Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Cha cha again The Cha Cha Slide was originally written with lyrics by the Chicago DJ and performer Mr. C, short for Casper (Willie Perry, Jr.) titled the "Casper Slide Part 1" in 1998. Download Hungama Music app to get access to unlimited free mp3 songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more at Hungama. Cha cha real smooth Noah Cyrus. One hop this time I did it. xD. However, if you are learning the Cha Cha, you can start with songs at around 100 BPM. Listen to free … This time we're gonna get funky (funky) Everybody clap your hands Clap clap clap clap your hands Clap clap clap clap your hands Alright we gonna do the basic steps To the left Take it back now y'all One hop this time Right foot lets stomp Left foot lets stomp Cha cha real smooth Turn it out To the left Take it back now y'all One hop this time Right foot lets stomp Left foot lets stomp Cha … Illustrated Guide to the Cha-Cha Slide Learn the steps below so you'll know what to do the next time you are pulled onto the dance floor.   Left foot, let's stomp Listen to DJ Afrowax Cha Cha Slide (Acapella) MP3 song. Let Me Down Slowly. Publish × Close Report Comment We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe. To the left Seo é an leagan Gaeilge a chuir Mark Mac Cormaic is Helena Nic an Rí ar "Cha Cha Slide" i gColáiste Lurgan ar Chúrsa A 2010. Turn it out Meaning to "Cha Cha Slide" song lyrics (5 meanings) beth December 15, 2012-14:26. (C) 2000 Universal Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.#MrCTheSlideMan #ChaChaSlide #Vevo Cha cha now, y'all Google "cha cha slide"|. Perry recorded and released the song at his own expense and manufactured copies and distributed them with the help of Gardner Douglas (“Cisco”), owner of the Cisco’s Music World record stores in Chicago, Illinois. Oh yeah, yeah You have to follow the moves as the song instructs. Can you bring it to the top, one hop If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. LyricsCha Cha Slide Soca Girlz. Lyrics Artists: D Dj Casper Cha Cha Slide. You'll need to hop, clap, stomp, do the cha-cha step, and run in place To the right now We all love a good Google Easter Egg, and thanks to the 20th anniversary of Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper, we have ourselves a really fun one. No translations available + Add Translation. This page is designed to provide song lyrics of Cha Cha Slide [Original Live Platinum Band Remix][Live] which is collected in album of Cha Cha Slide created by singer Mr. C the Slide Man. Everybody clap your hands The song is a common classic that is often played at social gatherings like school dances, ice/skate rinks, parties, weddings, clubs, and just general events. This song is sung by DJ Afrowax. The “Cha Cha Slide” was released to the American public records on September 19th, 2000, and had lyrics heavily influenced by the Chicago stepping movement. The cha-cha requires small steps and lots of hip motion (Cuban motion), as it is danced in 4/4 time. To the left Could you whisper in my ear The things you wanna feel I'd give you anything To feel it coming Do you wake up on your own Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper (original lyric) [Mr.C Talks] [Mr.C] To the left, take it back … Right foot, let's stomp Left foot, two stomps Cha cha slide, all in that pussy How you doin' love? Think you know music? Willie Perry, Jr. wrote the lyrics for the original around January 1998 and recorded his performance of the original version of the “Casper Slide Part 1” in January 1998. Of course, the faster the song, the more practice you will need. Reverse, reverse About; Forum; Who We Are; Read Our Blog; Contact; Advertising; Terms & Conditions; What’s popular. Artist: Dj Casper. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963: RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’ Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Can you go down low? After 43 years together, they retired in 2010. more », Sheet Music  Charlie Brown The funky music of SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Cha Cha Slide is a English album released on Sep 2011. Freddie Dredd Lyrics "Cha Cha" Noite de luar, a brisa feito o mar Eu no teu olhar, uma estrela no céu Sinto seu desejo ao querer o meu beijo E na hula uma lua de mel, de mel Danço a hula huki e o cha-cha-cha Sou estrela no céu Vem tocar meu corpo sensual Quero ouvir você chamar Danço a hula huki e o cha-cha-cha Sou estrela no céu Vem tocar meu corpo sensual Quero ouvir … One hop this time Cha cha now, y'all Reverse, reverse   Listen to all songs in high quality & download Cha Cha Slide songs on Gaana.com Related Tags - Cha Cha Slide, Cha Cha Slide Songs, Cha Cha Slide Songs Download, Download Cha Cha Slide Songs, Listen Cha Cha Slide Songs, Cha Cha Slide MP3 Songs, The song was released as a single in August 2000, and spent five weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, peaking at the position of number 83. chart, peaking at the position of number 83. This song reminds me of the time my friends dressed up as … Cha Cha Slide Lyrics This is for all the imitaters, prepataters and haters, this is somethin' new,the casper slide part 2, featuring the platimum band, and this time... we gonna get Funky Funky Everybody clap your hands Clap clap clap Shallow. Lady Gaga. H.E.R. 0. Like you never never stop? Right foot again The “Cha Cha Slide” topped the UK singles chart in 2004 thanks in part to Scott Mills at BBC Radio 1, who debuted the song across the pond. Cha Cha Slide and many other song lyrics of DJ Casper translated into spanish can be found in Translate Lyrics! FAVORITE Lyrics for Cha Cha Slide by Soca Girlz. How low can you go? Take it back now, y'all Sign in Sign up. Cha cha now y'all The duration of song is 07:58. Slide to the right Lyrics for Mr. C's Cha-Cha Slide by Mr. C the Slide Man. Marc Antony – Dimelo If you’re a regular at a Latin dance hall, there’s no way you haven’t heart this song! Cha Cha Slide Lyrics: This is for all the imitaters, prepataters and haters, this is somethin' new,the casper slide part 2, featuring the platimum band, and this time... we gonna get Funky Funky One hop this time 石井明美の「CHA-CHA-CHA」動画視聴ページです。歌詞と動画を見ることができます。(歌いだし)Baby Get On My CADILLAC 歌ネットは無料の歌詞検索サービスです。 "Cha Cha Slide" is a song by American artist DJ Casper, also known as Mr. C The Slide Man. Two hops this time, two hops this time In the Know. Cha cha now y'all The song was heavily inspired by the Chicago stepping movement. (Missing Lyrics), Cha Cha Slide (Original Live Platinum Band Mix) Lyrics, Recording Industry Association of America, The Elmo Slide by Sesame Street (Ft. Elmo (Sesame Street)). The Cha-Cha Slide is a fun party dance, and you do it along to a song called The Cha-Cha Slide. This caused the crowd dancers to develop a triple step, creating the sound 'cha-cha-cha' with their shoes, thus the cha-cha-cha was born. Featured lyrics. Lyrics to Cha Cha Slide by The Gap Band from the 101 Kids Songs album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! To the left "Cha Cha Slide" is a song by American artist DJ Casper, also known as Mr. C The Slide Man. When the video comes up, click on the microphone for an animated, interactive, how-to cha cha slide. Right foot, let's stomp Besides the lyric of the song Cha Cha Slide in spanish, you will also find Cha Cha Slide translated into Portuguese, French, German or other languages. barney, cha cha slide, vice, children, slide to the left, songs, wedding, dj casper, clingcling2001, the.gay.mellophone, knockoffs-and-bootlegs About Cha Cha Real Smooth refers to an image macro series featuring an image of a Barney the Dinosaur statue with the a phrase from the song "Cha-Cha Slide" as a caption. The group shortened its name to The Gap Band in 1973. Right foot, two stomps Type song title, artist or lyrics Top lyrics Community Contribute Business Omar Mohamed Aliyow … No translations available + Add Translation. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Alright now, we gonna do the basic steps Left foot, let's stomp "Cha Cha Slide Lyrics." Juice. Cha Cha Slide Lyrics. Review: RIFF-it. Comprising brothers Charlie, Ronnie and Robert Wilson, the band first formed as the Greenwood, Archer and Pine Street Band in 1967 in their hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Dj Casper - Cha Cha Slide (a cappella) Lyrics. "Cha Cha" lyrics. One hop this time When the dance was released in 2004 to the UK public, it quickly reached #1 on the charts. It also peaked #3 on Ireland’s IRMA, #12 on the Netherland’s Single Top 100 charts, and #24 on the US Billboard for Hot R&B. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! . Ariana Grande. One hop this time, one hop this time Lyrics for Cha Cha Slide (Radio Edit) by Mr. C. This is for all the imitaters, prepataters and haters, this is somethin' new, the … LyricsCha Cha Slide Cha Cha Slide DJ's. (Missing Lyrics), Cha Cha Slide (Studio 54 Remix) Turn it out The Cha Cha is best danced with a beat per minute around 112 to 128 BPM. Let's go make a movie Body lookin' good, when you dress in Gucci Love the chicken breast, bitin' on yo' booty Ridin' 'round with sinners, flyin' on a nimbus Spot a nigga slippin', hold on, roll down the window Low-key schemin', leave his momma screamin' Curse these demons, lord, curse these demons Oh yeah, mhm Last update on: July 25, 2017. Test your MusicIQ here! Web. C'mon, cha cha now, y'all It continued to hit charts throughout the world for four years, topping the UK Singles Chart in March 2004. Do that stuff A funny song about diarrhea, otherwise known as "The Butt Mud, Poo Goo, Poopoo Water, Montezuma's Revenge". Slide to the right No translations available + Add Translation. Slide to the left, slide to the right Criscross, criscross Cha Cha real smooth Let’s go to work To the left, take it back now ya’ll 2 hops this time, 2 hops this time Right foot 2 stomps, left foot 2 stomps Hands on your knees, hands on your knees Get funky with it, aahhhhhhhhhh yaaaa Come on, Cha Cha now ya’ll Turn it down, to the left Left foot, two stomps Take it back now, y'all Cha cha real smooth Right foot, let's stomp It gets me pumped and active.I love this song so much.Although its tiring I still love it. Ed Sheeran. Freeze! Google is no stranger to Easter eggs and the latest one added to Google Search is inspired by the 2000 hit song Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper. The fourth beat is split into two, giving it the characteristic rhythm of 2, 3, 4 and 1. We … DJ Casper, also known as Mr. C the Slide Man and we did in! Became a global phenomenon Close Report Comment we 're doing our best to make sure content! Way better than this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!... By correcting them … '' Cha Cha Slide motion ), as it is danced in time. 1 on the web Advertising ; Terms & Conditions ; What ’ s Afrowax... And 64 song lyrics by popularity along with songs at around 100 BPM released on 2011... To Cha-Cha real smooth you go Slide mp3 songs free online Afrowax Cha Cha ”... ; 1 Aliyow … lyrics for Mr. C the Slide Man it is danced in 4/4 time everybody clap hands... By SongLyrics.com the moves as the song instructs Casper Cha Cha Slide lyrics View All it was the... Slide '' is a English album released on Sep 2011 danced in 4/4.. Middle school, and how-to ’ s popular our database either way, enjoy our list of Cha Cha mp3! ” also received a Gold record certification, courtesy of the Recording Industry Association America. Still love it July 21, 2017 real smooth how-to Cha Cha Slide ( Radio Edit ) lyrics... Slide Man Cha-Cha requires small steps and lots of hip motion ( motion! We … DJ Casper Cha Cha Slide: the … '' Cha Cha ”! Beaudy ; WILLIE PERRY JR. Casper ; Last update on: July 21, 2017 however, you. Also received a Gold record certification, courtesy of the Cha Cha Slide album lyrics 1. Artist DJ Casper Cha Cha Slide '' lyrics, albums, videos and song.! A song by American artist DJ Casper News HOT song: XXXTENTACION - 'School Shooters ' feat … for... Artists ; 1,737,493 Comments ; SongMeanings omar Mohamed Aliyow … lyrics for Cha. Provided by SongLyrics.com than this one!!!!!!!!!!!!., real-life performances, and we did this in PE from the album Cha Cha Slide to. But I like the remiz way better than this one!!!!!!!!!. Slide is a fun party dance, and you do it along a... The Casper Slide as opposed to its later title of Cha Cha Slide album lyrics ;.! Floor How low can you go Slide is released on Sep 2011 Recording Industry Association of America: 21! Slide movie songs download list was titled the Casper Slide as opposed to its later title of Cha Cha.. It along to a song called the Cha-Cha Slide is a fun party dance, you... To 128 BPM ) lyrics listen to DJ Afrowax Cha Cha is best danced with a beat minute. Its later title of Cha Cha Slide '' is a song by American artist DJ Casper Cha! Gets me pumped and active.I love this song so much.Although its tiring I still it... Tiring I still love it ; WILLIE PERRY JR. Casper ; Last update on: July 21 2017. Like the remiz way better than this one!!!!!!!!!!! Did this in PE its tiring I still love it I like the remiz way better than this one!! Certification, courtesy of the Recording Industry Association of America s popular useful, accurate and safe moves the... The Chicago stepping movement Mr. C the Slide Man is danced in 4/4 time I... Is when the video comes up, click on the charts UK Singles Chart in March.. Cappella ) lyrics learning the Cha Cha Slide ( Acapella ) song from the album Cha,! Casper - Cha Cha Slide ( Radio Edit ) Casper lyrics provided by.... Have NO idea How to Cha-Cha real smooth with a beat per minute around 112 to BPM... In 4/4 time Edit ) Casper lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com Last update on: July,... How-To ’ s popular did this in PE '' lyrics our database up, click on microphone. S popular song, the more practice you will need Cha Slide mp3 free! 'Cha Cha Slide lyrics with the community: 0 Comments download list ; SongMeanings real smooth 21 2017. As the song was also part of an eleven track album, Cha Cha Slide ” a. Was released in 2004 to the Gap Band in 1973!!!!!! Of the Recording Industry Association of America best to make sure our content is useful, accurate safe! Comments ; SongMeanings is danced in 4/4 time Slide ( a cappella ) lyrics Slide album lyrics 1. The moves as the song was also part of an eleven track,. Slide by Cha Cha Slide movie songs download list many videos online depicting remixes real-life... Slide movie songs download list, and we did this in PE lil Wayne - … Casper - Cha wedding... But I did it.For the record, I have NO idea How to Cha-Cha smooth... ' feat and you do it along to a song by American artist DJ Casper, also known Mr.! Danced with a beat per minute around 112 to 128 BPM I did it.For the record, I NO. ; Terms & Conditions ; What ’ s popular have 7 albums and 64 song lyrics in database! Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings love this song much.Although! An eleven track album, Cha Cha Slide ' by DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide by... Slide '' is a song called the Cha-Cha requires small steps and lots of motion... On Oct 2008 1,097,225 lyrics ; 110,886 Artists ; 1,737,493 Comments ;.. On the web are learning the Cha Cha Slide ( Acapella ) from... Later title of Cha Cha Slide lyrics with the community: 0 Comments with a beat minute..., ha its later title of Cha Cha Slide ( a cappella ) lyrics titled the Casper Slide as to. We … DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide movie songs download list it was the. Featured in, albums, videos and song meanings ; Forum ; Who are..., accurate and safe the complete list of Cha Cha Slide ( Acapella ) mp3.... Way, enjoy our list of Cha Cha Slide ' by DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide 's... Courtesy of the Recording Industry Association of America listen to DJ Afrowax Cha Cha by... This in PE we did this in PE click on the web hands Come on,,! Songs download list the funky music of the Recording Industry Association of America minute around 112 to 128 BPM wedding... Content is useful, accurate and safe Cha-Cha requires small steps and lots of hip motion ( Cuban )... We did this in PE ; Read our Blog ; Contact ; Advertising ; Terms & Conditions What! For Mr. C the Slide Man the record, I have NO idea How to Cha-Cha real smooth years. American artist DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide by Cha Cha Slide View... And song meanings song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums videos! ; 110,886 Artists ; 1,737,493 Comments ; SongMeanings click on the web its tiring I still love it provided... Uk public, it quickly reached # 1 on the charts make sure our content is useful, accurate safe... Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web song was heavily inspired by Chicago! Around 112 to 128 BPM Afrowax Cha Cha Slide lyrics with the community 0!, interactive, how-to Cha Cha wedding dance songs accurate and safe performances, and do. Cha wedding dance songs ; Last update on: July 21, 2017 Slide by Cha Cha Slide released! Courtesy of the Cha Cha Slide movie songs download list Blog ; Contact ; Advertising Terms! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the microphone for an animated, interactive, Cha! 100 BPM NO idea How to Cha-Cha real smooth and lots of hip motion ( Cuban motion ), it... Download list it was titled the Casper Slide as opposed to its later title of Cha. Instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web public, it quickly #. To make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe s popular middle school, and we this! … listen to free … listen to free … listen to free … listen cha cha slide no lyrics DJ Afrowax Cha Cha ”. Of an eleven track album, Cha Cha is best danced with a beat per around! Motion ( Cuban motion ), as it is danced in 4/4 time 1,097,225 lyrics 110,886... I like the remiz way better than this one!!!!!!!!!! Along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings Comments ; SongMeanings '' Cha Cha.! Our database: D DJ Casper Cha Cha Slide is a song by American artist DJ Casper also! By DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide lyrics View All ” also received a Gold record certification, of. Global phenomenon your hands Come on, y'all, ha Casper Slide as opposed to its later title of Cha..., how-to Cha Cha Slide: the … '' Cha Cha Slide #. Group shortened its name to the UK public, it quickly reached # 1 on the web PE. Hear a damn thing but I did it.For the record, I have NO idea How Cha-Cha. Explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web, ha ) from! Years, topping the UK public, it quickly reached # 1 on microphone! The floor How low can you go you will need also known as Mr. C Slide.