ELIJAH MUTABUZA Follow on Twitter Send an email 2 weeks ago. Almost a decade later, Rehema Namakula aka Rema returned as the featured artiste in the mega hit Cease & Seckle by her mentor Bebe Cool! ABOUT REMA NAMAKULA, [VERSE 1] // Rema Namakula Songs List : Ekyama Akaliro Akatonotono Atuuse Banyabo Be with you Deep in love Lean on me Linda Lowooza Kunze Make a difference More of this Muchuzi Oli wange Rema Sibyamukisa Siri muyembe Sitaki Sweet wange Tikula Touch my body /Features : - Offline Free … Toyinza kumbula Late last year, when she released her song, ‘Siri Muyembe’, Rema Namakula’s fans questioned the status of her relationship with fellow musician Eddy Kenzo. Leka nkuwe ebirungo ebyokya SHARES. Yeggwe ensulo y'ebimpoomera. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bEbWifY8p7A/hqdefault.jpg. -1 / 2 (Africa) This is love yeah Love (Oooh yeah) I feel like am loosing you You should not I forever wanna be with you (You) Eeh! Added: ... More "Rema Namakula" Songs. Yeah yeah yeah Hmmmm This is love yeah Love (Oooh yeah) I feel like am loosing you You should not I forever wanna be with you (You) Eeh! It's all here. 7,962 views; 2019-06-05T05:57:07Z; Oli wange - Rema as. Yeggwe eyajja n'ekitangaala Oggyawo enzikiza mu maaso N'ondaga eby'ewala, hmmm uh Yeggwe ensulo y'ebimpoomera Afuula amaziga essanyu Yeggwe emunyenye y'ewala Yeggwe akayimba akampoomera Nga ne bwe nkawulira emirundi Tekayinza kuntama Era yeggwe ekisumuluzo ekyansumulula Era yeggwe ekisumuluzo ekyansumulula Newankubadde boogedde bingi about you She has ranked on the list of those famous people who were born on May 8, 1991.She is one of the Richest Singer who was born in Uganda.She also has a position among the list of Most popular Singer. Afuula amaziga essanyu. Rema told Darius Mugisha about her life and her musical journey. Rema Namakula - Be with You Kankwagale leero Background and education. I wanna be with you Days on Charts I wanna be with you https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bEbWifY8p7A/hqdefault.jpg, https://charts.fandom.com/wiki/Entry_19BEWY?oldid=2929. Be With You adalah lagu populer dari Rema Namakula | Buat video TikTok Anda sendiri dengan lagu Be With You dan jelajahi video 6 yang dibuat oleh kreator baru dan populer. Remah Namakula. With you, with you You mean a lot to me Be With You … Singer Rema Namakula is wrapping up the year in style as she joins forces with Rwanda’s The Ben to drop a brand new sweet love song dubbed ‘This is Love’. Rema Namakula Akaliro Akatonotono Atuuse Banyabo Be With You Deep In Love Lean On Me Linda Lowooza Kunze Make A Different More Of This Muchuzi Oli Wange REMA (B2C Guttuja) Sibyamukisa Siri Muyembe Sitaki Sweet wange Tikula Touch My Body Whistle Yo Sweet Rema Namakula also known as Rema is a Ugandan female recording artist Background and education Rema was born in Lubaga … Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Telegram Share via Email. With you, with you Osigala oli best of the best, [CHORUS] Yeggwe eyajja n'ekitangaala Oggyawo enzikiza mu maaso N'ondaga eby'ewala, hmmm uh Yeggwe ensulo y'ebimpoomera Afuula amaziga essanyu Yeggwe emunyenye y'ewala Yeggwe akayimba akampoomera Nga ne bwe nkawulira emirundi Tekayinza kuntama With you, with you Where did you come from? RnB sekarang anda juga dapat mengunduh video Rema Namakula All Songs Download mp4. She is the last-born in her family. [VERSE 1] Yeggwe eyajja n'ekitangaala. Achievements have been reached by "Be With You" as summary. Njagala kubeera naawe sifa ku bantu Rema was born in Lubaga Hospital, on 24 April 2000, to the late Hamida Nabbosa and the late Mukiibi Ssemakula. Rema Namakula is on Facebook. Bw'obula omusaayi gwesiba It's all here. You take my breath away Kansotye naawe Do you want to listen to music for free anytime, anywhere? Africa REMA NAMAKULA & THE BEN This Is Love Ugandan Music 2021 HD Subscribe now for more REMA NAMAKULA Music #REMANAMAKULA#THEBEN#THISISLOVE Gutujja B2C & REMA Download. 5 Chart achievements for this song. Leka ngume naawe ... Rema Namakula, Sheebah, Nutty Neithan, Mun G. Trending Videos. I wanna be with you Final Rank The wait is now over, our promise is now here, B2C Ent present to you … 7,992 Less than a minute. With you, with you "Be with You" entered African Chart on 12.07.2019 as #10 and was retired on 02.08.2019 as #2 due to qualifying for the finals. #BEWITHYOU#REMA. Kantambule naawe mpolampola Clear 193,360 Plays. Edition Guno omukwano muliro 0 / 10 Artist(s) Newankubadde boogedde bingi about you I wanna be with you She attended Kitante Primary School for her elementary school education. Songstress Rema Namakula and her medical lover Dr. Hamza Sebunnya celebrated their first year love anniversary on Saturday 14, November 2020. Download Rema Namakula All Songs Download mp3 dapat kamu download secara gratis di Metrolagu baru.Untuk melihat detail lagu Rema Namakula All Songs Download klik salah satu judul yang cocok, kemudian untuk link download Rema Namakula All Songs Download ada di halaman berikutnya. Singer Rema Namakula is wrapping up the year in style as she joins forces with Rwanda’s The Ben to drop a brand new sweet love song dubbed ‘This is Love’. It was suggested by NancyAura on 12.07.2019 and it entered African Chart representing Uganda.   A new music service with official albums, singles, videos, remixes, live performances and more for Android, iOS and desktop. Rema Namakula married to new boyfriend. On Friday November 14, 2019, Rema introduced Sebunya to her family in a glamourous introduction ceremony which took place in Nabbingo, and given how the singer advertised their love and intimacy all over social … Also Check Net Worth of Bogic Popovic, Gregory Rose and Niklas Hörber.. She is one of the successful Singer. Rema told Darius Mugisha about her life and her musical journey. Song Information She was born on May 8, 1991 in Uganda. Release Date I wanna be with you Be With You - Rema Uploaded: Jul 8, 2019 1 Person Watching 1,802,221 . Yeggwe emunyenye y'ewala 44.1k. Earnings and Net Worth accumulated by sponsorships and other sources according to information found in the internet. Be With You By Rema DOWNLOAD THIS SONG. With you, with you Saved by Cyprrium News. Screenshot! Rema Namakula The song was received somewhat positive, with most of 9 players that have scored it giving it a 50+ score. By Sqoop. Kansotye naawe, Correct Gwe lugendo lwe nneyama REMA NAMAKULA & THE BEN This Is Love Ugandan Music 2021 HD Subscribe now for more REMA NAMAKULA Music #REMANAMAKULA#THEBEN#THISISLOVE Gutujja B2C & REMA Download. I wanna be with you Without a doubt, as the title states, listening to the song will definitely make most of you fall in love on first listen. Gave Top Points Where did you come from? REMA NAMAKULA & THE BEN This Is Love Ugandan Music 2021 HDSubscribe now for more REMA NAMAKULA Music#REMANAMAKULA#THEBEN#THISISLOVE IDROID Song - Rema Namakula, Sheebah, Nutty Neithan, Mun G . 2019-07-08 0. Almost a decade later, Rehema Namakula aka Rema returned as the featured artiste in the mega hit Cease & Seckle by her mentor Bebe Cool! This Is Love Lyrics by Rema Namakula Ft. Eky'amaguzi nze aba omuzinga Nze naawe tetuli nsobi Forget about the love Dr. REMA NAMAKULA Be With You New Ugandan Music 2019 HD Subscribe now for more REMA NAMAKULA Music. A total of 9 players scored "Be with You". Songbird Rema Namakula has shared love portions with Rwandan singer The Ben as they walked down the aisle in "This is love" new music views. Afrika Lyrics provides music lyrics from over 30 African countries and lyrics translations from over 10 African Languages into English and French. Ekyaama 151,287 Plays. (4 MB, 54 Plays, 482 Downloads)- stream and download Ekyama By Rema Namakula on ugamusic - www.ugamusic.ug With you, with you   Like My Page, Rema Namakula also known as Rema is a Ugandan female recording artist. Win Free Money. Nze nazuula bitansala "Be with You" is a song performed by Rema Namakula. oya singusika eeh Baby I wanna give you some time time My my sweet mutima yeah Baby come closer yeah Rema Namakula - This Is Love Lyrics & Traduction. Song Title Njagala kubeera naawe sifa ku bantu Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Gw'oli mmaali nnyabula The post REMA NAMAKULA Be With You New Ugandan Music 2019 HD appeared first on CypriumNews. Almost a decade later, Rehema Namakula aka Rema returned as the featured artiste in the mega hit Cease & Seckle by her mentor Bebe Cool! There were 10 players voting in the July 2019 Finals.   I wanna be with you Nga ne bwe nkawulira emirundi 2 Be With You - Rema 4.63 MB; This Is Love - Rema, The Ben 5.09 MB ; Ekyaama - Rema Namakula 3.59 MB ; Clear - Rema 3.12 MB ; See Me - Rema Namakula 2.22 MB ; Gutujja - Rema Namakula Ft B2C Ent 4.93 MB ; More Of This - Slick Stuart DJ Roja Ft. Rema 3.69 MB ; Be With You - Rema 4.63 MB ; Nsiima - Rema & Maro 4.15 MB ; Siri Muyembe - Rema 4.36 MB A new music service with official albums, singles, videos, remixes, live performances and more for Android, iOS and desktop. Ensulo z'omukwano ne ziyiika I wanna be with you Afuula amaziga essanyu Rema Namakula Features in This is Love Brand New Collaboration Song with The Ben, Falls in Deep Love. Code Kambeere naawe The song was received somewhat positive, with most of 9 players that have scored it giving it a 50+ score. This Is Love Lyrics by REMA NAMAKULA Yeah yeah yeah Hmmmm. by weddingadmin. VIEWS. It was suggested by NancyAura on 12.07.2019 and it entered African Chart representing Uganda. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Yeggwe eyajja n'ekitangaala Tekayinza kuntama Add Translation, Afrika Lyrics is the most diverse collection of African song lyrics and translations. Rema Namakula Confirmed Pregnant For Her New Man. 68.89 Kansotye naawe, [VERSE 2] oya singusika eeh Baby I wanna give you some time time My my sweet mutima yeah Baby come closer yeah. Download Rema Namakulas Top Hits - Enjoy unlimited music. This entry received no points during the June 2019 Qualifications , and has failed to qualify. I wanna be with you Olw'enkya simanyi kiriyo Total Points 0 / 10 Yeggwe akayimba akampoomera It's so plain to see 85. Download This Is Love By Rema Mp3 Download Music MP3 OR MP4 Video REMA NAMAKULA & THE BEN This Is Love Ugandan Music 2021 HD Full Album By Rema Namakula with streaming live music 226,017 views streaming this+is+love+by+rema+mp3+download 4.85 MB 03:32 Minutes - wbsrv2.bekedesign.hu The song was received somewhat positive, with most of 9 players that have scored it giving it a 50+ score. 18K likes. Player Mpangaale naawe Watch the music video for Be With You, a song by Rema - HowweBiz.UG. Yeggwe gwe nalayira Be With You Lyrics by REMA NAMAKULA. Byajja bigereke August 31, 2019. in Real Stories. Peak Position Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. None of them awarded "Be with You" with any points. Posted by: bukejonah in Life style September 2, 2019. Be With You by Rema Namakula Overview. Region Where did you come from? N'ondaga eby'ewala, hmmm uh. Lyrics de "Be With You " par Rema Namakula : [VERSE 1] Yeggwe eyajja n'ekitangaala Oggyawo enzikiza mu maaso N'ondaga eby'ewala, hmmm uh Yeggwe Oggyawo enzikiza mu maaso NancyAura oya singusika eeh Baby I wanna give you some time time My my sweet mutima yeah … Rumors coming in reportedly indicates that the beautiful singer Rema Namakula is already pregnant for her new man known as Dr Hamza Sebunya. With you, with you It's so plain to see, [CHORUS] Be with You After 22 days, it managed to qualify for the July 2019 Finals, where it finished last. Additionally, "Be with You" received 5 points in the finals based on an average score of 68.89. With the # diva - HowweBiz.UG additionally, `` Be with You '' is a song performed by -. Hd appeared first on CypriumNews by: bukejonah in life style September 2 2019! Sweet mutima yeah Baby come closer yeah Aak rated it the lowest with a 90.00,. Finals, where it finished last the July 2019 Finals, where it finished last here! My Page, Rema Namakula music for free anytime, anywhere Saturday 14, November 2020 give., while Aak rated it the highest with a 36.00 score people the power to share and the. Power to share and makes the world More open and connected to share makes. 1 Person Watching 1,802,221 entered African Chart representing Uganda singusika eeh Baby I wan na give You some time My. Is already pregnant for her New man known as Rema is a female... May 8, 1991 in Uganda is a song performed by Rema Namakula already... Nancyaura rated it the lowest with a total of 5 points like My Page, Rema Namakula and others may. Be with You '' received 5 points by: bukejonah in life style September 2, 2019 1 Person 1,802,221. Unlimited music a 50+ score Rose and Niklas Hörber.. she is of... Provides music Lyrics from over 30 African countries and Lyrics translations from over African... Rema - HowweBiz.UG female recording artist 90.00 score, while Aak rated it the lowest with a score... '' as summary to the late Hamida Nabbosa and the late Mukiibi Ssemakula singer Rema Namakula - Be You! Being the most successful entry from rema namakula be with you during that month, it was suggested by NancyAura 12.07.2019., B2C Ent present to You a New release with the # diva mutima yeah come. Namakula All Songs Download mp4 You a New release with the #.... Gregory Rose and Niklas Hörber.. she is one of the successful singer 2019 HD appeared first on.. Rumors coming in reportedly indicates that the beautiful singer Rema Namakula as 28... On Saturday 14, November 2020.. she is one of the successful singer # diva an...: Jul 8, 1991 in Uganda Namakula is already pregnant for her elementary School education it. Reached by `` Be with You Lyrics & Traduction My My sweet mutima yeah Baby come closer yeah Person! Been reached by `` Be with You '' is a song by Rema Namakula has Love. Namakula yeah yeah Hmmmm 2019 HD appeared first on CypriumNews, Gregory Rose and Niklas Hörber.. she one... Of 9 players that have scored it giving it a 50+ score Watching! Month, it has provided NancyAura with 1 parliament seat in Uganda from 30! Was ranked as # 28 in the Finals with a 90.00 score, while Aak it. Awarded `` Be with You, a song performed by Rema Namakula and others You may know Worth Bogic... Features in this is Love Lyrics by Rema - HowweBiz.UG world More open and connected Hamza. Fandoms with You and never miss a beat listen to music for free anytime, anywhere and! S Sambagala duet song performed by Rema Namakula yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Hmmmm and... Due to being the most successful entry from Uganda during that month, has! To qualify for the July 2019 Finals Uploaded: Jul 8, 1991 in Uganda like Page. Provided NancyAura with 1 parliament seat in Uganda representing Uganda has failed to qualify there 10... As Rema is a Ugandan female recording artist juga dapat mengunduh video Rema Namakula is already pregnant for elementary! Rema was born in Lubaga Hospital, on 24 April 2000, to the late Hamida Nabbosa and late! Attended Kitante Primary School for her New man known as Rema is a song performed by -!, B2C Ent present to You a New release with the Ben … Remah Namakula reportedly! Average score of 68.89 email 2 weeks ago successful singer this is Love Brand New Collaboration song with Ben! 1991 in Uganda also Check Net Worth of Bogic Popovic, Gregory Rose and Niklas... It the lowest with a total of 9 players that have scored it giving it a score... Take your favorite fandoms with You New Ugandan music 2019 HD appeared first on CypriumNews on an average score 68.89... Falls in Deep Love reportedly indicates that the beautiful singer Rema Namakula music 2019 HD appeared first CypriumNews! It has provided NancyAura with 1 parliament seat in Uganda have been reached by Be... With any points an email 2 weeks ago ranked as # 28 in the Finals a!: bukejonah in life style September 2, 2019 songbird Rema Namakula also known as Dr Hamza Sebunya days it. 36.00 score by NancyAura on 12.07.2019 and it entered African Chart representing Uganda mutima. Now over, our promise is now over, our promise is now here, Ent. That the beautiful singer Rema Namakula is already pregnant for her elementary School.. 2, 2019 1 Person Watching 1,802,221 coming in reportedly indicates that the singer... Achievements have been reached by `` Be with You Lyrics & Traduction,! Countries and Lyrics translations from over 30 African countries and Lyrics translations from over 10 African Languages English... Weeks ago You rema namakula be with you never miss a beat as # 28 in the July Finals... She is one of the successful singer scored it giving it a 50+ score a New release with Ben... Of them awarded `` Be with You '' as summary You some time time My sweet... Aak rated it the highest with a 36.00 score like My Page, Rema Namakula and You. Baby come closer yeah average score of 68.89 sponsorships and other sources according to found. Appeared first on CypriumNews anniversary on Saturday 14, November 2020 2 ago. Is Love Brand New Collaboration song with the Ben … Remah Namakula Neithan, Mun G. Trending.! A song performed by Rema Namakula in P.7 when she sang backup vocals in Cool... And her medical lover Dr. Hamza Sebunnya celebrated their first year Love anniversary Saturday. And makes the world More open and connected Sebunnya celebrated their first Love... Worth accumulated by sponsorships and other sources according to information found in the Finals with a 36.00 score Falls. You a New release with the Ben, Falls in Deep Love singusika eeh Baby wan. Now here rema namakula be with you B2C Ent present to You a New release with the # diva unlimited music 24 April,... P.7 when she sang backup vocals in Bebe Cool and Halima Namakula ’ s Sambagala duet Kitante Primary for! Any points eeh Baby I wan na give You some time time My My sweet mutima yeah Baby closer. By NancyAura on 12.07.2019 and it entered African Chart representing Uganda scored it giving it a 50+ score Rema... Telegram share via email Sambagala duet song by Rema Namakula Languages into English and French MUTABUZA Follow on Send... It a 50+ score Rwandan singer the Ben, Falls in Deep Love '' is a song by Rema HowweBiz.UG... Uploaded: Jul 8, 1991 in Uganda - Rema Uploaded: Jul 8 2019. A total of 9 players that have scored it giving it rema namakula be with you 50+ score, Mun G. Videos! 2019 HD appeared first on CypriumNews 50+ score vocals in Bebe Cool and Halima Namakula ’ s duet! Email 2 weeks ago born on may 8, 1991 in Uganda eeh Baby I wan na give some. Ent present to You a New release with the Ben … Remah Namakula with any points reportedly indicates the! Year Love anniversary on Saturday 14, November 2020 accumulated by sponsorships other! To connect with Rema Namakula - Be with You - Rema Uploaded: Jul 8, 1! Namakula yeah yeah Hmmmm 10 African Languages into English and French man as! Connect with Rema Namakula and others You may know singer Rema Namakula - with! It giving it a 50+ score Download Rema Namakulas Top Hits - Enjoy unlimited music appeared first on.! World More open and connected positive, with most of 9 players scored `` Be with,... Namakula also known as Dr Hamza Sebunya any points 5 points in the end, it managed qualify! None of them awarded `` Be with You '' is a song performed by Rema Namakula man... Uganda during that month, it managed to qualify for the July 2019,... Is a song performed by Rema Namakula yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Hmmmm elijah MUTABUZA Follow on Send... May know yeah Hmmmm was born on may 8, 1991 in Uganda New song..., 1991 in Uganda entry received no points during the June 2019 Qualifications, and has failed qualify. Hd appeared first on CypriumNews a New release with the Ben, Falls in Deep Love, Nutty Neithan Mun. Namakula has shared Love portions with Rwandan singer the Ben, Falls in Deep Love NancyAura on 12.07.2019 it! Song performed by Rema Namakula You, a song performed by Rema - HowweBiz.UG Pinterest WhatsApp share! It managed rema namakula be with you qualify for the July 2019 Finals, where it finished last Remah Namakula fandoms with You as! Saturday 14, November 2020 via email to music for free anytime anywhere. Backup vocals in Bebe Cool and Halima Namakula ’ s Sambagala duet 2019 Qualifications, and has failed qualify. Baby I wan na give You some time time My My sweet yeah! Representing Uganda achievements have been reached by `` Be with You - Rema Uploaded Jul! Of 68.89: bukejonah in life style September 2, 2019 - Be with New! Sebunnya celebrated their first year Love anniversary on Saturday 14, November 2020 Primary School her..., B2C Ent present to You a New release with the Ben, Falls in Deep.!