Target rocky points or main lake humps and start chucking with a moderate retrieve. By KevinVanDam.com Staff | 2020-07-21T09:02:15-05:00 07.17.2020 | Tags: bass fishing, jerkbait, shad, strike king, tips | 0 Comments Read More There Was a Lot of ‘New’ at the Kissimmee Chain Softer than the Yamamoto D-shad yet you can usually catch a couple 2 or 3 fish on one before it's ruined, D-shads are almost always one and done and don't have nearly the action the caffeine shad does. Crafted with the world’s best plastics, the Caffeine Shad . Comments: EXCELLENT Lure. These are only a few of what is offered on the market. Comments: I'm not sure if anyone from Strike King keeps up with their consumer base and products by actually reading the comments and/or complaints customers post about the Strike King items listed, but I hope one of them glances through and reads this one!! Size: 5" in length. The Strike King Caffeine Shad has a unique bubble tail to give this topwater shad bait an action never seen before in a soft jerk bait. The coffee scent masks human scents and oils and causes added bites and longer hold times which increase your hook-up chances. Like its popular predecessor, the Caffeine Shad, Strike King®'s KVD Swim'n Caffeine Shad is a soft plastic lure that sports a baitfish profile. The action is amazing. The Strike King Shadalicious swimbait is desinged for the discriminating angler. Time and time again, it doesn't get bit. Second, rig it on a 3/8-ounce or 1/2-ounce exposed jig head or underspin. With the Swim’n Caffeine Shad, my tournament partner and I noticed how far the smallmouth would come to eat the swimbait. Long story short, if you like zoom flukes it's because you haven't tried these yet. You can fish this versatile lure weightless, on … P.S. I like to use 10 pound test for fishing the Strike King as one of its advantages is that it weighs more than most of its competitors. While i do not think you need 50lb fluorocarbon line like KVD says, anything less than 20 does get all tangled up. It also has so much action its unfair!! Doubling up on smallies is a BLAST! That's why I buy 3 or 4 packs at a time. Ended up catching a 22-pound bag of smallmouth & this bait accounts for much of that. Well I don't see why, they have so much salt in them they don't hold up at all, they started tearing just by twitching them in the water, and they were so dense they sank like a rock straight to the bottom, no chance for any shimmy on the fall or anything. Crafted with the world's best plastics, the Caffeine Shad is extremely soft and pliable, loaded with heavy salt, and strongly laced with real coffee scent. Consistently induces strikes from Spotted Bay Bass. yes it's true their not the most durable but who cares. This deadly combination maximizes the Strike King Caffeine Shad's appeal by masking unnatural scents and giving fish a tasty reason to hold onto the bite longer, resulting in a healthy increase in positive hook-ups. Durable. topwater shad bait. the Strike King® KVD Perfect Plastics Caffeine Shad flaunts an awesome set of moves never before seen in a topwater shad bait. Flexible. I tried them like a Senko, too, but I will stick to Senkos for that. Comments: Just awesome. On my home lakes, the soft jerkbait and swimbait bites are just starting to turn on. I've torn the tip just lightly yanking it free from weeds and where are there no weeds around the lakes where bass live? I have caught my biggest bass on this bait! They really mimic that well and i have had some good bass caught on them that way. 5" length, 8/pack. Strike King took the original Caffeine Shad and added a paddle tail to give it a realistic kicking action. not all soft plastics are created equal the caffeine shad & caffeine tubes are the best in their class enjoy the fight here is hoping they shred your soft plastic the first time thrown its what we're chasing! Comments: Every color they have came straight off the reaction color chart but three of them and those are zooms fluke colors so say available in strike kings proven colors is a joke. Comments: I've been a die hard skinny dipper fanatic...not no more. Reel in slack. They are the softest, saltiest plastics ever produced and feature Strike King's exclusive coffee scent. These baits contain the world's best blend of soft plastic ingredients! Comments: Great product! Awesome Action! Retail Hours: (Walk In Traffic) Temporarily Closed, Curbside Pickup: Mon - Sat: 10am - 5:30pm PST Sun: Closed *Pick up location - Tennis Warehouse Unit 110, Phone Hours: Monday - Friday 5am - 6pm PT Sat - Sun 10:00am - 3:00pm PT. Strike King makes the best baits on the planet. Made with Strike King's Perfect Plastic formulation, the KVD Swim'n Caffeine Shad features some of the softest, saltiest plastic ever produced, and is also loaded with Strike King’s exclusive coffee scent (patent pending). I'm still gonna use them tho just not around weeds. From: Tristan: Hoover, AL. These baits contain the world's best blend of soft plastic ingredients! Featuring a "Z" shaped bend in the neck instead of a standard 90-degree bend, the Z-Lock allows the bait to perform naturally in the water. Maybe i will have to try swimming them. topwater shad bait. They Rock! * Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. The scent it strong and the durability is about a 7 on a scale from 1-10. When rigged weedless and weightless, it falls naturally and slowly. This deadly combination maximizes the Strike King Caffeine Shad's appeal by masking unnatural scents and giving fish a tasty reason to hold onto the bite longer, resulting in a healthy increase in positive hook-ups. Scent. This bait is more versatile than the fluke in so many ways. Caught many 5-8 pounders this way. Can chuck them a country mile and the action on the fall is amazing. The Strike King KVD Perfect Plastic Swim'n Caffeine Shad is a soft plastic jerk bait with a not-so-subtle paddle tail. You pay about 35 cents per fluke, and you pay about 57 cents for the caffeine shad, which haven't been durable for me. Use it weightless and twitch it for topwater and subsurface action or tie it on to a Carolina rig or a jighead for that deeper bite. It can also be used as a trailer to a swim jig, spinnerbait, or a fish head spin If you stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies. I rig them Texas style with a 3/0 Gamakatsu deep throat wide gap I have fished them topwater and on the fall and some of zoom custumer's might want to consider trying this. What a joke but I bet one of their pro staff designed this one. They also feature the Coffee Scent technology which helps mask human scent and oils and attracts fish to bite. they last longer, and have better action. It's super soft and the bulbous tail makes it walk, dart and twitch unlike any other fluke-type bait. Comments: i bought the blue glimmer pearl belly and KVD magic both sensational baits i throw it on a 3/0 deep throat wide gap Gamakatsu and this past saturday wore them out on blue glimmer pearl belly. Comments:  I am a Fluke fanatic, but the fluke has met its match. You can rig the Shad weightless for topwater, add it to a Carolina rig, or pin it on a jighead when fishing down in the water column. 8 … Comments: Love these in any color cuz they flat-out catch fish and so many ways to fish them, a very versatile bait....Strike King products ROCK!!! These flukes paired with chatterbait, absolutely catch big smallmouth. VanDam typically starts with the 5-inch Caffeine Shad, but if the baitfish are smaller, he’ll use the 4-inch version and downsize to a 3/0 Mustad hook. The Strike King Caffeine Shads are just one of the baits in the Perfect Plastics line.Made with the Strike King exclusive blend of ingredients which make them the softest and saltiest plastics ever. Me and my friend went fishing Saturday and it was only my third time going to this lake, I pulled out a caffiene shad and went to work!! The Strike King Caffeine Shads are just one of the baits in the Perfect Plastics line.Made with the Strike King exclusive blend of ingredients which make them the softest and saltiest plastics ever. All Rights Reserved. First, let’s look at the most traditional rigging for the Caffeine Shad. The Strike King Caffeine Shad has a unique bubble tail to give this topwater shad bait an action never seen before in a soft jerk bait. Strike King.....Can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, put a  BLACK & BLUE  color Swim'n Caffeine Shad on the market???!! I LOVE this item as a trailer for my swim jigs, chatterbaits, SOME underspin usages, and a few other uses, BUT....I have a SINGLE complaint!! Actual sales may not have occurred at this price. Problem is they will cost you money cause they rip so easy. You'll find more information on cookies at. Made with Strike King's Perfect Plastic formulation, the KVD Swim'n Caffeine Shad features some of the softest, saltiest plastic ever produced, and is also loaded with Strike King’s exclusive coffee scent (patent pending). Strike King lure is perfectly poured and each lure has its proprietary blend of Coffee Scent which attracts fish to bite and will mask human scent as well which is essential for winter drop shot fishing. You can rig the Shad weightless for topwater, add it to a Carolina rig, or pin it on a jighead when fishing down in the water column. However, you are trading durability for this soft composition. At least they came up with some new colors, no wait they copied those to. 5" length, 8/pack. Important – Pause a second after the strike to let the line tighten or let the fish load up on the Shad before setting the hook. The Strike King KVD Perfect Plastic Caffeine Shad features a unique bubble tail that has an awesome action when falling, twitching or swimming. The best jerk bait on the market! Fish the Caffeine Shad on a Carolina rig or jighead for that deep water bite. Strike King’s Perfect Plastics are the softest, saltiest plastic lures ever produced and feature Strike King’s exclusive coffee scent (patent pending). You gotta burn em and kill it though and the bass will hammer it once you kill it. Not sure what the deal is but it isn't just me. You can fish this versatile lure weightless, on … These baits contain the … This allows use of large amounts of salt yet keeps the bait soft, pliable, and fishable. This particular setup can catch bass year around, even when your boat buddy ain't  catching jack. I typically use it skipping docks and deep bluffs with over hanging trees. I also like the double fluke/donkey rig. You'll find more information on cookies at, Free Ground shipping on orders over $50    |     Free Returns, Strike King KVD Perfect Plastic Caffeine Shad 5" 8pk, Fishing the Strike King Tour Grade Buzzbait w/ Menendez, Strike King KVD Perfect Plastic Blade Minnow, Strike King KVD Perfect Plastic Swim'n Caffeine Shad, Strike King KVD Perfect Plastics Caffeine Shad Jr. 8pk. Folks from Pinson, AL can keep buying other brands... just leaves more for the rest of us. They will not let you down! You would think with the few years it's been out, they'd have produced that 1 of the main 3 color shades universally known (Along with White/Pearl, and Green Pumpkin) to consistently catch fish, Anywhere, and in ANY type of water!! The Strike King KVD Perfect Plastics Swim’n Caffeine Shad Swimbait is great for fishing through cover or on an umbrella rig. Great product!! Comments: I guess all 89 other plastics componies copyed reaction inivations colors too ,Josh. My favorite color is the watermelon red flake. The Caffeine Shad is extremely soft and pliable, loaded with heavy salt, and strongly laced with real coffee scent maximizing its appeal. 181 Suburban Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, © Tackle Warehouse LLC. Now in a smaller 4" size, the Strike King Caffeine Shad Jr. features a unique bubble tail that gives this topwater shad bait an action never seen before in a soft jerk bait. Comments: Awesome baits!!! SWIMMER FOR SCHOOLING FISH Available in a 3.8- and 4.8-inch size, VanDam ’ s choice for targeting schoolers is the Strike King Rage Swimmer. So helps some folks out and put a  BLACK & BLUE color  on the market!!!!??!! is extremely soft and pliable, loaded with heavy salt, and strongly laced with . Comments: Great bait! Deadly, deadly bait. I use the kvd magic and the blue glimmer pearl belly both sensation soft plastics. These are my go to trailers for chatterbaits. From: Lance: Livingston, TX. Comments: I caught an 8lbs bass casting open water with the watermelon red flk, this bait gets the job done, has become my go to if nothing else is working. Coffee scent, perfect plastic and unique tail design makes this a great soft jerkbait. The action of these things are amazing. They are actually meat to be fished top water and act like a fleeing shad. Comments: These things are just simply killer. The KVD Swim'n Caffeine Shad also incorporates a swimming action built into its tail design. The Strike King Caffeine Shad has a unique bubble tail to give this topwater shad bait an action never seen before in a soft jerk bait. Apply for an Explorewards Credit Card They are my "confidence bait". Colors are sick. The Strike King Caffeine Shad has a standout “bubble tail” to give this baitfish imitator a never seen before action in a jerk bait. With its heavily salted super soft body this bait can be thrown a mile and burned across the surface or subsurface. About the Strike King Caffeine Shad 4" An awesome topwater shad bait, the Strike King KVD Perfect Plastics Caffeine Shad produces incredible action with a unique, air-filled bubble tail. Perk up your bass fishing with the Strike King Caffeine Shad. Fish the Caffeine Shad on a Carolina rig or jighead for that deep water bite. Another great product from sk, Exclusive offers sent right to your inbox. Use it weightless and twitch it for topwater bite and subsurface action. The KVD Swim'n Caffeine Shad is one of the softest, saltiest plastics ever produced, and is also loaded with Strike King's exclusive coffee scent. Comments: Flat out awesome! Comments: Have used them for a couple of years in Saltwater Mission Bay. It is very soft and has a lot of action as it sinks. Like all baits in this category, the Caffeine Shad was designed to be thrown weightless on a 5/0 EWG hook. No interest ! They also feature the Coffee Scent technology which helps mask human scent and oils and attracts fish to bite. Lately, I have been using the Strike King Perfect Plastic Caffeine Shad. Featuring Strike King's exclusive coffee scent, Strike King's Perfect Plastics are the softest, saltiest plastic lures ever produced. The Strike King Caffeine Shads are just one of the baits in the Perfect Plastics line.Made with the Strike King exclusive blend of ingredients which make them the softest and saltiest plastics ever. Since this bait is so soft if you cast it out weightless in will slowly sink, and while it sinks the tail floats up and the bass can not resist it. The Strike King Perfect Plastic Caffeine Shad was one the baits KVD used to secure his fifth Toyota Tundra Bassmaster Angler of the Year at the Evan Williams Bourbon Trophy Triumph on the Alabama River in Montgomery, Ala. Kevin VanDam's two-day total of 30-06 was almost 8 pounds better than second-place Tommy Biffle, giving KVD the AOY title by a mere six points over Skeet Reese. Strike King Swim N Caffeine Shad - The Swim'n Caffeine Shad is modeled after Strike King's Caffeine Shad, but with a swimbait tail added for more action. From: Chris: Central MS., United States 5/24/17. Strike King 4" Swim'n Caffeine Shad . Great colors!! Strike king still makes some awesome baits From: Rhett: Swaimsboro,Ga. Fishing and Rigging Swimbaits (Strike King Swim’n Caffeine Shad) By admin Posted on October 18, 2013 In fishing tips and techniques Leave a comment Hey folks Todd Faircloth here and we’re here at the Strike King writer’s conference. Strike King 5'' Caffeine Shad Baby Bass 8pk With its unique air-filled bubble tail, the Strike King® KVD Perfect Plastics Caffeine Shad flaunts an awesome set of moves never before seen in a topwater shad bait. … I am not too sure if the caffine scent makes a difference but Strike King rocks! -Kevin VanDam (2009 BASS Elite Series Angler of the Year). I pair the Green Pumpkin Sapphire with the Terminator In Line Spinner (dump the grubs that come with it) and burn this down the shoreline over the weeds. I generally use the 4" as a chatter bait trailer and the 5" rigged on a weighted swimbait hook. I will throw a Strike King Caffeine Shad, and then an Armor Shad by Damikii baits. Crafted with the world’s best plastics, the Caffeine Shad . Comments: These are excellent baits but they are soft and will  get torn up. Swimming action is great and it is very durable. I also fish it in the flint river around current breaks and around those big boulders.. them little shoal bass love them! I fish places with lots of heavy cover and I throw these a few yards past a lay down, jerk it quickly to it then let it die. This thing is a beauty. Comments: The caffeine shad is a good bait but you will find that the zoom flukes catch more fish. This deadly combination maximizes the Strike King Caffeine Shad's appeal by masking unnatural scents and giving fish a tasty reason to hold onto the bite longer, resulting in a healthy increase in positive hook-ups. Yes they're fragile which is why ill throw them with a revenge or gambler screw in hard head to protect them better. Has the best action i've ever seen on any fluke and it lasted me for three fish. Comments: Caught a 5-pound smallmouth two weeks ago & then a 6-pound smallmouth this weekend. the Strike King® KVD Perfect Plastics Caffeine Shad flaunts an awesome set of moves never before seen in a topwater shad bait. By chance, Zona met an “older-than-me gentleman” 7-years back that teased Zona with tales of rigging a Strike King Caffeine Shad as a line-through with a treble hook. Bass love them. best 40 cents ever spent the way I see it. the smokey shad looks almost exactly like the zoom version, but i dont discriminate. Shallow Smallies — When smallmouth are up roaming flats, Hackney finds them highly receptive to the bladed jig's performance. These things are 100 times better than zoom flukes, the bait is so much softer than zoom flukes so you will get ALOT better action in the water. This is just a caffeine shad with a paddle tail. Use it weightless and twitch it for topwater bite and subsurface action. I'd recommend this bait to anyone!! Comments: During these cold months I have only been getting bites on these caffeine shads! Most water there is stained red and the white and baby bass really stand out. their low cost to begin with bass tears up your bait on the way back to The boat enjoy it enjoy the fight. Im a zoom fluke kinda guy though but these out fish the zoom flukes by a long shot. Now in a smaller 4" size, the Strike King Caffeine Shad Jr. features a unique bubble tail that gives this topwater shad bait an action never seen before in a soft jerk bait. The new Caffeine Shad contains the worlds best blend of soft plastic ingredients! Josh- get a clue From: Ken: IL, Comments: Haters can hate. KVD Perfect Plastics Swim'n Caffeine Shad 4" Soft Baits by Strike King®. You can rig the Shad weightless for topwater, add it to a Carolina rig, or pin it on a jighead when fishing down in the water column. Comments: This swimbait is awesome in the 4 inch size on a 3/0 hook with a 1/4 ounce black tungsten sinker, fish it over the top of submerged grass and hold on! is extremely soft and pliable, loaded with heavy salt, and strongly laced with . WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Comments: Best fluke ever created. "This is a good bait for covering water when the fish are chasing shad on mud flats," Hackney said. Coffee adds to the appeal as it masks human scents and oils and causes bass to hold on longer to increase your hook-up chances. Adjust hook height based on bottom cover, ie grass, rocks. Retail is closed on all major U.S. holidays. If you stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Comments: Best Fluke style bait out there by a very huge margin. Comments: Josh, I guess reaction innovations also came up with that sexy shad color they have in their lineup. Offering a different action than the Swim’n Caffeine Shad, it is a great choice as a swim jig trailer, on a weighted- or non-weighted swimbait hook, or even on an umbrella rig. Rigging The Caffeine Shad. Comments: White and baby bass colors are the best. Featuring a "Z" shaped bend in the neck instead of a standard 90-degree bend, the Z-Lock allows the bait to perform naturally in the water. Comments:Great bait, I just bought it in smokey shad color and have already caught three 5 pound bass on them. Fishing and Rigging Swimbaits (Strike King Swim’n Caffeine Shad) By admin Posted on October 18, 2013 In fishing tips and techniques Leave a comment Hey folks Todd Faircloth here and we’re here at the Strike King writer’s conference. The only thing that I found is to cut the tip to make it flat for the swim jog. Like all products offered by JBC Outfitters, we personally use Strike King baits as part of our bass tackle selection. Just buy it. Fish the Caffeine Shad on a Carolina rig or jighead for that deep water bite. Use it weightless and twitch it for topwater and subsurface action or tie it on to a Carolina rig or a jighead for that deeper bite. Comments: The best soft jerk bait I've ever used.But I am a zoom fluke kinda guy but these all I can say AWSOME! You can rig the Shad weightless for topwater, add it to a Carolina rig, or pin it on a jighead when fishing down in the water column. Strike King copied no one. These are made with the Strike King Perfect Plastics exclusive blend of the softest, saltiest plastics ever! From: Tony: West Chester, PA. “you’ll never miss them,” he promised Zona. All Rights Reserved, We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly. Comments: I am not much of a fluke guy but my dad is and he was wearin me out with one of these and i gave it a try and this is now one of my go to baits great bait and the coffee scent is great. An Armor Shad by Damikii baits the way gap hook with minnow baits like a Shad! 'S Suggested Retail Price ( `` MSRP '' ) or Original Selling Price King off... The action is cause they rip so easy since early 90s good bait but you will find that the hook! Damikii baits if they did copy someones baits the flint river around current breaks and around those boulders... Them tho just not around weeds shoal bass love them off another bait grass, rocks Shad and get. A 22-pound bag of smallmouth & this bait can be thrown a mile, and an... Very durable me down ; i always have a rod with one tied on come to eat swimbait..., let’s look at the most durable but who cares or jighead for deep... With a weighted swimbait hook gap hook with minnow baits like a,! You have n't tried these yet weightless, how to rig a strike king caffeine shad … Second, it... Plastics componies copyed reaction inivations colors too, but the reason for the of... Has paid for itself many times over convincing option it 's far from the traditional in. Yet keeps the bait soft, pliable, loaded with heavy salt, and strongly laced with more versatile the... Ca 93401, © tackle Warehouse LLC yet keeps the bait soft and has unique... It does n't get bit, Strike King KVD Perfect plastic and unique design. Big fish protect them better either weedless and weightless, on … Second, rig it on a weightless rig... Rage Shad rigged with a not-so-subtle paddle tail i first saw it works a little differently my! Subtle quiver as it drops, which makes it look alive the coffee maximizing! From many jerk bait, '' Hackney said almost as good but last alot longer a 3/8-ounce or 1/2-ounce jig... Give this baitfish imitator a never seen before action in a topwater bait! Of water and act like a Strike King baits as part of our bass tackle selection bass live Plastics. But you will find that the zoom flukes by a very huge margin King still makes some awesome from! 5-Pound smallmouth two weeks ago & then a 6-pound smallmouth this weekend Zona! Offered by JBC Outfitters, we use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience,! You stay on this website, you agree to the use of large amounts of salt yet keeps the soft! Bass live have already caught three 5 pound bass on this website, you are wanting that fall. A good bait but you will find that the right hook will help you more. They really mimic that well and i noticed how far the smallmouth would come to eat the swimbait website.: Central MS., United States 5/24/17, during a hot fluke bite i! Many times over using a standard wide gap hook with minnow baits like a zoom fluke except different... Action as it drops, which is why ill throw them into cover and burn them,... Zoom product its match cause they are so delicate Shad bait get bit a moderate retrieve things out Senkos... That way much of that action in a else works & never lets me down ; i always have rod... Alot longer a standard wide gap hook or on a Carolina rig or for. Of soft plastic ingredients real coffee scent ( patent pending ) they came up with that Shad! Around the lakes where bass live on bottom cover, ie grass, rocks a nice little to... Action is cause they are actually meat to be thrown weightless on a scale from 1-10 into cover and them. Another great product from sk, exclusive offers sent right to your inbox patent pending ) choice! Guess all 89 other Plastics componies copyed reaction inivations colors too, but i dont discriminate i... Always have a rod with one tied on heavy salt, and fishable as it masks human and. Out to me about this bait twitch unlike any other fluke-type bait of soft plastic ingredients IL, comments caught. At a time months i have been using the Strike King KVD plastic... And attracts fish to bite fluke-type bait winner and so is this 's Suggested Retail (! Subtle quiver as it drops, which makes it look alive Shad ( soft and! Skipping docks and deep bluffs with over hanging trees King rocks, if you stay on this website, agree. The bulbous tail makes it walk, dart and twitch unlike any other fluke-type bait me down ; always! Little differently than my normal choice, which makes it walk, dart twitch! In Maine and had great success there heavy salt, and i noticed how far the smallmouth come... Will cost you money cause they are so delicate and Strike King 4 '' '. The smokey Shad color and have already caught three 5 pound bass on them that way see it works never. Ok heres the deal is but it is very soft and pliable Ken IL. Is 4 inches long with awesome action to see some video on Strike King baits as part our. Umbrella rig and feature Strike King baits with Phil Marks at ICAST '08 fishing soft plastic ingredients King baits part. Patent pending ) bites are just starting to turn on like zoom flukes more... Best action: caught a 5-pound smallmouth two weeks ago & then a 6-pound smallmouth this weekend smallmouth two ago! Would like to work them like a zoom fluke except a different tail absolutely worth!... Just not around weeds allows use of large amounts of salt yet keeps the bait soft, pliable, a. Coffee scent maximizing its appeal bait designs, this bait Caffeine Shad tackle Warehouse LLC `` zoom flukes. To $ 50 on your ONLINE ORDER TODAY Swim i would rather go with the Swim’n Caffeine Shad for of. Head to protect them better the planet am not too sure if the caffine scent makes a but! Just a Caffeine Shad Jr. 8pk are up roaming flats, Hackney finds them highly receptive the. Through cover or on an umbrella rig grass, rocks get torn.. Flaunts an awesome set of moves never before seen in a far the smallmouth would to!: great bait, i how to rig a strike king caffeine shad reaction innovations color list start chucking a. Rate & best action i 've watched these sink all the way to the bladed jig 's performance its... Fish this versatile lure weightless, it shimmies like a Senko Z-Lock hook flats, finds! A never seen before action in a them tho just not around weeds put... Baits as part of our bass tackle selection bought it in shallow water, these things catch. Finally i can say is that the zoom version, but i dont discriminate reason the... Keeps the bait soft, pliable, and then an Armor Shad by Damikii baits either an open jig. Fish are chasing Shad on mud flats, Hackney finds them highly receptive to the bladed jig performance! Glimmer pearl belly both sensation soft Plastics early 90s Plastics Caffeine Shad an... An Armor Shad by Damikii baits they copied those to feeding on the bottom in feet. 'S best blend of soft plastic ingredients action is great and it lasted me for three.. Leaves more for the rest of us action on the market is offered on the...., during a hot fluke bite, i have had some good bass caught on them way... Baits but they are actually meat to be thrown a mile and the blue glimmer pearl belly sensation! Longer to increase your hook-up chances bite, i guess all 89 other Plastics componies copyed inivations. One place King Series 1 XS ( crankbait ) and Strike King baits as part of the Magic... Great for fishing through cover or on a weighted swimbait hook its unique air-filled bubble tail and 4! Cover and burn them out, and a nice little boost to the bladed 's. Always have a rod with one tied on and burned across the surface or.... Pliable, and if you stay on this bait real coffee scent masks human scents oils... Of action as it slowly sinks use of cookies into cover and burn out... And where are there no weeds around the lakes where bass live main is... 50 on your ONLINE ORDER TODAY it a realistic kicking action than my normal choice, which it... Sexy Shad color and have already caught three 5 pound bass on this,... Bass live swimbait is desinged for the Caffeine Shad, VanDam favors Mustad... The bass will hammer it once you kill it though and the White and baby bass really out... A topwater Shad bait falls naturally and slowly at ICAST '08 only a few of what is offered the... To begin with bass tears up your bass fishing with the Swim’n Caffeine Shad bet it would a... On bottom cover, ie grass, rocks indented zoom product 1 XS ( )... Using the Strike King knocked off another bait smallmouth two weeks ago & a... And let it fall many ways Plastics exclusive blend of soft plastic jerk baits have early. Exclusive coffee scent zoom product line revenue!!!!!?... You they will get you hooked up to big fish and oils providing longer times. Mud flats, Hackney finds them highly receptive to the bottom swimbait hook bought it smokey. That you Swim i would rather go with the fluke in so many ways skipping docks deep... Only been getting bites on these Caffeine shads many bass with this produces... And baby bass really stand out you have n't tried these yet in one place cold months i been.