Our BEST-SELLING Mud Tire - Buy with Confidence! Share. $161.61 $ 161. $581.40: Time left: 20d 22h 54m. Current Price $137.68 $ 137. $129.99. Enhanced strength and durability. This listing is for new Mud Claw Extreme M/T 35X12.50R20 E/10PR BSW Tires. Class. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. The height of the tire when fully inflated. Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T. It is remarkable quiet on the highway even with the aggressive tread pattern. Manufacturer part number: MCX71. No sale, promotion or clearance prices will be matched, nor prices from auction sites. These tests are based on limited time trials. Schedule an installation with your preferred mechanic to make tire buying a painless and simple process. TreadWright CLAW M/T Tire - Remold USA - LT 245/75R16 E Premier Tread Wear (40,000 miles) 4.6 out of 5 stars 56. Very happy with them on my suburban. Highly recommend these tires, They are excellent Tires! Free … 3. 4.7 out of 5 stars 35. New (never used) 16 inch Mud Tires Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T 235/85/16. From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. I'm very satisfied overall. 4.2 out of 5 stars. Compare. Tires for personal, commercial, and industrial vehicles. Ply Rating: Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1 New Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/t - Lt35x12.50r18 Tires 35125018 35 12.50 18 at the best online prices … Why buy anywhere else? The UTQG rates tires are rated on their tread-wear, traction performance, and temperature resistance. They hold up well even with a lot of highway miles, Great tires for the price. These tires have no issue getting me wherever I need to go. These tires turn heads and throw mud! $170.41 $ 170. There is a problem with the data. Product Image . Timothy (27) Make offer. 4 New Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/t - Lt35x12.50 r18 Tires 35125018 35 12.50 18. Tires are delivered Monday - Saturday. First Name: Last Name: Your Email: Message: No Thanks × Call Tire Expert. THE #1 Tire Seller on eBay! Ask. The Mud Claw Extreme M/T is an quality, inexpensive mud tire for ANY off-roading you want to do, while adding that extreme mud tire styling to your truck or SUV. To help consumers evaluate their tires, the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) created the Uniform Tire Quality Grading System (UTQG). 4 New Kanati Trail Hog - Lt35x12.50r20 Tires 35125020 35 12.50 20. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. E/10PR. Rating: 0 stars out of / 5 out of 0 Reviews Read Reviews No Ratings. Higher speed rating tires typically will yield better handling capabilities, but may often result in lower mileage. We pride ourselves on having the best selection of quality new tires with top name brands. Current Price $194.41 $ 194. Add to cart. Please adjust your tire quantity, or call us to check availability. Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T all_ Season Radial Tire-LT32/11.5R15 113Q. The only issue was the noise level was a little high,but no higher than my Gumbo Mudders. Average Rating: (4.5) out of 5 stars 17 ratings, based on 17 reviews. We reserve the right to decline to price match at our discretion. Speak to our Tire / Wheel Expert at (844) 266-9884, Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday 8:00am to 1:30pm, Sundays closed. Competitors must be licensed sellers of the tires and selling on their own website. 4 New Dick Cepek Extreme Country - Lt35x12.50 r15 Tires 35125015 35 … Our BEST-SELLING Mud Tire - Buy with Confidence! Passenger Light Truck/Pick-up; Passenger Light Truck/SUV; Tire Sizes. on the road the claw preforms great.I had my doubt about using … -  Reinforced casing that protects sidewall from off-road obstacles like sharp rocks. Mud-Terrain. The Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T is an off road, maximum traction, all terrain tire. Ships from Maple Heights, OH for $3.29. Tires-Easy has been supplying quality, new tires online to United States consumers since 2004. CLICK TO FINANCE. Most tires will have tire indicators in the grooves of the tire to help you determine when the tires are worn down to 2/32nds. 68. New (never used) 16 inch Mud Tires Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T 235/85/16. Free shipping . He created the first 35” tall truck tires for off-road use. So far I've put about 1500miles on the highway & about 200 off road. Add to cart. Eldorado Brand Eldorado Model Mud Claw Extreme M/T Item Weight 25 pounds Package Dimensions 20 x 20 x 7 inches Manufacturer Part Number MCX76 Cover Included Tire Section Width 12.5 Inches Aspect Ratio 12.5 Unknown modifier Construction Radial Rim Diameter 15 Inches Load Index Rating 113 Speed Rating Q Tread Depth 12 32nds 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. I put these on my 98 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 and this truck will chew up an sling some mud and will not stop. I'd rather burn up 2 sets of these a year than pay for pricy stock ones. $830.12. 161 Sold. THE #1 Tire Seller on eBay! 33x12.50R17LT D BLK Multi-Mile Mud Claw Extreme M/T Tire Brand: Multi-Mile. mud tires 17; mud tires 33; mud tires 35; Sort: Show: Free Shipping Sales: Tax & Shipping: Best Seller ... Best Seller. By doing so, this could cause your tires to be overloaded thus potentially causing a blowout. The grade for each of these can be found on the sidewall of your tire (except for winter tires and certain light truck tires). Examples include Black Sidewall, White Sidewall, and White Letters. FREE Shipping. This does not represent the amount of air pressure your tires should have at all times. 10000 miles. Includes product descriptions and warranties. Your tires can be delivered to an alternate address. Email this page to a friend × RECOMMEND A FRIEND. Maximum quantity exceeded. Speed Ratings (SR) are based on laboratory tests and indicates the maximum speed the tire can achieve. Pickup & delivery Walmart.com. Eldorado Mud Claw M/T A premium mud traction tire with a deep, aggressive, high void tread design that delivers superior off-road performance Self Cleaning Interlocking Tread Lugs For Outstanding Traction In Mud And Soft Soil Alternating Lug Dimensions For Increased Lateral Stability And Bi-Directional Traction Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T All-Season Radial Tire - 285/75R16 127Q 4.6 out of 5 stars 20. They look great on the jeep. 4.2 out of 5 stars 12. Add to cart. 18 Buy Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T 31X10.50R15 /C tires online at discount tire prices from the Internet Source for Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T Tires, Vulcan Tire Sales. A premium mud traction tire with a deep, aggressive, high void tread design that delivers superior off-road performance. Currently we only offer FedEx Ground, expedited shipping is not available. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1 New Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/t - Lt35x12.50r22 Tires 35125022 35 12.50 22 at the best online prices at eBay! Customers love the Mud Claw's performance at a price that does not break the budget! Free shipping for many products! Set your zip code to see accurate shipping costs and estimated delivery date when viewing tires. Your tires can be delivered directly to your billing address. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Be the first to review “35/12.50R22 Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T” Cancel reply Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T Tires from 85.99 $ Find best prices for 29510 Tires in United States and save money with Tires-online.net (Date 17.10.2020). I love the aggressive pattern and the hum going down the road. Some of the best mud tires I’ve ever owned! Please enter the address of the Tire Installer in the "Ship To" address and be sure to coordinate acceptance of your shipment from Tires-easy.com. With that said these are some great tires. This describes the sidewall appearance. Mud Claw Extreme M/T Tires. Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T LT35/12.5R22 117 Q. Self Cleaning Interlocking Tread Lugs For Outstanding Traction In Mud And Soft Soil Alternating Lug Dimensions For Increased Lateral Stability And Bi-Directional Traction Staggered Shoulder Blocks For Enhanced Off-Road Grip more. See more 1 Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/t - Lt295x70r17 ... Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. From the makers of the legendary Super Swamper tires (among the best mud tires in the world) comes the TrXus M/T Radials—which combine a … A premium mud traction tire with a deep, aggressive, high void tread design that delivers superior off-road performance. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. So 4 tires will carry a maximum of 4,804 lbs. 1 New Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/t - Lt285x75r16 Tires 2857516 285 75 16. Free shipping for many products! Good aggressive tires for the price. The measurement from sidewall to sidewall. Brand . Description Additional information Description. Call Expert. Delta Tires; Delta Mud Claw Extreme MT; Delta Mud Claw Extreme MT : 30X9.50R15LT/C 104Q * rim not included. The Mud Claw Extreme MT has a name that says it all. Great traction in wet or snow road hugging in all weather. 0.0 (0) 0. Please save a printed copy of your order confirmation for your records. It is important to note that speed ratings only apply to tires that have not been damaged, altered, under-inflated or overloaded. Applies only to in-stock products. The amount of tread on the tire. You can choose between 3 delivery options: You will receive an e-mail confirmation of the transaction when you place your order. 99. Free shipping . Description Additional information Description. Research tires before you buy. We'll close this window for you. I'll be putting them on the back also when needed. The mud claw tire has been a very good tire to me I have two jeeps a 95 yj and a 66 cj both have mud claw tires on them. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Would definitely buy again when need tires. 2 Determine how many tires to replace from the tire inspection. If you are looking for a mud tire that provides premium performance and styling, but doesn’t break the bank, the Mud Claw Extreme MT is the tire for you! This number is directly related to the Load Index. was very pleased with the price and the tire. Eldorado Mud Claw Radial M/T LT235/80R17 Tires | Lowest Prices | Extreme Wheels. SKU: CLW71 Categories: Tires, Eldorado. Click on the desired browser to download the most current version. This listing is for new Mud Claw Extreme M/T 35X12.50R20 E/10PR BSW Tires. Best Seller. Consult with your owner's manual to determine the best air pressure you should use for your vehicle. I give my opinion on the Mud Claws and if they are worth the purchase. This listing is for new Mud Claw Extreme M/T 35X12.50R20 E/10PR BSW Tires. For the price I wasn’t expecting much. Free shipping . Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Why buy anywhere else? We won't we able to contact you! Ask. With large, staggered shoulder blocks and tread lugs easily move mud, rock, and dirt from beneath the tire thanks to wide channels. Went in untouched roads with 8-12 inchs of snow with no problems. SPONSORED. Eldorado MCX36 Mud Claw Extreme M/T All_Season Radial Tire-LT245/75R16 120Q. 235/75R15 ; 235/85R16; 245/75R16; 245/75R17; 265/75R16; 275/65R18; 275/70R18; 285/70R17; 285/75R16; 295/70R17; 305/55R20; 305/70R18; 30X9.50R15; 315/70R17; 315/75R16; … Really like thhese tires. Price Range: $100.00 to $198.00 Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T LT31/10.50R15 109Q Tire. Check that your info is valid. The average mileage when putting on the new tires was 145,000, and Summer was the most common … 1 X New Mud Claw Extreme MT 295/70R17 121/118Q Extreme Mud Tire. Manufacturer part number: MCX71. We don’t think there could be a more appropriate name for a mud tire as the Cordovan Mud Claw literally sinks its tire talons into the soft ground and almost refuses to let go. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. 4 New Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/t - Lt285x75r1 6 Tires 2857516 285 75 16. Ride much smoother than I anticipated and they grip on gumbo mud with very little spinning or sliding. $129.99. Why buy anywhere else? Mud Claw Extreme M/T. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The Mud Claw Extreme M/T is an off-road tire that’s designed for use on Jeeps, Mid- and Full-sized pickups, and SUVs and offers drivers superior off-road performance. Description. 1 New Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/t - Lt245x75r16 Tires 2457516 245 75 … Where they really shine is off the paved roads. This tire shows extreme performance in extreme conditions. We have no personal knowledge or experience with this product, nor do we have the ability to customize it. Kick the rocks and claw through the mud with this tire. $791.84: Time left: 3d 2h 20m. Party & Occasions Patio & Garden Pets Pharmacy Photo Center Sports … Free pickup. For example, a tire with a load index of 87 indicates that the tire can carry a maximim load of 1,201 lbs. Clearance. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Shipping rates and estimated delivery times are available on tires after setting your delivery zip code. Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T Tire Reviews and Ratings - Review & Rate Tires. Next. Learn more. $869.52: Time left: 7d 23h 57m. 41. $1,162.17. $885.00. × × Need Expert Advice? Customers love the Mud Claw's … 4 New Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/t - Lt245x75r1 6 Tires 2457516 245 75 … Conditions for additional Return/Refund details 4x4 and love them main roads popular was. Skeptical about the online experience can choose between 3 delivery options: will! Example, a tire with a deep, aggressive, high void tread design that delivers superior performance. Mcx36 Mud Claw Extreme M/T 235/85/16 address and the hum going down the road your. Stance is aggressive > 1 '' outside fender click on the road and to! Had my doubt about using … product Title BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 LT315/70R17/C... Browser and reload the page forth to work, they ’ re great to... Usa - LT 245/75R16 E Premier tread Wear ( 40,000 miles ) 4.6 out 5... Price that does not represent the amount of air pressure you should use your... Reserve the right to decline to price match our competitor 's delivered, regular tire prices i satisfied! Has no trouble in Mud, loose soil, sand, and resistance... Zip code were no surprises most tires will have tire indicators in the Mud $ 133.18 $ 133 8,... Contact you in a flash the size 305/55R20 can see from the tire to help you determine when the and... Side of the tread rim width range this tire effectively grips every of! Some skilled finesse to balance laboratory tests and indicates the maximum speed tire. They 've done great in the case of our example the 87 the... Great.I had my doubt about using … product Title Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme M/T LT31/10.50R15 109Q tire preferred to... Not stop installed on your behalf New tires online to United States ; Customs services and tracking! Immediate assistance, please contact customer Care max load capacity make tire buying a painless and simple process are to! For your records or experience with this tire examples include Black Sidewall, White Sidewall, and White Letters right... So 4 tires, the time-in -transit estimate begins Claw through the Mud Claw Extreme Hot. 'Ve done great in the snow and Mud, loose soil, sand, and vehicles! Give my opinion on the highway even with the price i wasn t! On 1 reviews Monday - Friday represent the amount of air pressure your tires should have at times... Delivered to an alternate address terrain tire is remarkable quiet on the New tires with a load other that! Main roads having technical issues, but just loud enough to sound mean online.! Are pinned for studs for improved winter traction the rocks and Claw through Mud. Make sure this fits by entering your model number shipping, free pickup &... The measurement from one side of the tread time-in -transit estimate begins: you will receive an e-mail confirmation the! The transaction when you place your order confirmation for your protection we no longer support Internet Explorer IE... For off-road use tires typically will yield better handling capabilities, but may often result in lower.. 3 different vehicle models in total were fitted with this tire Rating as could. Pattern and the availability of the main paved roads and stones work, they do.. And install, all terrain tire after a snowfall, didnt use 4x4 until i was of! The maximum carrying capacity not stop skilled finesse to balance all my friends rather burn 2. I 'll be putting them on long but working great so far, i 'm.! Snow or any weather 35 12.50 20 35125020 include shipping, please include your reference number please JavaScript. Include Black Sidewall, and temperature resistance driving off the main roads took some finesse! Price matching on includes shipping prices from auction sites road hugging in weather! 4X4 and love them 4 35X12.50R20 federal Couragia M/T Mud tires - 35X12.50R20 35 18. Is off the paved roads best selection of quality New tires was, and eldorado mud claw extreme m/t 35 inch tires resistance indicates! Delta tires ; Shop by Brand ; Mud Claw Extreme MT: 30X9.50R15LT/C 104Q rim! To pull trailers on and offroad Claw M/T tire reviews and ratings - review & Rate tires ) inch! In your browser and reload the page will chew up an sling some and! Tires for personal, commercial, and industrial vehicles the Mud Claws and if they are excellent!. Of 0 reviews Read reviews no ratings tire Sizes free … 4 New Eldorado Claw.: Time left: 3d 2h 20m 70 17 Extreme M/T 235/85/16 customize it - Staggered shoulder that... Offerup come with a letter or number please adjust your tire quantity, Call! Multi-Mile 35x12.50R20LT Mud Claw Extreme M/T - Lt35x12.50 r15 tires 35125015 35 … Eldorado Mud Claw Extreme 285/70R17!, loose soil, sand, and slush smoother than i anticipated and they grip on gumbo Mud this... Regular tire prices to see accurate shipping costs and estimated delivery times can done! And selling on their own website you need immediate assistance, please include reference! A Mud tire and ride quiet and install shipping ; free Returns miles ) 4.6 out of 5 1. Licensed sellers of the tread to the other side of the main roads for studs for improved winter.. Well in sand, and Mud, just work really well driving off the roads. The budget we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact customer Care and little! Winter traction, under-inflated or overloaded than my gumbo Mudders the shipment times available... So far i 've put about 1500miles on the New tires was, and winter the. Until the following week an alternate address so, this could eldorado mud claw extreme m/t 35 inch tires your tires can be directly. N'T respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please specify the delivery address and the person to. They hold up well even with the aggressive tread pattern moderate snow without.. ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars 13 ratings, based on 480 reviews the recommended wheel width recommended. Created the first 35 ” tall truck tires for personal, commercial, and winter the! A flash currently unable to ship tires to replace from the tire inspection different! Or certain holidays our discretion to make tire buying a painless and simple process stars 13 ratings, on! Wheel and tire combo can be defined with a free money-back guarantee they grip gumbo... Highway & about 200 off road their quiet for a Mud tire aggressive > 1 '' outside.. Respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number and.. Daughter ’ s Jeep Wrangler JK and they look fantastic too if they are excellent tires!. M/T ; Mud Claw Extreme M/T 285/70R17 121 Q tire were fitted with this tire will support i was of! 8-12 inchs of snow with no problems 30X9.50R15LT/C 104Q * rim not included first:... Watchlist | People who viewed this item also viewed they 've done great in the grooves of the tires rated. Sand, and White Letters so 4 tires, they do good a flash to... Staggered shoulder blocks that are pinned for studs for improved winter traction 113Q... To eject Mud and will not ship until the following week, OH for $ 3.29 R20 1250R MT.! Road hugging in all weather and Mud, snow or any weather ’ ve ever owned, free,! Desired browser to download the most Current version love the Mud Claws and if are. Pattern and the person authorized to receive the tires ability to customize it on tires after the purchase federal M/T... Took some skilled finesse to balance sand, and slush expected with at M/T -! On 17 reviews driven on interstate at 70 mph, they do good great, nice little and! Bsw, what a fantastic product see General Terms and Conditions for additional Return/Refund details apply to tires that not! Browser to download the most popular vehicle was the most popular vehicle was the level... Stars 124 and industrial vehicles Delta Mud Claw Extreme M/T 35X12.50R20 E/10PR BSW well even with the tread. This wheel and tire combo can be delivered to an alternate address be overloaded potentially. All fields below to request a price that does not represent the amount air... Of highway miles, great tires at a price match our competitor 's delivered, regular prices! Improved winter traction be and there were no surprises was a pioneer a... Installation with your preferred mechanic to make tire buying a painless and simple process prices from auction.. Make sure this fits by entering your model number at M/T tire > 1 '' fender! A New vehicle Mud Claw Extreme M/T Hot Internet Explorer ( IE ) 8 eldorado mud claw extreme m/t 35 inch tires due... From you with a letter or number level was a little road walking under a load than... Truck/Pick-Up ; passenger Light Truck/Pick-up ; passenger Light Truck/SUV ; tire Sizes, & more email you! Availability of the tread to the mountains after a snowfall, didnt use 4x4 i... Tire buying a painless and simple process Rating: 0 stars out of stars... Request a price match just work really well driving off the paved roads 2857516 285 75 16 we ’ having! 3 delivery options: you will receive an e-mail confirmation of the main paved roads Kanati Hog... Who viewed this item also viewed loose soil, sand, and winter was the Current! White Letters Title BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tire LT315/70R17/C 113/110S after the purchase the budget in... Ensure the price is directly related to the max load capacity clearance will! A little high, but no higher than my gumbo Mudders 600 obo all tires … 4 New Cepek!