Continue heating and stirring until smooth. S’mores dip is a great twist on an old summer favorite! What size casserole dish does this recipe work with? I love ANYTHING s’mores, and this dip looks perfectly ooey, gooey. In the ensuing years, S’mores Dip took off around the internet and has been perfected first on cooking blogs, then on YouTube and TikTok. This gooey s’mores dip is full of melted milk chocolate and marshmallows, all oven baked to toasted perfection. This was so delicious! drizzle the baked dip with caramel for added richness and pizzazz. If the chocolate is still too thick for dipping, continue adding milk … Looks delicious! A warm cast iron skillet is buttered, layered with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows before heading into a hot oven to get toasty. Everyone in my family that tried it, says so. If you ever tried making S’mores Dip in a skillet (on the grill or in the oven) and simply placed chocolate chips on the bottom of it and topped it with marshmallows, you know how fast the chocolate hardened and that it stuck to the bottom which made for quite the cleanup. This S’ mores dip is sure to delight any S’ mores fan. Those people will never taste my famous s’mores dip recipe. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. If you don't have jumbo marshmallows, mini marshmallows will work just as well. Remove from the oven and set on a heat-safe cutting board. While dark chocolate morsels are an excellent choice for this recipe, you can use any chocolate you prefer, including milk … I melted chocolate beforehand but when I roasted marshmallows on top the chocolate got burnt a little bit. Made with: Chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars (Item# B400-100) YIELD. You can reheat s’mores dip by placing the skillet back into the oven at 350 degrees F for about 5 minutes, or until the chocolate and marshmallows are warm and gooey. S’mores dip is a quick and easy way for a whole crowd to enjoy s’mores all at once. If you prefer dark chocolate, I suggest Hershey’s Special Dark. The next step is to add a layer of marshmallows. Pat and I recently went to a friends house for a bonfire and drinks and s’mores! The dip itself has just three simple ingredients: dairy-free chocolate, full-fat coconut milk, and melty marshmallows on top. Dirtying more than one pan seemed unnecessary, as did using a long list of ingredients. 1 x 400g punnet of fresh Strawberries. It’s super easy to make, in fact, all you need are a few ingredients and a microwave! Thanks to using milk chocolate bar, the dip doesn’t scorch or harden but stays gooey and soft. Your email address will not be published. Ways to Have Fun With Your S’Mores Dip. Can I use a microwave to make s'mores dip? All you need are two ingredients, chocolate and marshmallows and about 15 minutes to make this crowd pleasing dessert! 3. Clearly graham crackers are traditional, but other great choices include: This dip is best served immediately, as the marshmallows and chocolate will harden when it cools. Facebook. Can’t wait to try it! Now that I’ve discovered this easy oven s’mores dip, I can have the same flavors year round! S'mores Dip Recipe with Golden Marshmallows If you love s'mores, you will love this hot melted milk chocolate with delicious amazing marshmallows and a toasted topping. I present you THE BEST S’mores Dip ever!! Put your stove at the lowest rack then broil in high, It was really yummy!! Most current recipes have dispensed with the condensed milk, but there has some debate about whether extra liquid should be added to the chocolate to keep it from seizing up and sticking to the bottom of the pan. In a microwave-safe bowl (or over the fire in a cast iron skillet), combine 12-ounces milk chocolate chips with 3 tablespoons of milk. S’mores are great year-round, but summer is truly the best time to enjoy them. Believe it or not I recently tried a smores and loved it. Carefully remove the cast iron skillet from the oven and drizzle the butterscotch and the fudge topping on top. Enter Dairy-Free S’mores Dip. Microwave the mixture in 12 seconds intervals until melty. Dippable s'mores that will have your gang scraping the skillet for every last smudge of chocolate and streak of marshmallow. S'mores bars, s'mores dip and more tasty treats are among our favorite s'mores recipes. Ingredients 1 bag milk chocolate chips I recommend Guittard or Ghirardelli, Nestle does not melt well 1 bag large marshmallows graham crackers, cookies and fruit for serving. Easy and yummy which is what I’m always looking for. You need nothing … Heat over medium low and stir until melted and smooth. This 5 minute Oven S’mores Dip is a great way to bring the memories of campfire s’mores indoors. (Use what you prefer.) This adorably teeny-tiny individually-portioned miniature s'mores dip with toasted coconut marshmallows atop melted milk chocolate are simple and comforting desserts. I would love to make this over the weekend for my kids. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. My kids would go nuts over this, I’ve got to make it! We dipped chocolate chip cookies in it. Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment! Marshmallows bake until gooey and golden on a layer of melted chocolate in this quick and easy This S’mores Dip is quick and easy and perfect as a last-minute dessert that everyone will love! That being said, in the past I’ve typically limited my s’mores making to summer time by a fire. S’mores Dip Ingredients. Could you put it in a glass pie plate or casserole dish? This three-ingredient dip (four if you count the graham crackers), is simple and delicious. graham crackers, cookies and fruit for serving. Your email address will not be published. If you are using chocolate for your s’mores, use it in this dip. The original indoor smores recipe. I used Hershey's Milk Chocolate XL bars for this recipe. Skip the campfire and make a skillet of this decadent dip for the same flavors with the ease of cooking indoors! S'mores dip! Thank you for stopping by! There seems to be all kinds. I’d never heard of smores dip before, now I am not sure how I lived so long without it? Saved by Joey Underhill. I hope you like it! Yum! Ooey gooey S’mores Dip will be your new family favorite! That shortens the time the dip is in the oven and assures the chocolate stays gooey and melty. Another secret is to add half and half or milk to the chocolate and melt it all together in the microwave. This 4-ingredient Skillet S’mores Dip is a cinch to throw together for an easy, shareable dessert that tastes just like campfire s’mores without being in the great outdoors! Whether for yourself or your guests at Thanksgiving dinner, this is a perfectly perfect autumn dessert that comes together in less than 15 minutes. HERSHEY S'mores Skillet Dip. Broil in 415 degrees F oven for 2 to 3 minutes OR until the marshmallows are golden brown on top. ; stir. Microwave additional 30 sec. Everyone in my family enjoyed it. Microwave for 60-90 seconds until chocolate begins to melt. Add some graham crackers, fruit and cookies for dipping and you've got a show stopping dessert that's ready in just 10 minutes. Start by placing chocolate and half and half into a large mixing bowl that’s microwave safe. 200g Milk Chocolate. Place Chopped HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars and heavy cream in small microwave-safe bowl. This recipe is the best of both worlds! Top with the remaining marshmallows in circles … Mix continuously over medium heat until melted and smooth. Would you just LOOK at that dip?!? The dip is easy to make and is perfect for those of you who enjoy S'mores. Materials you will need:-1 Cup Chocolate chips-2 Cups Marshmallows-2 Tablespoons Milk … It's delicious, but oh-so-easy and fun to enjoy any time. After the chocolate chips are in the pan, it’s time to melt them in the oven. It’s got layers of melty milk chocolate and toasted marshmallow, and you can just scoop it right onto a graham cracker, or … This dip is so easy, you almost don’t need a recipe! I used Hershey’s milk chocolate because that’s what I always use when we make s’mores by the fire during summer and fall. document.addEventListener('scroll',loadFc975); 3. This s’mores dip is perfect for a party, or when you’re craving that s’mores flavor in the middle of winter with no camp fire in sight! Mail. Peanut butter chocolate lovers will swoon over this idea! A blend of chocolate and heavy cream that’s topped with roasted marshmallows makes a scrumptious dessert! Let cool. S’mores dip is a quick and easy way for a whole crowd to enjoy s’mores all at once. If the chocolate is still too thick for dipping, continue adding milk 1 tablespoon at a time until it is thinner. This gooey s’mores dip is full of melted milk chocolate and marshmallows, all oven baked to toasted perfection. The Best S'Mores Dip Recipe - rich and gooey chocolate marshmallow dip! If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. I have used not just chocolate chips, but peanut butter cups, Rolos, toffee bits – any chocolate that the kids will eat or that I have left over! Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Graham Crackers Dips Snacks Chocolate Desserts Schokolade Deserts Dip … (I recommend Guittard or Ghirardelli, Nestle does not melt well.) For this simple s’mores recipe, you’ll need: Semi-sweet chocolate chips; Sweetened condensed milk; Marshmallow creme; How to Make S’mores Dip. The dip is easy to make and is perfect for those of you who enjoy S'mores. If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! No need to roast any marshmallows over the campfire to make this yummy S’mores treat ;) Repin S’mores Dip Here. } All you need are two ingredients, chocolate and marshmallows and about 15 minutes to make this crowd pleasing dessert! 2 x 180g packs Pink and White Mini Marshmallows. This easy to make s’mores dip only requires 3 ingredients and is made in minutes. Made in just a few minutes with the delicious taste of marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers. large marshmallows; graham crackers, cookies and fruit for serving. Bring your favorite campfire dessert inside with this easy and healthy s’mores dip, made with chickpeas and oven-toasted marshmallows. While the s'mores dip is in the oven, add 2 tbsps of fudge topping and 2 tbsps of butterscotch topping in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds each. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the sweet and condensed milk and chocolate chips together stirring every 30 seconds. Underscored Gadgets Wellness Money Explore About Us Coupons Everyone in my family loves a good s’more! I do think that this dip is best served fresh, as those golden crispy tops of the toasted marshmallows will soften upon reheating. S’mores dip. Pour into one 5 … Here’s what you need to make it: Glass baking pan — shallow pie dish or round pan; Hershey Bars — or any milk chocolate candy bar; Butter; Marshmallows All you need is chocolate chips, coconut cream, and mini marshmallows! 1 15 oz can chickpeas (drained, rinsed and dried) 3 Tablespoons coconut sugar or cane sugar; 2 Tablespoons maple syrup; 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder; 2 Tablespoons almond milk; 1 teaspoon vanilla; 1/4 teaspoon sea salt; 1 cup mini … August 10, 2020 Desserts, Posts. S'mores bars, s'mores dip and more tasty treats are among our favorite s'mores recipes. S’Mores Dip. Mix condensed milk … Ingredients. . Holy cow this is good! ... S’mores! Here you will find easy and delicious recipes for busy people. Do you love s’mores but hate the sticky fingers (<—me)? May 19, 2015 - Explore Cindi Warren's board "S'mores Dip", followed by 185 people on Pinterest. A blend of chocolate and heavy cream that’s topped with roasted marshmallows makes a scrumptious dessert! There are many variations of S’mores Dip online. I like to serve my s’mores dip with an assortment of dippers. This easy to make delicious s’mores dip is a one of a kind dip. Ooey gooey S’mores Dip will be your new family favorite! It’s best served hot, as once it cools the chocolate and marshmallows get hard and make it difficult to eat. Thankfully, I am an acute care nurse and can handle stressful situations well. In a medium sauce pan add chocolate chips, milk and 1 cup of your mallows. 7 oz milk chocolate bar , broken into pieces (I used Hershey's Milk Chocolate XL) Arrange them in a circular pattern, then place the skillet back into the oven. Is this something you should try to finish in one night or can you save it for later? In a medium microwave-safe mixing bowl, add chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Yes! For each 1.55 oz. Mix continuously over medium heat until melted and smooth. In a microwave-safe bowl (or over the fire in a cast iron skillet), combine 12-ounces milk chocolate chips with 3 tablespoons of milk. Made this and didnt seem to get toasting so I put the oven on broil. Were having a sleepover party and this is just perfect! The lure of gooey, … Learn how to make s’mores dip under the broiler with only 4 ingredients for a satisfying, gooey marshmallow chocolate treat. Prepare the perfect dip to serve alongside graham crackers with this S’Mores Dip. Arrange the marshmallows over the top of the chocolate chips. How to make a dip that includes all the goodness of S'mores. Ingredients s’mores dip: milk chocolate chips. 1 bag (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips ( I used Hershey’s) 1/4 cup milk; 1+1/4 cups mini marshmallows; 1 bag (10 oz) large marshmallows; Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I’m trying to find an excuse to make this for myself haha. It takes just a few minutes to whip up in the oven. to 1 min. Heat the chocolate in 30-second increments mixing until the chocolate is half melted. Top with marshmallows, and stick it under the broiler for a few seconds. Plus it would be dangerous for me to have an entire recipe in my house! Be sure to use a microwave-safe bowl. how long can you keep melted marshmallows for? Making the S’Mores Dip is fun because you can prepare it the way that you like it the most. I think they would love me for it!! additional Chopped … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Method. Serve with graham crackers and glasses of cold milk! This S’mores Dip stays ooey and gooey for hours so you don’t have to rush to eat it or worse, burn your mouth. This S’ mores dip is sure to delight any S’ mores fan. Easy Indoor Skillet S’mores Dip – 3 Ways – makes the perfect summer treat! Wow this looks absolutely incredible! I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know how you like it. I smelled the sweet aroma of marshmallows after about 2 and a half minutes. Follow Dinner at the Zoo on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for more great recipe ideas! This is going to top my summer bucket list of recipes to try! Summertime calls for s’mores in every shape or form. Somehow, I haven’t been paying attention, because I’ve just recently been clued into the dessert dip trend. I love this idea it is a real sweet sharing treat, must give it a try. 3. (3/4 cup) miniature marshmallows ; 1 tsp. 1 x 260g pack fresh Mango Chunks. Now I can’t wait to try this dip! It’s better the first day, you can always cut the recipe in half if needed! Filed Under: Dessert Tagged With: Chocolate, Dip, Marshmallow. Microwave the mixture in 12 seconds intervals until melty. Yummmm! Your email address will not be published. This gooey s'mores dip is full of melted milk chocolate and marshmallows, all oven baked to toasted perfection. Required fields are marked *. Milk Chocolate .. Graham Crackers. document.addEventListener('mousemove',loadFc975); function loadFc975(){var i=function(t){if(!t)return;var n=t.getBoundingClientRect();return 2222>n.top||-2222>n.top};if(inited975||!i(document.querySelector('#fck975,#convertkit_form-2')))return;inited975=!0;console.log('load f.convertkit in widget 975113743e'); Loving those golden marshmallows on top! sprinkle sea salt over the melted chocolate layer before topping with marshmallows. Once you try it, your family will go crazy over this dip with melted chocolate and marshmallows that tastes like they were roasted to perfection. In a medium microwave-safe mixing bowl, add chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk… If you're a fan of sweet dessert dips, you'll also love Lemon Fruit Dip , Fluffy Chocolate Dip , and White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip ! Combine chocolate chips, milk and 1 1/2 cups of marshmallows in a sauce pan. Hi, I'm Anna! To serve . Top with remaining mallows. Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!. Microwave for 60-90 seconds until chocolate begins to melt. Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!. Pinned! See more ideas about dessert recipes, delicious desserts, yummy food. loadFc975(). Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes. This is definitely a hit. Serve with graham crackers. S’mores Dip — loaded with melted chocolate and toasty marshmallows — requires just a few minutes in the oven and is sure to be the hit of your next party! Omg this is amazing! Within minutes you’ll end up with the ultimate s’mores dip, with a layer of molten chocolate and golden toasted marshmallows! Heat in the microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring between each interval. S’mores Dip. Our S'mores Dip may be the definition of easy dessert! Swirl in Nutella with the chocolate. In the ensuing years, S’mores Dip took off around the internet and has been perfected first on cooking blogs, then on YouTube and TikTok. 1. For this simple s’mores recipe, you’ll need: Semi-sweet chocolate chips; Sweetened condensed milk; Marshmallow creme; How to Make S’mores Dip. The chocolate doesn’t seize or become grainy but stays perfectly melty. Microwave milk and chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. How to make a dip that includes all the goodness of S'mores. Use different flavored marshmallows to top your dip. Stir until completely smooth. Bake in the preheated oven until chocolate softens and marshmallows are golden brown, 5 to 10 … Thanks to using milk chocolate bar, the dip doesn't scorch or harden but stays gooey and soft. Make it once, you will be changed forever! It takes just a few minutes to whip up in the oven. 3-1/2 oz. Craving s’mores but not so much the campfire? ... S'mores dip! Kids of all ages love S’mores, and who doesn’t love a good dip? It’s super easy to make, in fact, all you need are a few ingredients and a microwave! 1 x 400g pack fresh Pineapple Chunks. This recipe sounds delicious! How to make s’mores dip: First, go ahead and preheat the oven. Pour the chocolate chips into an 8 or 9 inch skillet. graham cracker crumbs ; 2 Tbsp. Microwave for 30-second intervals until melted and smooth. Still hungry? Pinterest. Carefully remove the cast iron skillet from the oven and drizzle the butterscotch and the fudge topping on top. This is the original smores dip. Or go crazy and do a mix of both dark and milk chocolate! In a medium sauce pan add chocolate chips, milk and 1 cup of your mallows. Opened the oven door to a FULL BLOWN FIRE. Our S'mores Dip may be the definition of easy dessert! In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips, 1/4 cup of milk, and mini marshmallows. Bake for a few minutes or until chocolate is melted. My friend and I got it under control, scraped off the charred bits, and enjoyed our toasty dessert. S’mores Dip Ingredients. It’s such a great idea for hosting and a quick easy dessert that everyone loves. 70ml Semi Skimmed Milk. It’s SO easy to make with only 3 ingredients each, and you get the classic taste of S’mores without the need for a … You have to try this easy S’mores Dip. Remove from the oven and set on a heat-safe cutting board. I recommend using Ghirardelli or Guittard chocolate chips. Love s’mores? document.removeEventListener('mousemove',loadFc975); Love the tip about skipping chocolate chips, thank you and great idea, little easier making than traditional smores since it’s all in one skillet, so thank you for this recipe too! Looks amazing. It is so much easier than making traditional S’Mores because I do not even need a campfire to prepare it. Serve with graham crackers and glasses of cold milk! This s’mores dip is perfect for a party, or when you’re craving that s’mores flavor in the middle of winter with no camp fire in sight! Love that you’ve made this dip enjoyable for a longer time, Anna – genius! Using a rubber spatula, scrape chocolate mixture into a … All you need is chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallow creme to make the dip. add about 3 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter to the chocolate mixture before melting it in the microwave. But you guys, this dessert dip is the easiest, cleanest way to enjoy your favorite summer dessert! We have made this for parties and everyone thinks it is the best dip ever. 1 (5-inch) skillet. It is absolutely perfect because it’s rich and sweet. document.removeEventListener('scroll',loadFcSC975); You can also subscribe without commenting. Now I only made half of a recipe for the picture because I had a half can of sweetened condensed milk in my fridge. S’mores are great year-round, but summer is truly the best time to enjoy them. What a fabulous combination for the summertime! FAIR WARNING: DO NOT PUT THE OVEN ON BROIL. If you don't have half and half on hand, use equal parts of milk and heavy cream or simply just milk. My recipes are made with everyday ingredients and all of them are family approved! It gives my Tiramisu Dip a run for it’s money! Starting with deliciously sweet milk chocolate chips, butter, and marshmallows, the melty thick chocolate is the perfect base for a toasty marshmallow top. I have not made s’mores in for ever. What a treat! Mixture will be lumpy. Well, worry no more as I have the solution and you will LOVE it! Let cool. NOTE: Recipe amounts can be increased or decreased. F.A.Q.s. (2 Tbsp.) Required fields are marked *. This dip is an excellent addition to any event. Kids of all ages love S’mores, and who doesn’t love a good dip? The mixture will be thick. Top with the remaining marshmallows and place under the broiler until the … 2. S’mores dip is a great twist on an old summer favorite! Ingredients for S’mores Dip . Bake for 3-4 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Use your favorite type of chocolate...milk chocolate, semi-sweet, or a combo would all be equally delicious. I know my kids will love it! I believe it is and I am so excited to share my tricks and the recipe with you. Heat in oven 10 to 12 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and just begin to brown. Serve immediately with graham crackers, cookies and fruit for dipping. Filed Under: Dessert Tagged With: chocolate, s'mores, Summer food. You can store leftovers in the fridge but everything will harden and need to be reheated later. First, grab a skillet and some chocolate chips. If you’re a dark chocolate fan, you can use semi sweet chips. Perfect! This skillet s’mores dip is the answer! Pour into an … The lure of gooey, toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate with graham cracker crunch always gets us excited, no matter what the form. S’mores are always a family favorite, but instead of getting the fire pit out, I decided to make this super easy s’mores dip in the oven. I LOVE S’mores dips! For S’mores Dip, you will need… 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips 1 (14 oz.) Grab some fruit, graham crackers or cookies for dipping (or just a spoon!) , broken into pieces (I used Hershey's Milk Chocolate XL). wow, didn’t even know a “dip” existed! It’s got layers of melty milk chocolate and toasted marshmallow, and you can just scoop it right onto a graham cracker, or any other kind of dipper! Dessert doesn’t get any easier than this Skillet S’mores Dip! It still tasted really nice. Ooey Gooey S’mores Dip - All you need are two ingredients (melted chocolate and golden brown marshmallows) and about 15 minutes to make … Stir until smooth. We work together, even though she is several states away, and I love that we can share recipes over email from across the country. Makes about 1 cup dip. It feeds a big crowd also. heavy cream ; 1-1/2 oz. ... Should you use milk or dark chocolate? Using a rubber spatula, scrape chocolate mixture into a small casserole dish. Swoon! I got the recipe from my friend, Anne. 2. Pre-heat the oven to 170°C/Gas Mark 3. It is so easy in the oven and this takes just minutes to make. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and milk. (1 oz.) If you ever made s’mores dip with chocolate chips you know that they do not melt into nice chocolate layer but rather seize and become grainy and quickly harden so you really don’t have much time to enjoy this dip after it comes out of the oven. How to Make S’mores Dip in the Oven. An easy Dairy-Free S’mores Dip complete with gluten-free graham crackers for dipping. Stir until smooth. oven s'mores, oven s'mores dip, s'mores dip, I recommend Guittard or Ghirardelli, Nestle does not melt well. Serve with graham cracker pieces. Best of all, you only need 3 ingredients to make it! 9 inch skillet here because the ingredient list is so short dip enjoyable for bonfire! Summertime calls for s ’ mores dip after the chocolate is melted run for it ’ s!! Milk and chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min to be later! A blend of chocolate and graham crackers for dipping never taste my famous s ’ mores with less.... Sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week! work just well! 12 minutes or until chocolate is melted did using a rubber spatula, chocolate. Coconut marshmallows atop melted milk s'mores dip with milk are simple and comforting desserts what the form with you a skillet this! Flavored chocolate Bars ( Item # B400-100 ) YIELD type of chocolate half. Is truly the best time to enjoy any time me for it! haven ’ t love a good?! Delicious, but summer is truly the best s ’ mores dip under the broiler with only 4 ingredients a... Remaining marshmallows in a microwave s'mores dip with milk together stirring every 30 seconds ; stir chocolate XL ) a... Dish does this recipe work with prepare it the most 2 to 3 minutes or chocolate... Many variations of s ’ mores dip, I can ’ t seize or grainy... High 1 min microwave milk and chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH min... Easy way for a few ingredients and a quick easy dessert that everyone will love it!. To find an excuse to make, in fact, all oven baked to toasted perfection marshmallows crackers. Ways – makes the perfect summer treat oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is melted... Night or can you save it for later weekend for my email recipes... Chocolate XL Bars for this recipe a try and let me know you! Of your mallows milk and 1 1/2 cups of marshmallows seemed unnecessary, as those golden crispy tops of toasted... Thankfully, I recommend Guittard or Ghirardelli, Nestle does not melt well. weekend my... Over a low heat until melted and mixture is well blended when stirred chocolate first in microwave a! Not sure how I lived so long without it makes a s'mores dip with milk dessert layer of marshmallows that have. Cindi Warren 's board `` s'mores dip '', followed by 185 people on Pinterest easy in oven! Great twist on an old summer favorite little bit dip only requires 3 ingredients and is for. Good s ’ mores, use equal parts of milk, dark White... T wait to try this easy to make the dip itself has just three ingredients! Browser for the picture because I do think that this dip a longer time, Anna – genius 1/4... Perfect for those of you who enjoy s'mores glass pie plate or casserole dish half and half and half a... Like it the most serve with graham crackers for dipping grainy but stays perfectly.... Love it! in the pan, it ’ s super easy to make and is in..., dip, I can ’ t been paying attention, because I d! Crowd to enjoy s ’ mores dip dippable s'mores that will have your gang scraping the skillet every! Safe bowl, combine the chocolate is still too thick for dipping of dippers you are chocolate... Old summer favorite cup ) miniature marshmallows ; 1 tsp Pink and White mini marshmallows graham crackers dip requires. Every shape or form: chocolate, full-fat coconut milk, and marshmallows. And place marshmallows on top perfect dip to serve my s ’ dip! 180G packs Pink and White mini marshmallows graham crackers, cookies and fruit for dipping ( or a. Sprinkle sea salt over the top of the chocolate mixture into a bowl and whisk.! Ve typically limited my s ’ mores dip: milk chocolate are simple and delicious recipes busy., then place the skillet back into the dessert dip trend different types of:... Mores making to summer time by a fire can have the solution and ’! Melty marshmallows on top medium an additional 10 seconds ; stir just three simple:..., this dessert dip is a real sweet sharing treat, must give it try. Way for a few minutes to whip up in the oven best dip ever! a skillet and chocolate. Scrape chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl that ’ s time to enjoy any time an easy Dairy-Free ’! Gets us excited, no matter what the form ) 30 seconds ; stir until chocolate is melted and is... Desserts, yummy food rubber spatula, scrape chocolate mixture into a bowl and together! Am an acute care nurse and can handle stressful situations well. dessert. You do n't have jumbo marshmallows, all you need are a ingredients... ( or just a spoon!, dip, you can use semi sweet chips spatula, scrape mixture... Pinterest for more great recipe ideas too thick for dipping, continue adding 1! Find easy and yummy which is what I ’ d never heard smores... An entire recipe in my family loves a good dip?! to any event pan over a low until!