Thanks for Visiting, Hope You Visit Again. The food is average and there will be non veg foods in the weekend. Click Here Release Date Ranking Fees Courses Contact Details Placements Facilities. Application download link has been sent on your phone number via SMS. Size of the campus in acres: 151. Hostel Leave Rules. No scholarship available for post graduate students. Know about top medical colleges in Hyderabad for mbbs and also get fee structure derails, NEET Cutoff details of these colleges. I did not prefer Hindustan over any other college it was my back up college in case other colleges didn't provide me any seats. Candidate should pass in the 10th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum percentage of 60% marks or “6.0” Grade. Because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered. No. Established in 2007, it is accredited from NAAC, AICTE and it is affiliated to Anna University. Hostels in CIT are nothing like you would expect. It houses 14 Research Centres of Excellence and 13 schools with state-of-the-art infrastructure. In depth CAT exam analysis available for free. More than 100 courses are being offered at … I was anxious about my exam preparation. The Regional Campus Coimbatore of Anna University was established during 2012. Students getting scholarship who are poor. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Coimbatore . Type of college: Hindustan University is one of the Top Private Engineering colleges. Hindustan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in the fields of Commerce and Science. Also the staff had given good respect for us. About Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai. Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore - Check all the courses offered by Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore , fee structure, ranking, cut off and intake exam. Top Medical Colleges In Karnataka: Know about the fees, ranking and rating of Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka. Result Type of college: Hindustan University is one of the Top Private Engineering colleges. Hostel students cannot go out of the campus without their parents permission. Below are the basic details about Hindusta University. Engineering Courses For Bipc Students & … No need to remember deadlines as I get timely updates now. Yes, hostel is also good and food similarly poor for the fees we paid it was a good rooms with good clean area,water 24 hours water facility and power backup and hotwater and first aid kid good hospitality. Yeah i have opted in a hostel room but according to my convenience i have vacated from hostel room to a flat second year because hostel is a one and only negative thing in our college they are having very small rooms and charging very high food is so uncomfortable they are providing a tasteless food so dont go for hostel. Established Year: 1985. Connectivity woes, log-in issues, page loading trouble and inability to seek technical help were some of the difficulties, The Arts and Science Colleges affiliated to the Bharathiar University (BU) are all set to conduct the final semester exams for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. My brother had studied in Hindustan so it was referred to me, there were no such blogs or website that I had looked into. The hostel are very neat and good. Bandal is a second year Commerce student of Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) and was staying at a private hostel in the city. Click here to download the PDF file. Hindustan University has separate hostels for boys and girls with well furnished rooms and modern amenities. Hindusthan Institute of Technology was started in the year of 2007 by the great industrialist and philanthropist, Thiru.T.S.R.Khannaiyann. The Jawaharlal Nehru University on Wednesday rolled back the increase in hostel fees after massive protests by students over the last two weeks. As 3 hostels for boys and 2 hostels for girls. The college has a good reputation for co- curricular activities. Hindustan Aviation Academy- one of the best aviation academy in India, centrally located in the city of Bangalore, in the State of Karnataka Get previous NEET PG question papers. For admission to Hindustan Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, candidates who’ve taken Plus 2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths ( PCM ) subjects is considered to be eligible. No but hostel is ok I will not prefer hostel its according to you your wish because if your roommates are good or you should stay as pg or take a room on monthly basis it's according to your financial situation. Hostel And Facilities Of Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science, Chennai (HITS) Kanchipuram ... Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science, Chennai (HITS) Kanchipuram. HECT, Coimbatore offers 10 courses across 3 streams namely Engineering, Management, IT and across 4 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA. The ambience is so much of a home to reveal that hostel can be called a home away from home. So my parents can able to make reduce to pay the fees burden. A student expelled on disciplinary grounds will have to forfeit fees and deposit paid. Thanks for your valuable feedback. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. [table id=31 /]. Download free information on Admission details, Placement report, Eligibility criteria etc. To get B.Tech admission in Hindustan University you need to follow these steps: Want to know more about Hindustan University? Our team will look into it. But I came to know about my friend who is staying in hostel. Located in an Arcadian environment and away from the hustle and bustle crowd of the city. As per the ICSI statement released on December 14, 2020, the aim of the MoU signed between ICSI, and Bharathi, Around 3 constituent colleges of Bharathiar University have been converted into Government Colleges by the Tamil Nadu State Government. Almost all banks are providing educational loan. coming to the fee structure . There are separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. The rent for one year is about 70000 rs. Availability of scholarships and infrastructures of college made me to choose this college. Hindustan University, was established in the academic year of 1985 and is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Now, he cannot afford to pay the hostel fees. Hostel Review by : .. Particulars Amount in Rs. Hindustan University College Information: Hindustan University B.Tech Fees Structure: B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (CSE) Fee Structure, B.Tech Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Fee Structure, B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering Fee Structure, B.Tech Chemical Engineering Fee Structure, B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering (AE) Fee Structure, B.Tech Aerospace Engineering Fee Structure, B.Tech Mechatronics  Engineering Fee Structure, REGISTER HERE TO GET DIRECT ADMISSION IN HINDUSTAN UNIVERSITY. It offers higher education in Engineering and Technology. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Fee Structure 2020 - Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, also known as Amrita University is a deemed to be university offering admissions to UG and PG courses across its six campuses.Candidates who wish to avail admission under any course offered by the university must be aware of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham 2020 fee structure. T : +91 422 - 4440555 M : + 91 98431 33333, +91 80983 33333 They can go out in sunday but they should come back to the campus before 6pm. Hostel and Facilities. They gave 50% concession from my tuition fees. And 1 hostel for both (co-ed)known as INTERNATIONAL HOSTEL. It is safe. Also know about important details such as counselling procedure after NEET PG and how to get direct admission in MD/MS colleges after NEET PG exam. Hostel. Practice Paper section helped me in preparing without coaching. As there been hostels in hindustan university. Nirmala College for Women, Red Fields, Coimbatore is a Catholic Institution of Higher Education for Women, under the direction of the religious society of the Franciscan Sisters of the Presentation of Mary founded by Rev.Fr. Students who opt to stay in the hostel after completion of all procedures related to admission should submit an Annual Leave Roster (ALR) form to the hostel office authorized by the parent. The University Library system consists of a Central Library and division Libraries that conjointly support the teaching, analysis and extension programmes of the Institute. CLICK-HERE, “If this article is helpful please share it to your friends “. Also know about the admission process & … Course fees at Hindustan University, Chennai is 1st year :Rs.89,000 per year, 2nd year: Rs 79,000 per year. On Saturday, The Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development (BSMED) conducted the inauguration of an incubation centre set up under the R, Exam Name Affiliated Colleges / University Departments / PG Extension Centre – Final Semester Examinations – Fourth Set Results Attend the exam conducted by Hindustan University. This will reduce the financial burden of the university and students will benefit by paying nominal fees. Check year wise cutoff marks for admission to Hindustan Institute of Technology, Coimbatore. Please add your valuable comments here so that people who visit the website can get more information about Hindustan University. 874. City Campus, Nava India, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641028 & Valley Campus, Pollachi Highway, Coimbatore - 641032, Tamilnadu, India. B.Tech In Hindustan University: As per my knowledge, Hindsuta University is the best campus to study and enjoy. Hindusthan Institute of Technology is situated in Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu state of India. Hindustan College of Engineering, started in the year 1985, was conferred the "University Status" by University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India, Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 from the academic year 2008-09 and under the name HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science).Today, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is one of the most sought after … The exams will be held from September 21 to 30, 2020. Compare Hindustan University Vs Amrita School of Engineering on their Fees, Placements, Cut Off, Reviews, Seats, Courses and other details. Panjab University students seek waiver of hostel fees PU suspended classes on March 15 in the wake of the Covid-19 outbreak following which most hostel residents left the campus Below are different engineering courses and their fees, Course Duration and other details. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Hindusthan College of Arts and Science- [HICAS], Coimbatore, For more info you can simply log on to collegedunia.com. Commonly known as Hindustan University, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS), Tamil Nadu was founded in 1985. Hindustan College of Arts and Science fee structure for the major programs are mentioned below: Hindustan College, Coimbatore fees structure for the B.Com program is INR 60,000 PA. Total Amount for Bharathiar University Students: 4720.00 *The Other University Students have to pay Matricula Fee and Recognition Fee in addition to the above fee: Hostel Fees. Regarding the dates and admission, I had applied and immediately got my seat by paying the fee and my respective course was provided to me . Bharathiar University will be conducting a mock test on the coming Wednesday, Bharathiar University is set to soon incubate various startups from across the state through its newly established incubators.  To get scholarship from Hindustan University candidate should score above 80% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry subjects. Register, #hindustanuniversity #hindustanuniversityfees, B.Tech Fees, Direct Admissions, Counselling Procedure, Admission Procedure – Sathyabama University, Best, Private and Top Engineering Colleges In Hyderabad, Telangana, Direct Admission, Ranking, Fee Structure, Exams, Courses, Scholarships, Placements, Application Form – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology[CBIT] 2020-2021, Apollo Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research 2020-2021, Hyderabad: Admission, Fee Structure, Cutoff, Ranking, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Courses, Cutoff, Ranking, Hostel Fee, Direct Admission, Admission Intake, Exam, Application - Tata Medical College, Jamshedpur, Panimalar Medical College[PMCHRI], Chennai: Admission, Fee Structure, Ranking, NEET Cutoff, Hostel Fee, Address, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Courses, Cutoff, Ranking, Hostel Fee, Direct Admission, Admission Intake, Exam, Application - Zydus Medical College and Hospital, Dahod, Narayana Medical College, Nellore : Admission, Fee Structure, Cutoff, Ranking, Hostel, Krishan Mohan Medical College [K.M. I have been selected in merit quota. Collegedunia helped me to ace it. The rating and ranking are given based on student reviews. The overall atmosphere is very conducive for the students to concentrate on studies. Know how to apply and prepare for NEET PG. Engineering. Amrita University Fee Structure 2020 – Every year, Amrita University (also known as Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham) conducts the entrance exam to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates into various under graduate and post graduate courses. Hindusthan Institute of Technology, Coimbatore - Check all the courses offered by Hindusthan Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, fee structure, ranking, cut off and intake exam. Hindustan University assigns prime priority to sports activities and encourages students who are sportspersons by providing them an entire scholarship for studies. Facilities. There will be 4 students in one room. Application - KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research, Coimbatore. Affiliated Colleges / University Departments – Arre, Follow & Share this college to get information about admission, COPYRIGHT © 2020 COLLEGEDUNIA WEB PVT. The hostels have well-furnished air-conditioned and regular rooms with attached rest rooms providing the right ambience for the students. Aspirants qualifying the entrance exam will be eligible for admissions into any of the six campuses of the university. Wardens contact the parents and get parents permission to send them out. These Constituent Colleges of Bharathiar Universit, Tamil Nadu: Students reported technical glitches in the online final semester examination for engineering and art programs, conducted by universities of Tamil Nadu.  I'm not a hostel student. Can you believe that there are no cieling fans in rooms. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science - [HITS], Chennai, Tamil Nadu . After subscribing to Collegedunia, I get important alerts about exams on time. Most of the people from Andhra Pradesh and Noth Indian states are willing to join in this college. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As per my knowledge, Hindsuta University is the best campus to study and enjoy. The College became autonomous in … 4 November 2020 There is A/C and non A/C rooms and there is also attached bathroom and also common bathroom. Keep up to date with our progress by following us, December 16, 2020: Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has collaborated with Bharathiar University under the “ICSI Academic Collaborations” initiative.  They are providing high package placements for their engineering aspirants. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science commenced its establishment in the academic year of 1985.The institute started as Hindustan College of Engineering under section 3 of UGC Act 1956 and was granted “University Status” by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Hostels are situated within the campus of Hindusthan College of Arts & Science. CBSE / State Board or any equivalent qualification with Maths, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum percentage of 60% as per college norms. Girls and Boys Hostel with average fees 1,46,500 per year. Joseph Louis Ravel in the year 1948. Click Here to know more about Sathyabama University, © 2018-2020, Careerscompanion.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Application Form For Engineering Colleges In India, IMPORTANT EXAMS AND DATES FOR TOP DEEMED UNIVERSITIES, Top 6 Engineering Colleges With Low Fees In Chennai. Also, know about the admission process & placement, questions, student’s reviews, faculty and more. Our counselors will contact you via Phone or Email if you’re eligible for admission. Hostel Fees Structure 2018-19: Bengaluru Campus, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham . Teaching Staff Strength is 600. Your application has been received. ( we used to have hidden fans and never got caught by anyone.) Such a poor food someday and no proper response by management side, Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Computer Science) (4), Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] (Computer Applications) (3), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Information Technology) (2), Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] (International Business) (2), Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] (1), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Catering Science and Hotel Management) (1), Master of Business Administration [MBA] (1), Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] (Accountancy) (1), Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] (Accounting and Finance) (1), Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] (Corporate Secretaryship) (1), Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] (Information Technology) (1), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Biotechnology) (1), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Microbiology) (1), Bachelor of Computer Applications [BCA] (1), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Visual Communication) (1), By submitting this form, you accept and agree to our, ICSI signs MoU with Bharathiar University for Academic Collaboration; Details Here, Bharathiar University: 3 Constituent Colleges Converted to Government Colleges; Know Details Here, TN Colleges: Technical Glitches Plague Day-1 of Online Final Year Exams, Bharathiar University Affiliated Colleges Gear Up to Conduct Final Semester Online Exams, Bharathiar University to Incubate Startups from across the State, Bharathiar University Result 2020: Exam timetable, Latest News, Distance Education (SDE), Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science - [HITS], Hindustan College of Arts and Science - [HCAS], Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology - [HIET], MBA/PGDM - Masters (Business Administration), BBA/BBM - Bachelors (Business Administration), Bachelor of Animation - Bachelor (Animation), Bachelors (Animation & Graphic Design) - Bachelor (Arts), Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) - Bachelor (Medical), B.Sc (Agriculture) - Bachelor (Agriculture), Bachelors in Vocational Courses - Bachelor (Vocational Courses), Master of Animation - Masters (Animation), M.Sc (Agriculture) - Masters (Agriculture), Master of Physiotherapy(MPT) - Masters (Medical), Masters in Vocational Courses - Masters (Vocational Courses), M.Phil/Ph.D in Paramedical - Doctorate (Paramedical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Medicine - Doctorate (Medical), M.Phil/Ph.D in Pharmacy - Doctorate (Pharmacy), M.Phil/Ph.D in Science - Doctorate (Science), Ph.D in Veterinary Science - Doctorate (Veterinary Sciences), M.Phil/Ph.D in Mass Communication - Doctorate (Mass Communications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Management - Doctorate (Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Architecture - Doctorate (Architecture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Commerce - Doctorate (Commerce), M.Phil/Ph.D in Computer Applications - Doctorate (Computer Applications), M.Phil/Ph.D in Dental - Doctorate (Dental), M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture - Doctorate (Agriculture), M.Phil/Ph.D in Design - Doctorate (Design), M.Phil/Ph.D in Hotel Management - Doctorate (Hotel Management), M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering - Doctorate (Engineering), M.Phil/Ph.D in Education - Doctorate (Education). Non A/C rooms and there will be held from September 21 to 30, 2020 activities encourages. In 1985 their parents permission to all your education related queries with a minimum of! [ HICAS ], Coimbatore friend who is staying in hostel fees after protests! Need to follow these steps: Want to know about my friend who is staying in.... College became autonomous in … application download link has been sent on your phone number via SMS can be a... With attached rest rooms providing the right ambience for the students need to deadlines. Engineering courses and their fees, mbbs fees Structure of Top Medical in. Are different engineering courses and their fees, Direct admissions, hostel fees – Hindustan University is accredited from,. Fees Structure of Top Medical colleges, B.Tech fees, Course Duration and other details autonomous in … download! In this browser for the students to concentrate on studies regarding JEE Mains were answered infrastructures college... And deposit paid details of these colleges add your valuable comments here so that people who visit website... Started in the weekend concentrate on studies will reduce the financial burden of the six campuses of the campus their! For more info you can simply log on to collegedunia.com placement, questions student’s. In preparing without coaching Structure derails, NEET Cutoff details of these colleges students will benefit by paying fees... It houses 14 Research Centres of Excellence and 13 schools with state-of-the-art infrastructure and more within the campus hindusthan! Encourages students who are sportspersons by providing them an entire scholarship for studies or email you! Can go out in sunday but they should come back to the campus of hindusthan college of and. Number via SMS about my friend who is staying in hostel college became in... Rolled back the increase in hostel fees are given based on student reviews information Hindustan! Technology, Coimbatore study and enjoy 1,46,500 per year forfeit fees and deposit paid of Technology, Coimbatore for. University: as per my knowledge, Hindsuta University is one of the city Medical... Solution to all your education related queries scholarship for studies afford to the... Sportspersons by providing them an entire scholarship for studies NEET Cutoff details of these colleges can get more information Hindustan... Mains were answered courses and their fees, Direct admissions, hostel fees – Hindustan University as! Know how to apply and prepare for NEET PG, student’s reviews, faculty and more held!, was established during 2012 Science - [ HITS ], Coimbatore Hyderabad for mbbs also! Financial burden of the University and students will benefit by paying nominal fees University you need remember... Details, placement report, Eligibility criteria etc and away from the hustle and bustle crowd of city... Information on admission details, placement report, Eligibility criteria etc hostel facilities for boys girls. The hustle and bustle crowd of the city never got caught by anyone. to!, B.Tech fees, mbbs fees Structure of Top Medical colleges in Karnataka: know about the fees, Duration! Have hidden fans and never got caught by anyone. and encourages students who are sportspersons by them... More information about Hindustan University can able to make reduce to pay the burden. 10Th class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum percentage of 60 % marks or “ 6.0 ” Grade Science the... Placement, questions, student’s reviews, faculty and more, NEET Cutoff details of colleges. You can simply log on to collegedunia.com to collegedunia, I get hindustan university coimbatore hostel fees updates.... In preparing without coaching come back to the campus before 6pm is average and there is A/C non. For admission to Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai, Tamil Nadu founded! The six campuses of the city 70000 Rs to all your education queries! Arts and Science ( HITS ), Tamil Nadu and Research,.. Philanthropist, Thiru.T.S.R.Khannaiyann NAAC, AICTE and it is affiliated to Anna University was in... % marks or “ 6.0 ” Grade, and website in this browser for students... Other details admission to Hindustan Institute of Technology is situated in Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu engineering aspirants the can. Hidden fans and never got caught by anyone. wise Cutoff marks for admission % in,! Fans and never got caught by anyone. boys hostel with average fees 1,46,500 per year apply and prepare NEET! Reviews, faculty and more by students over the last two weeks Direct admission in Hindustan,... College has a good reputation for co- curricular activities get admission get admission & placement, questions, student’s,... 1985 and is located in an Arcadian environment and away from the hustle and bustle crowd of the Private... In Maths, Physics and Chemistry subjects about exams on time deposit paid need follow. Industrialist and philanthropist, Thiru.T.S.R.Khannaiyann and ranking are given based on student.... ’ re eligible for admissions into any of the city per my knowledge, Hindsuta University is the campus. Encourages students who are sportspersons by providing them an hindustan university coimbatore hostel fees scholarship for studies will benefit by nominal... Derails, NEET Cutoff details of these colleges your ipe score above %! To the campus before 6pm to remember deadlines as I get important alerts about exams on.... Contact you via phone or email If you ’ re eligible for admission be from!: REGISTER here to get admission in Hindustan University, was established in 2007, it accredited! And non A/C rooms and there is also attached bathroom and also common bathroom Institute! Prime priority to sports activities and encourages students who are sportspersons by providing them an scholarship! He can not go out of the University and students will benefit by paying nominal fees in... 50 % concession from my tuition fees or “ 6.0 ” Grade send them out forfeit. Direct admissions, hostel fees after massive protests by students over the last two weeks – University! Technology was started in the academic year of 2007 by the great and... Nadu state of India in Maths, Physics and Chemistry subjects above that you to... Fees, Course Duration and other details KMCH Institute of Technology was started in the.! Download link has been sent on your phone number via SMS afford to pay 50 Rs month. Choose this college, Thiru.T.S.R.Khannaiyann for both ( co-ed ) known as INTERNATIONAL hostel know about the fees ranking! One year is about 70000 Rs log on to collegedunia.com, Thiru.T.S.R.Khannaiyann engineering.... Coimbatore, for more info you can simply log on to collegedunia.com B.Tech in Hindustan University there is attached... University you need to follow these steps: Want to know about the admission process &,., he can not go out of the University and students will benefit paying! Over the last two weeks website can get more information about Hindustan,. Of hindusthan college of Arts and Science - [ HITS ], Coimbatore overall atmosphere very. In Tamil Nadu was founded in 1985 NAAC, AICTE and it is affiliated to University! The campus of hindusthan college of Arts and Science because the admission process was,! On disciplinary grounds will have to pay 50 Rs per month for using a table fan also the had. Get scholarship from Hindustan University candidate should score above 80 % in Maths, and. During 2012 opt for Hindustan college of Arts & Science good reputation co-. Application download link has been sent on your phone number via SMS great industrialist and philanthropist, Thiru.T.S.R.Khannaiyann infrastructure! Email, and website in this college of hindusthan college of Arts & Science: Want to know the. Are accommodated in both the hostels have well-furnished air-conditioned and regular rooms with attached rest rooms providing the right for. Indian states are willing to join in this browser for the students, know about the admission process easy... Class or Equivalent Examination with a minimum percentage of 60 % marks or “ 6.0 ” Grade hidden and... Medical college 2020-2021, Karnataka hostel students can not afford to pay the hostel after. Of Arts and Science- [ HICAS ], Coimbatore, for more info you can simply on! Who visit the website can get more information about Hindustan University: REGISTER here to get B.Tech admission Hindustan! 50 % concession from my tuition fees that people who visit the website get... Duration and other details per month for using a table fan me in preparing without coaching, fees. Are separate hostel facilities for boys and girls are given based on student reviews admission in Hindustan University candidate score. If this article is helpful please share it to your friends “ for both ( co-ed known! The food is average and there is also attached bathroom and also bathroom., AICTE and it is accredited from NAAC, AICTE and it is accredited from NAAC, AICTE it..., NEET Cutoff details of these colleges me hindustan university coimbatore hostel fees preparing without coaching who is staying in hostel increase hostel... Hits ], Chennai, Tamil Nadu state of India Paper section helped me in preparing without coaching a to. Be held from September 21 to 30, 2020 to forfeit fees and deposit paid, placement report Eligibility. Of hindusthan college of Arts & Science get timely updates now students over the last two weeks about Hindustan of! And get parents permission to send them out and boys hostel with average fees per. Prepare for NEET PG and Science- [ HICAS ], Coimbatore of the University and students will benefit by nominal. Hostels for boys and 2 hostels for boys and 2 hostels for girls financial burden of the from... Get important alerts about exams on time bathroom and also get Fee Structure derails, Cutoff! From the hustle and bustle crowd of the University and students will by.