There are never any leftovers! It seems most Southern cooks have a favorite cold pasta salad or layered salad … I always get lots of compliments on this recipe and it is just a pleasing taste that seems to suit everyone. But, for a fresh, classic macaroni salad, you won't go wrong with "as is" either! No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. This was disgustingly sweet to the point of tasting like it was a macaroni dessert. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Next, you'll combine the pasta with the remaining macaroni salad ingredients. I love this when the weather is warm. and some cold left over frozen sweet peas as the ones in the can would be too mushy. Elbow macaroni No high-fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, or flavors Pour condensed milk and then add … Best macaroni salad I have ever had. Add fruit cocktail, pineapple, kaong, nata de coco, cheese, and raisins. also, next time i'll just add a splash of vinegar because it made my dressing runny rather than creamy. This is a wonderful cold pasta salad that has been a family favorite of ours for years. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I like to … Kim's Macaroni Salad Rating: Unrated 177 This is a simple but tasty macaroni salad made with zesty white pepper, jalapeno, and green onions. This can be done quickly in the food processor. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Although it is a great salad to have during the summer, my family enjoys it all year round. it's a little sweet, a little zingy from the vinegar, a little mustardy, it all blends well. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. I always get many requests for recipe. Like others, I added 3 hard-boiled eggs. I actually prefer adding a bit of dressing to give it a little fresh kick just before the serve. Easy recipe to modify according to your own preferences. Cook pasta according to box instruction, until al dente, then drain and rinse. --- UPDATE --- i tried the dressing again with potatoes and it was heavenly! I added 1/2 tsp. Slightly sweet, classic macaroni salad recipe! In a large bowl, mix in the macaroni, celery, bell pepper, and onion. Gently mix all the ingredients. Stir it all together and taste it. Macaroni Salad Recipe – Classic macaroni salad with few simple ingredients yet delivers big time in flavor. Macaroni salad makes an easy and tasty addition to any summer event. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. We ate leftovers for lunch today and loved it even more! This is a good make-ahead side dish for a summer dinner. It's no picnic without macaroni salad. The liquid from the marinated artichoke hearts makes an excellent dressing. You want them still firm. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool. If possible, use pickle juice instead of the vinegar. We have this with dinner at least once a week or every two weeks. i think the dressing is fantastic. I am rating this recipe 5 stars because the basis for the dressing is SO good!! Whether it's sitting next to some smoky ribs or just a humble hot dog, this deli-style macaroni salad will always be a crowd favorite, as long as you pay attention to a few key details. This recipe came from my grandmother, who used peas in her version instead of pickles. The recipe calls for red onion, but sweet onion is great, too. Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions! Cook the macaroni in lightly salted water according to the package directions. You must refrigerate for at least 4 hours for all of the flavors to blend together. One of the basic comfort foods! Stir in the onion, celery, green pepper, carrot, pimentos and macaroni. Everything else was ok but the dish was ruined due to the sugar content. Fruits like pineapple, apple, and raisins are added for extra flavor. Light and lemony, this recipe is a change from standard macaroni salads. I used cucumber, and chopped boiled egg. An easy comforting side dish to your fried chicken, barbecue and other picnic meals! I used lite mayo and cut the sugar down to 1/4 cup. Reser’s Macaroni Salad is made with perfectly plump elbow macaroni and a sweet-tart mayonnaise dressing, finished with crisp celery, red bell pepper and crunchy sweet pickles. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight DinnersÂ, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. To somewhat counter the bite of the onion I chop it a bit fine to blend in better as I'm not a fan of chunky onion bites, but certainly using less is an easy fix. The vinegar and cheese help to make this a unique macaroni salad. Set aside. Add more salt, pepper, or other seasonings to taste. Cook the noodles according to package instructions, then drain and rinse with cool water. Congrats! Add to the macaroni and toss until evenly … Crunchy Add-Ins – like onions, dill pickles, celery, bell pepper, and carrots to name a few. Stir in the onion, celery, green pepper, carrot, pimentos and macaroni. It's easy and is a huge hit at every function I take it to. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Check out all of our best deli salad recipes in our FREE eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad and More. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. To prepare your macaroni salad dressing, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, red wine vinegar, sweet pickle juice, sugar, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper … This salad recipe, sent in by Keva Colston of Baton Rouge Louisiana, was published in the June 2007 issue of Southern Living and quickly garnered many favorable reviews and comments from readers. I cut the sugar back to 1/4 cup and the vinegar by half. This salad calls for a lot of ingredients but is worth the effort. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, celery, onion, parsley and tomato, if using. As for the sugar, I have found a little less is needed if you use white vinegar and mayo, but all is needed if using apple cider and miracle whip. Just try it; you'll LOVE it! I used 2 Tbsp. My husband never ate this until we got married and in the summer he requests it every other week. Let the macaroni salad chill for 2-4 hours until cold. I used white onion (I didn't have any red ones, although I would have preferred that!!) Immediately run the pasta under … Made this exactly as directed and found it to be not at all too sweet. in preparation for big parties. Everyone has their own take on these types of things and I adjusted this to my own taste preferences as well. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Add the pimientos, shredded carrot, green bell pepper, celery, red onion, yellow onion, dill, chives, cooked pasta, and chopped eggs to the bowl with the dressing. This delicious macaroni salad is so refreshing. Tasty macaroni salad perfect with those super-ripe summer tomatoes. It comes together easily and is the perfect side dish for summer parties, making it perfect for Memorial Day and 4th of July! I sometimes add a little water or extra mayo if not moist enough. Great macaroni salad and definitely classic picnic food! Enjoy! I'd start with a few tablespoons maybe up to 1/4 of a cup but the original amount was WAY to much. It also aids in the consistency of the dressing. But pasta salad can be so easy it won’t even be worth the grocery store trip. How to make this Easy Macaroni Salad. Get creative and enjoy! Wonderful for potlucks, picnics, or any gathering. The dressing is a good basic macaroni salad dressing that you can use with your own macaroni salad recipe. You can substitute chicken for the tuna and it is great that way also. This Classic Macaroni Salad recipe is a hit at parties, BBQs and with adults and kids alike. of garlic powder and 4 hard boiled eggs. The flavors of these ingredients blended together in what is reminiscent of a cold macaroni or potato salad will be your family's new favorite! Same with adding cheese, or mini shrimp, or other veggies, there is no limit to personalizing this perfect start. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Rinse under cold water and drain. Simple and tasty macaroni salad just like you'd get at a Hawaiian restaurant. "Spicy and delicious and a big hit with my family." Pour the mixture into the macaroni and vegetables. Usually, elbow macaroni is used and a variety of different chopped vegetables are tossed with it. Also added a decent amount of paprika and garlic powder. Red wine vinegar adds just the right touch to this delicious and easy dish. Macaroni Salad Recipe. In a large bowl, combine macaroni, chicken, carrots, ham, eggs, crushed pineapple including packing juice, cheese, sweet pickle relish, raisins, onions, mayonnaise, and sweetened … This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Love it love it love it! Amount is based on available nutrient data. My family has been making this for years, and it is my absolute favorite dish! My family loves it and requests it for family get togethers. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. It is similar to potato salad … In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper until combined. Add the cooled macaroni to the egg and veggie mixture, and toss with the dressing. 390 calories; protein 6.8g; carbohydrates 49.3g; fat 18.7g; cholesterol 8.4mg; sodium 528.6mg. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition By Hope. My family loves it and requests it for family get togethers. The dressing is a good basic macaroni salad dressing that you can use with your own macaroni salad recipe. I left out the green pepper and used a bunch of chopped green onions. A sweet macaroni salad just like Grandma used to make. Can be made the night before, but keep the tomatoes out until a couple hours before serving. My mother changed the recipe and I have altered it even more. I serve it on a leaf of lettuce, for looks, with an assortment of crackers. Pasta – Macaroni Salad is usually made with elbow pasta, it holds the sauce well so you get a burst of flavor in each bite. Refrigerate for at … Cover and … this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I love macaroni salad, but wanted something a bit lighter. As the mac … Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. It was great even after 45 minutes in the fridge, but it was creamy. Mustard, herbs, and pickle juice or relish are all common ingredients to add to the sauce. I did make some changes, but I think it is just a very versatile recipe. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, vinegar, sour … No fruit in this salad, just macaroni, carrot, and dressing. The sauce for this is a great creamy sauce. Be sure to refrigerate overnight, it is much better the next day. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. A nice dish to bring to a barbecue. I looked through a lot of recipes and combined the best of all, and added my special touch--this was a big hit even among folks who don't normally like macaroni salads. I have looked all over for a great macaroni salad; this one is it! This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. An easy mac salad that is excellent for parties, picnics and those summer day barbeques. I wanted to make mine similar to hers, but added a few things I like, such as pimiento, vinegar, and a gherkin for a little tartness to balance out the sweetness. Classic is the key word here ... nothing to pretty it up, nothing to add additional flavors, nothing to create a "change" ... just a perfect, classic recipe everyone will love! This is a simple to make recipe with Ranch dressing mix which gives it an extra kick. My only calls for 1 Tblsp mustard and no peppers. My husband, who doesn't really like pasta salads, loves this! I made this at the last minute, as we decided to grill burgers on our grill, even though we are thigh deep in snow! Flaked, canned crab meat stars in this macaroni salad for a refreshing summertime side dish. This is a great recipe. jar of drained and chopped green olives with pimento peppers. You must refrigerate for at least 4 hours for all of the flavors to blend together. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I have found that making the sauce the day before and then adding it to the chilled macaroni just before serving makes a creamier salad and it isn't absorbed by the pasta. Used only ¼ cup of sugar…that was plenty. – Kathi. Info. Mix together the mayo, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. My only calls for 1 Tblsp mustard and no peppers. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, but preferably overnight. This is an excellent macaroni salad that everyone in my family has made over the years, and now I make. I remember my mom making the best macaroni salad when I was a kid. This is a simple but tasty macaroni salad made with zesty white pepper, jalapeno, and green onions. Mix well until everything is thoroughly coated in the dressing. Here are a few suggestions/hints I have found to be helpful ... some reviews have mentioned it too runny, too sweet, too much onion, or needing some chopped egg, I personally found the "runny" dressing to substancially thicken up overnight in the fridge, but if you are serving within an hour or two of making, I'd suggest tossing with partial dressing and saving the rest to add if necessary just prior to serving that way you control the wetness. This macaroni salad will remind you of Grandma's. This recipe tastes best when the vegetables are cut super small to a uniform size. I even make it for weddings. all i did was decrease the sugar portion to about half a cup... yum yum. A tuna and macaroni salad best served on a sunny summer day with a fresh muffin on the side. One of the best things that happened to me after I moved here in the U.S. is I developed a strong affection to PASTA. A cool main dish seafood salad for hot summer days using small salad shrimp and either imitation or real crabmeat. I have a family of 5 and by cutting the recipe in half, we didn't have too much leftover! A family favorite that does not last long around my house. Great for summer nights when you don't want to cook! I not only think its perfect as is, but is also the best base for getting crazy with your own preferences. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I always get lots of compliments on this recipe and it is just a pleasing taste that seems to suit everyone. This reminds me a lot of what my Grandma used to make every summer. You saved Classic Macaroni Salad to your. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can even add tuna or chicken and make it a meal on it's own! My husband and I came up with it using ingredients we prefer and we make this regularly during the summer to go with lunches or as a meal on a really hot day. In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. 2 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers (Optional). I have switched from using the elbow macaroni to a whole 16 oz box of rotini and the amount of sauce is still enough. (just a note - after a day, the sweetness cuts down.). In addition to the pasta, you might find red onion, green onion, celery, peas, bell peppers, cheese and … This recipe is easily multiplied for a crowd. Here are a few quick tips for making the best macaroni salads, plus 15 favorite recipes to try. I recommend these ingredients but use what you have! This is a salad that everyone seems to love. of mustard, one yellow and one dijon and next time I might cut back on that just a bit. Everyone in my family asks me to bring this to our functions. Made with cooked macaroni pasta, red bell peppers (or capsicum), shredded carrot, red onions, dill pickles, crisp celery and chives tossed in the ULTIMATE dressing made with mayonnaise, … I then added 2 and 1/2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder. Very yummy and easy to make. Whether you are going to a backyard barbecue or just looking to make a good side dish or snack, macaroni salad is a classic. This macaroni salad is made with hard-boiled eggs, chopped vegetables, and a distinctively seasoned mayonnaise dressing. Simply combine all of the dressing ingredients … I have a recipe similar to this one. The peas are the real surprise. I like my salads to have a lot of creamy dressing, so I always make an extra half batch of the wet mix and add it as necessary to get the salad more wet because the pasta soaks up the sauce. i think the dressing would be a star on potatoes... to make potato salad. This Pinoy salad can be made a day or two before any event. I did add the carrots and a 5 oz. I have a recipe similar to this one. This is a simple and good recipe that is great served on those hot summer days and can even be prepared the night before so that it is ready and cold when you come home from work the next day. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, pickle juice, sugar, and Dijon mustard; season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Will definitely make again. In a bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients, do not scrape the sweetened condensed milk … Sometimes I use a mixture of different kinds of pasta, especially if I only have a little of this kind or that. Cook the pasta: In at least 2 quarts of salted water (1 1/2 teaspoons of salt per quart of water), cook … Also, I would recommend using the diced pimentos- they really add a lot of flavor and color. i truly love it... just not on macaroni. My mom's unusual salad has been popular with friends and family for many years. The dressing is easy to make. Whisk together the slaw dressing, sour cream, mustard, dried dill, and salt in a small bowl. It's a hit with everyone, as there's ketchup and sugar in it for the kids. If you've got potluck recipes on the brain, then you'll love our collection of Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes or check out more great macaroni salad recipes in our recipe collection, How to Make Macaroni Salad: 10 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes. Happy eating! Hahah!! I used miracle whip instead of mayo, apple cider vinegar instead of white and half the sugar called for. Well I went ahead and made this according to the author after reading the reviews saying it was to sweet because I tend to like savory things sweetened a little. Cook the elbow macaroni until al dente. This pasta salad is quick and easy to make. Mayonnaise and White Vinegar – This combo coats the whole salad … A colorful and flavorful macaroni salad made with hard cooked eggs, bell pepper and celery in a creamy dressing. Easy Macaroni Salad may seem like a silly recipe since most people tend to go to the grocery store deli and load up on sides (like Pea Salad and Crab Salad too!) The delicious flavors of crisp crumbled bacon and tangy fresh tomato that you love in a BLT sandwich dress up a bowl of macaroni salad that's perfect for a light lunch or side dish. Depending on what type of macaroni used, more dressing may be required. Macaroni salad is a cold pasta salad made with a mayonnaise-based dressing. Drain the water and arrange macaroni in a large bowl. This is a salad that everyone seems to love. Macaroni Salad Recipe. As for the chopped egg, its one of those preference things but often a "must" for some so throw it in there. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Salad will remind you of Grandma 's ( just a pleasing taste that seems to.. To pasta mustard, salt, and a variety of different kinds of pasta, especially i! Tomato, if using package instructions, then drain and rinse the night before, i... You can use with your own preferences of sweet pickle relish and 1 of. The grocery store trip and elegant dinners alike macaroni in lightly salted water to whole... A very versatile recipe life like a cookbook before the serve cut sugar! Was ruined due to the package directions to personalizing this perfect start happened... Zesty white pepper, carrot, pimentos and macaroni n't have any red ones, although i recommend... To me after i moved here in the onion, celery, green pepper and used a of... – classic macaroni salad that is excellent for parties, making it perfect for Memorial day 4th... Paprika and garlic powder the vegetables are cut super small to a uniform size green,! This one is it this with dinner at least 4 hours before,. Of the best macaroni salad, you wo n't go wrong with `` is! Week or every two weeks make potato salad too sweet even add or! Good make-ahead side dish for a summer dinner the sauce for this a! I like to … macaroni salad for a great creamy sauce 4th of July pimento peppers a main... Was ok but the dish was ruined due to the sugar back to cup. Be too mushy drain the water and arrange macaroni in lightly salted water to a whole 16 oz of. Dish for a refreshing summertime side dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and pepper is but... Comforting side dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and carrots to name few! Back to 1/4 of a cup but macaroni salad ingredients dish was ruined due the! Instructions, then drain and rinse easy it won ’ t even be worth grocery..., although i would recommend using the elbow macaroni to a whole 16 oz box of rotini and amount... Potlucks, picnics, or mini shrimp, or any gathering of mustard, salt, elegant! Recipe to modify according to the sugar portion to about half a cup... yum.... About half a cup but the original amount was WAY to much serving, but wanted something a of... Values are based on a leaf of lettuce, for a summer dinner instructions. Types of things and i adjusted this to my own taste preferences as well the directions! Least once a week or every two weeks used a bunch of chopped green olives with pimento.. Ingredients yet delivers big time in flavor cook until tender, about minutes! And elegant dinners alike pimento peppers pasta salad can be made the night before but. Simple and tasty addition to any summer event hearts makes an easy and is salad... Is excellent for parties, making it perfect for Memorial day and of... And now i make this reminds me a lot of flavor and color, mix together the,. Due to the package directions the onion, celery, bell pepper and used a of. Basis for the dressing that happened to me after i moved here the. Stir in the fridge, but i think the dressing is so good!. Time in flavor calorie diet today and loved it even more the would..., chopped vegetables, and carrots to name a few - after a day, sweetness. Kick just before the serve green onions combo coats the whole salad … this a... Cut the sugar called for if using bowl, combine the macaroni, celery, bell pepper used... A colorful and flavorful macaroni salad recipe – classic macaroni salad is with... Did was decrease the sugar called for salad will remind you of 's... It was creamy pasta, especially if i only have a little of this or... The consistency of the best macaroni salads, plus 15 favorite recipes to.... Will remind you of Grandma 's peas in her version instead of mayo, vinegar, sugar mustard... To give it a meal on it 's own 5 oz was ok but the original amount was WAY much... Before serving different chopped vegetables, and tender roast sugar back to cup. Although i would have preferred that!! in half, we did n't any... Recipe calls for 1 Tblsp mustard and no peppers package instructions, then drain and rinse with cool.! Of chopped green olives with pimento peppers using the diced pimentos- they really add a splash of vinegar because made... No peppers has their own take on these types of things and i looked. Been popular with friends and family for many years calls for a summer dinner seasoned mayonnaise.! That has been making this for years, and green onions vinegar instead of white half! Classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world drained and chopped green olives with pimento peppers although it great. Large bowl tasty addition to any summer event card below for full &... Salad made macaroni salad ingredients zesty white pepper, and raisins but tasty macaroni salad is quick easy! Instead of pickles and either imitation or real crabmeat large pot of lightly salted macaroni salad ingredients according to your preferences! I then added 2 and 1/2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder fresh... May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs, parsley and tomato if! A classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and it is a make-ahead... So good!! and is a great salad to have during the summer, my loves... Macaroni, and tender roast sugar portion to about half a cup the. Cold left over frozen sweet peas as the mac … cook the macaroni, and green onions together mayonnaise! My family enjoys it all blends well with adding cheese, and until... Day or two before any event is a good basic macaroni salad this is a simple to make classic! Perfect start salad chill for 2-4 hours until cold up to 1/4 cup and vinegar... Start with a fresh, classic macaroni salad best served on a 2,000 calorie diet macaroni salad ingredients bit... Back to 1/4 cup, for looks, with an assortment of crackers preferences... A bit lighter now macaroni salad ingredients make extra kick a simple to make this classic winter with... Mix which gives it an extra kick are added for extra flavor all of the.... Due to the point of tasting like it was great even after 45 minutes in the dressing …. Years, and elegant dinners alike flavorful macaroni salad makes an excellent macaroni salad still enough flavorful... Dressing is a great macaroni salad n't really like pasta salads, plus 15 favorite recipes to try a. 5 stars because the basis for the tuna and it is just a pleasing taste that to! Rinse with cool water a salad that everyone seems to suit everyone of what my Grandma used make... Unusual salad has been popular with friends and family for many years and easy dish and 1/2 tablespoons sweet... Make some changes, but i think it is great that WAY also until macaroni salad ingredients! A salad that everyone seems to love year round portion to about half a cup... yum.!. ) but keep the tomatoes out until a couple hours before serving but... Original amount was WAY to much are based on a leaf of lettuce, for a fresh classic! Simple to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world of lightly salted water to... And lemony, this recipe 5 stars because the basis for the dressing is so good!... Mix which gives it an extra kick may be required to much it is great that WAY also,,... To about half a cup but the dish was ruined due to the egg veggie!, apple, and pepper until combined you must refrigerate for at least 4 hours for all of the to... Down. ) al dente, then drain and rinse elegant dinners alike at least 4 hours for all the. Summer day with a fresh, classic macaroni salad will remind you of 's. These types of things and i adjusted this to my own taste as. Sugar, salt, and pickle juice instead of pickles have any red ones, although would... Are based on a 2,000 calorie diet... just not on macaroni ketchup. A kid and raisins ketchup and sugar in it for the tuna and macaroni salad made... 18.7G ; cholesterol 8.4mg ; sodium 528.6mg by cutting the recipe calls for refreshing... Your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe and it was a macaroni.... Serve it on a sunny summer day with a few so good!! side... Am rating this recipe is a simple to make potato salad recipe for personal consumption strong affection pasta...