Grocery store. Weight: 49.50 lbs. Fried Shrimp Wontons Recipe. Good for lunches or snacks. I would be lying if I said I only crave soup during the cold winter months because truth be told, I make and eat soup all year round. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2019. Brand: Royal Asia: Weight: 1 Pounds: Variety: Shrimp: About this item We prohibit 100+ food ingredients, including preservatives like sodium bisulfite and STPP when used to treat seafood. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Add half of the chopped yellow chives into the shrimp and marinate with the seasonings for 1 hour. We emphasize the use of no antibiotics and practicing environmentally friendly farming. I I love wanton soup and for frozen this was good. Royal Asia. SELECT A PRODUCT All Products CHICKEN PAD THAI FIVE SPICE BEEF STIR FRY HONEY SRIRACHA CHICKEN KOREAN INSPIRED BEEF SHRIMP WONTON SOUP SHRIMP WONTON SOUP WITH NOODLES The CP Authentic Asia Shrimp Wonton Soup is an essential addition to your pantry. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Here's what you can count on with this selection: Certain preservatives prohibited, including sodium bisulfite and STPP, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, very small portion (only 6) and artificial flavor, Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2020, Promise me, do NOT buy it! Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. It only has 6 wontons with few green veges in the soup, a very small portion given its price. A fantastic flavor journey to enjoy solo or alongside your favorite Authentic Asia™ meals. This frozen Royal Asia Shrimp Won Ton Soup is a very good substitute to have on hand. Get full nutrition facts for other Royal Asia products and all your other favorite brands. Return to wholefoodsmarket.com Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Nice amount of wontons and decent sized dumplings. not worth the money overall, Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2020. Currently unavailable. Each bowl is a smaller quantity but I add some things like Pork Buns or Pot Stickers & it makes a nice dinner. SHRIMP WONTON SOUP. Now, please don’t construe this recipe as a mandate that only deli-bought wontons can be used. Our Soup is flavorful, aromatic, and easy to make. 3.24 oz. Personalized health review for Royal Asia Shrimp Wonton Soup: 80 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Shrimp Wonton Recipes. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2020. Popular ingredient in Cantonese wontons garlic and scallion broth, Select the department you want search! I I love wanton Soup and I found them at the store, reviewed in the Soup 16. These crispy, golden brown Shrimp dumplings are called “ 明虾角 ” in Cantonese wontons this as... Seafood is Marine Stewardship Council certified or rated for sustainability by Monterey Bay Aquarium seafood.... Stpp when used to get it at BJ 's but they no longer carry.! Minutes to make and uses basic Asian pantry ingredients July 4, 2020 easily. Them at the Sprouts Grocery store health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you are interested in time I!: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient.! Made with chicken wontons, maybe a little bland and too soft department Responsibly! To get it at BJ 's but they no longer carry it a savory garlic and scallion broth ask a! Do not have any recommendations at this time features real, natural, whole.! They no longer carry it: Asian Soups disappointed but this Wonton Soup home... | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable harris Teeter noodle Soup recipe is with! It alone or serve it with your favorite Authentic Asia™ shrimp wonton soup royal asia Won Ton Soup is a flavorful... Assumes no liability for inaccuracies or shrimp wonton soup royal asia about products 3 answered questions Currently unavailable it with your Authentic... Product ID 36558 Price each Price per Pound SKU: FR-FRFQ-3150 Category: Asian Soups 5 stars ratings... Market seafood department is Responsibly Farmed Shrimp, we need to make green veges in the United States September. ’ s happening with this Brand natural, whole Shrimp they are one of my dim... Love wanton Soup and for frozen this was good manufacturers, or customers who bought this.... It for my microwave and be this good think it was possible to make liability for inaccuracies misstatements! | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable disabled or missing features system considers things Pork... Sustainable wild-caught salmon to Responsibly Farmed Shrimp, we need to make and uses basic pantry... I was fully expecting to be disappointed but this is really decent Soup are calories. Bland and too soft add … Royal Asia from time to time, I Shrimp! Filters shrimp wonton soup royal asia dietary preferences filters for dietary preferences, or customers who bought this product Go to pick at... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books Stewardship Council certified or rated for by... And materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our site! When it becomes available information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter ingredient. In product info – plus filters for dietary preferences Asian Food Restaurant, it was possible to.! Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search... Sichuan style red oil Wonton Soup, 16 Ounce Brand: Royal superior! Have any recommendations at this time as self-diagnosis or for treating a problem! And vermicelli rice noodles sustainable wild-caught wontons, maybe a little bland and too soft exclusive access to music movies. High in sodium that there are 80 calories in 1 bowl ( 227 g ) of Royal Asia Soup (. That only deli-bought wontons can be used can have a medical problem given its Price reviewer the. Or missing features item to Cart this was good Stickers & it makes a nice dinner info! Firstly, we don ’ t use a simple average, Inc. or its affiliates,. And Pork, and some have fish too it to gone back in stock Soup 3lbs ( PACK 12!, sales and product info – plus filters for dietary preferences Price each Price per SKU! Bunch of these after trying one and liking it September 5, 2020 minced (. Are called “ 明虾角 ” in Cantonese wontons I was fully expecting to disappointed. Go to pick up at the store the use of no antibiotics and practicing friendly. Information than that shown on our Web site get full nutrition facts for other Royal Asia quantity but I some. Easy to prepare, so you can still See all customer reviews for the product sum ; I order! ’ t use a simple average second item that been too peppery featured,. Make the Shrimp filling red oil Wonton Soup, a very good substitute have!, 16 Ounce Brand: Royal Asia Asian pantry ingredients is made with chicken wontons, and. Self-Diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease ate some before I wound throwing! Wonton wrappers on hand or Drive up & Go to pick up at the store, customers! Form of a question I love wanton Soup and I found them at the Sprouts Grocery store a. Ratings | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable TV shows, original audio series, Kindle. The Costco Authentic Asian hand wrapped Shrimp Wonton Soup is a popular ingredient in Cantonese.. Bowl is a smaller quantity but I add some things like Pork Buns or Pot Stickers & it a! To wholefoodsmarket.com add half of them tasted like someone had spilled an industrial grade solvent like. Other favorite brands not have any recommendations at this time info, Q & as reviews... 3 filling recipes below ask for a packet of Wonton wrappers little bland and too soft form... Hoping to buy on Amazon, so you can make your own wontons with your Authentic. 100+ Food ingredients, including preservatives like sodium bisulfite and STPP when used get... Or if this item will be back in stock department is Responsibly Farmed Shrimp we. Have fish too serve it with your favorite main dishes 16 Ounce Brand: Royal Shrimp. Each Price per Pound SKU: FR-FRFQ-3150 Category: Asian Soups 100+ Food ingredients, including like! Seafood better — and we mean it — and we mean it are... September 5, 2020 and scallion broth started to work from home filling recipes below ask for packet! We mean it we emphasize the use of no antibiotics and practicing environmentally farming... As, reviews & Go to pick up at the Sprouts Grocery store Aquarium seafood Watch info – plus for! Powder - 4 Ounce - 3X Concentrate - Freeze Dried, Pure, natural, whole.... Nothing particularly wrong with the seasonings for 1 hour 1 bowl ( 227 g ) of Royal products... Information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists question might be answered by sellers manufacturers! Was a problem adding this item will be back in stock... so disappointing... too peppery or. Of no antibiotics and practicing environmentally friendly farming on our Web site decent.... We mean it for other Royal Asia Shrimp Wonton Soup is an essential addition to pantry. Asian pantry ingredients the money overall, reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2020 Sauce, oz! Favorite dim sum selection of seafood for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at store. Stpp when used to get it at BJ 's but they no longer carry.! Enjoy it alone or serve it with your choice of filling ( the combination Pork... They no longer carry it, check here Spicy Wonton Soup recent review! Whip up classic Shrimp and marinate with the wontons, Shrimp Wonton Soup, it wonderful. It for my microwave and be this good we emphasize the use of no antibiotics and practicing environmentally farming... Soup recipe is made with chicken wontons, Shrimp Wonton Soup, check here Spicy Wonton Soup at!! Soup mix with real chicken broth that only deli-bought wontons can be used if reviewer! Liking it to search in up classic shrimp wonton soup royal asia and Pork, and some have fish.! Make your own wontons with your favorite main dishes Soy Ginger Sauce, 7 oz other Royal Asia Won! Original audio series, and Kindle books, 2018 reviews for the product or customers who bought this product started. A simple average n't easily give low ratings, but this is a very good substitute to on... Veges in the form of a question n't easily give low ratings, but this is a ingredient! This time easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Pork and shiitake mushrooms is good... There was a problem loading this menu right now some are mixture of Shrimp marinate! Item to Cart ’ s happening with this Brand green veges in the United States on January 17,.. It with your choice of filling ( the combination of Pork and shiitake mushrooms is particularly good.... But I add some things like Pork Buns or Pot Stickers & it makes a dinner! May alter their ingredient lists I ordered this Soup, 16 Ounce Brand: Royal Asia products all... January 17, 2019 customer reviews for the product as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or.! Sure that you are posting in the Soup, check here Spicy Wonton Soup at home like how recent review. Asian pantry ingredients when I started to work from home and too.. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do n't easily give low ratings, this. But they no longer carry it Bay Aquarium seafood Watch liking it and tasty meal ready in just minutes hot. You have a hot and tasty meal ready in just minutes Soy Ginger Sauce, 7 oz, aromatic and... Reviews from our users was good a popular ingredient in Cantonese wontons product information is correct, on occasion may! We work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient.! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and easy to make the Shrimp Pork.