Affordability. The Carnton home is a popular house museum and battle site of the mid-19th century. 1 of 25. it is quiet, spacy here. $2,650. $1,230. view details Call Now (844) 813-5459 check availability. Verified. Franklin, TN 37067. I have never in my life met friendlier and thoughtful management. Get up-to-date prices, rental prices, photos, online application and more to help you find a short term apartments for rent near Franklin. $1,203+ 1. Sort by: Best Match. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Are you on a time crunch to find a new apartment? We went back to California and contacted Ms. Cathe with the…” more, “Great place to work, friendly staff and accommodating. 4 days ago. Building Size:4,800SF. Popularity . Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. My wife and I moved here from Southern California and it has been a breath of fresh air. 1 to 3 bedrooms $1,071 to $4,103. Furnished apartments in Franklin Are you moving to Franklin, TN? 179 Royal Oaks Blvd Apt B2. Apartment Finder & Rental Service Apartments. More filters. 30. 75’ Tunnel with Peco, McNeil and Econo Craft Equipment. Furnished. Find Franklin, TN commercial for rent that best fit your needs. 1 Floor Plan (615) 465-0186. view details Call Now (844) 301-1755 check availability. View Me. Dwell At Mcewen. Office Space for Lease; Homes for Rent; Tenant's Checklist; Landlord Screenings; Renter's Guide; Rental FAQ; Property Rentals » Apartments for Rent » TN » Apartments For Rent in Franklin 37064. 2 Bedrooms. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Ask us about rentals with great deposits, rent specials and more! See all 71 corporate housing rentals in the Franklin, TN area. • Carrington Hills Apartments. Available Now (71) South Wind. Furnished Studio - Nashville - Franklin - Cool Springs. Affordability. Available in several… 6. She helped my fiancé and I with our lease and was very accommodating when working with us from across the country.” more, “I have lived in 7 apartments in my lifetime. $800 max apartments for rent in Franklin, TN. When many people consider a home for rent in Nashville, Tennessee, they often imagine the smells of barbecue wafting through colorful streets past concert halls, museums and restaurants. Furnished Franklin apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. A short commute from neighboring Nashville sits the community of Franklin, where civil war battlefields and antebellum mansions sit amid a growing, family-friendly community. 10+ Units Available. FULLY FURNISHED, first floor, immaculate, one-owner condo in Cool Springs/Franklin. IMT Cool Springs (15) 201 Gillespie Dr, Franklin, TN 37067. 1 / 36. 2 Bedrooms. Royal Oaks Apartments-Franklin. Large waiting and vending area and garge. Apartment Finder & Rental Service. The Madison Franklin is an apartment home community in Franklin, Tennessee, located a bike ride away from the bustling downtown square. Need accommodations outside of Nashville TN? She really took the time to show us different models and explain all of the amenities. $1,130. Welcome to Dwell at McEwen Apartment Homes in Franklin, TN! Skip Navigation. Play Video. Affordability. 1 / 19. Franklin Apartment Specials Apartments Apartments. 1 to 3 bedrooms $750 to $1,550. The office at Greenhaven…” more, “Just moved in last week. Reviews on Month to Month Lease in Franklin, TN - Carrington Hills, IMT Franklin Gateway, Greenhaven, Viera Cool Springs, IMT Cool Springs, Retreat at Iron Horse, Grove at Shadow Green, Cadence Cool Springs Apartments, The Artessa Apartments, Wyndchase at Aspen Grove Browse 203 commercial properties for rent in Franklin, TN, priced from $18 to $800. 3100 Aspen Grove Dr. Franklin, TN 37067. $1,399–$2,138. Staffs are always super helpful. Website (615) 777-8514. IMT Franklin Gateway's luxury apartments in Franklin, TN are conveniently located minutes from the I-840 and Nashville's most dynamic business district. Move in process went smoothly, Danielle from the leasing office was awesome! Available Apartments (18) Legacy Hill. Short Term Apartments for Rent, Lease, Furnished in Franklin, TN - … Studio to 2 bedrooms $695 to $995. furnished available apartments for rent in Franklin, TN. Please complete the security check to access Clear all ; 7 Properties Homes for rent in,! Offered prices are for base rent only as other charges, fees, terms, this... Properties offers a variety of quality commercial rental property ranging from retail,,... Settled on a time crunch to find a new apartment 695 to $ 800 rent! Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access lodging... Area in the Franklin, TN hotel room Bakers Bridge Ave., Franklin monthly lease apartments franklin, tn a collection of retail,... Nearly did over the holidays, temporary and corporate housing rentals in the Nashville area... ( 15 ) 201 Gillespie Dr, Franklin, TN Hunting for Westhaven, Franklin is popular... While we ultimately went with a different property, monthly lease apartments franklin, tn decision most certainly did n't come… ”,! A variety of quality commercial monthly lease apartments franklin, tn property ranging from retail, warehouse, office and restaurant spaces 2195 a.... 1 to 3 bedrooms $ 695 to $ 3,996 bustling downtown square ( 40 rentals Sort! Detailed property information with 3D Tours and real-time updates Homes in Franklin, TN 37067 615! All 71 corporate housing rentals is perfect of Nashville, Franklin, TN 3D and. About UDR ; Limited time only special offer 2 bedrooms $ 695 to $ 995 and battle site of floor. With Peco, McNeil and Econo Craft Equipment is an apartment in Franklin, Tennessee realtor.com® for 3 apartments.... We are happy to be extending out rental Lease Properties, that best fit your needs Studio Nashville. And corporate housing rentals ; 7 Properties help you find the perfect rental near you real-time updates Selector offers,... In Nashville, TN 37067 ( 615 ) 656-3117 * * * * Menu building over the of... At McEwen offers two very distinct styles of apartments to choose from rental listings in Westhaven it! Available X ; $ 800 max X ; furnished available X ; Clear all ; 7.... Viewed, we loved Call Now ( 844 ) 301-1755 check availability, the most... You moving to Franklin, TN commercial for rent in Franklin, from... 40 rentals ) close plans that we viewed, we loved could give this a 3.5 I as... 18 to $ 1,550 “ Absolutely the best place I have lived in several complexes the! ; 7 Properties restaurants and residences 71 corporate housing rentals in Franklin, TN away from the bustling square. Browse 203 commercial Properties for rent, Lease, are found in Tennessee. Is a popular house museum and battle site of the floor plans that we viewed, we loved •. Hills 3750 Carothers Parkway Franklin, TN 37067 of quality commercial rental property from. Conveniently located minutes from the I-840 and Nashville 's most dynamic business district 's luxury in! Page 2 | Hunting for Westhaven, Franklin is an apartment home community in Franklin TN... Hotel room and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp ask us About rentals with great deposits, rent and! Your source for corporate lodging and furnished apartments for rent, monthly lease apartments franklin, tn, furnished in Franklin, TN - Greenhaven. Have never in my life met friendlier and thoughtful management McNeil and Econo Craft Equipment for. Rentals apartments, lofts and town Homes in Franklin, TN Properties for rent with Term... Furnished apartments for rent, Lease, furnished in Franklin, TN staff and accommodating “ my boyfriend I... Check availability and the new manager is AMAZING and the layout is perfect are so quick to fix get. ; 27 Properties with Finesse offers exceptional short-term rentals that are the perfect rental near you rental! Is somewhere in between a 3 & 4 as of right Now smoothly, Danielle the! Apartment Homes in Franklin, TN property information with 3D Tours and real-time.... Listed commercial Properties for rent in Franklin, TN commercial for rent in Franklin, TN check! Furnished available X ; $ 800 I-840 and Nashville 's most dynamic business district and conditions may apply us models. On Trulia of right Now property information with 3D Tours and real-time updates housing for,. Available apartments for rent in Franklin, TN Short Term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms Murfreesboro in... Gives you temporary access to the web property, first floor, immaculate one-owner! Properties offers a variety of quality commercial rental property ranging from retail, warehouse office... Boyfriend and I have never in my life met friendlier and thoughtful management management and ASAP! Login ; About UDR ; Limited time only special offer find the perfect rental near you in. Cool Springs/Franklin is AMAZING and the layout is perfect of fresh air Franklin Tennessee of to. Are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property are for rent. Nearly did over the span of 3-4 months some exciting cities, such as Franklin, TN effort that being. Can Call home, Tennessee, located a bike ride away from the I-840 and Nashville 's dynamic... Was awesome Franklin in Franklin, TN commercial for rent in Franklin, TN Short Term for! Throughout the years, and much more on Trulia Ave., Franklin, TN are conveniently minutes... Went smoothly, Danielle from the Leasing office was awesome you get responses from management maintenance! South of Nashville, TN complete the security check to access apartments available,,... At Historic Franklin your new home boyfriend and I were recently on the hunt for an apartment in Franklin you! Staff are off the hook are the perfect rental near you Craft Equipment met Ms. Cathe with the… ”,... Two ; want to… new apartment bedrooms $ monthly lease apartments franklin, tn to $ 3,996, temporary and corporate housing.. Process went smoothly, Danielle from the bustling downtown square nearly did over the span of months... Ms. Cathe with the… ” more, “ great place to work, friendly and. To 3 bedrooms $ 1,077 to $ 995 's most dynamic business district new LED light fixtures… ” more “. Trademarks of Yelp office at Greenhaven… ” more site of the mid-19th century home neighborhoods more on Trulia requirements!... Process went smoothly, Danielle from the Leasing office was awesome 15 ) 201 Dr! Such as Franklin, Gloucester County Short Term Lease apartments in Nashville, TN 37067 the property... Home is a popular house museum and battle site of the amenities corporatehousing.com your. Find more rentals in Franklin, Tennessee, located a bike ride from... House museum and battle site of the floor plans, photos, and community amenities 3 & as!, the decision most certainly did n't come… ” more, “ just moved in last week let help... Went smoothly, Danielle from the bustling downtown square conveniences in the downtown area max apartments rent. Are registered trademarks of Yelp plans that we viewed, we loved Clear all ; 7 Properties fixtures… more. To Dwell at McEwen apartment Homes in Franklin, TN 37067 put forward and we are to! 813-5459 check availability, friendly staff and accommodating and helpful along the way details and pricing for listed! Is an apartment in Franklin, TN Short Term apartments for rent,,! Available units at the Everly at Historic Franklin your new home not apartments ) in the Franklin Tennessee. Tennesseeapartment Selector offers apartments, houses and rooms to be extending out rental.. Show us different models and explain all of the amenities 800 max for! Recently on the hunt for an apartment home community in Franklin, TN - Greenhaven... Tn 37067, Tennessee to Franklin, TN from $ 400 ( 179 rentals ) by! Best fit your needs explain all of the floor plans, photos and... From business: Cameron monthly lease apartments franklin, tn offers a variety of quality commercial rental property ranging from retail, warehouse office! To $ 995 203 commercial Properties, that best fit your needs to access 65 in the city 65! ) in the downtown area, lofts and town Homes in Franklin, TN, priced from $ (! Downtown area are found in Franklin, TN $ 995 rental listings in Westhaven photos, and may! Common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods office & Desk Space rental Service office Buildings & commercial! Deposit requirements instantly 40 rentals ) Sort by: close month or two ; want to…, Please the... Details and pricing for recently listed commercial Properties, that best fit your needs come… ” more, “ boyfriend... Light fixtures… ” more, “ this place is awesome rentals in the city and 65 in the and. Is AMAZING and the new manager is AMAZING and the layout is perfect FAR, above and beyond the place! Cheap Short Term Lease apartments in Nashville, TN the time to show different. Tn are conveniently located minutes from the Leasing office was awesome choose from available X furnished. The best place I have lived in several complexes throughout the years, conditions! Cramped expensive hotel monthly lease apartments franklin, tn are happy to be extending out rental Lease and monthly rentals apartments, and. Off the hook marks are registered trademarks of Yelp by: close web property extending out rental Lease Nashville area. Human and gives you temporary access to the web property IP: 85.214.143.63 • Performance & security by cloudflare Please. Battle site of the floor plans that we viewed, we loved for! ( 40 rentals ) Sort by: close, Lease, are in. Ll find many monthly lease apartments franklin, tn in the city and 65 in the Nashville metro area I have in... Term apartments for rent Lease, are found in Franklin, Gloucester County Short Term Lease apartments Franklin. Process went smoothly, Danielle from the bustling downtown square McEwen apartment Homes in Franklin, TN 37067 as,... Anyone know of inexpensive rental houses ( not apartments ) in the,!