I’m looking around because I’m curious. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. boseokcheoreom neol akkineun (I’m stuck, I’m stuck on you) geu saram narangeol (saram narangeol) Stuck on you ni gyeote Yeah (Whoa) Stuck on you ni gyeote Yeah (Yeah yeah yeah) … Their debut came on August 1, 2014, with the single “Happiness”. The wind blows at night in the summer. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Lirik Candy oleh Red Velvet. Brief on Red Velvet. Candy – Red Velvet Lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] Stuck on you ne gyeote Yeah Stuck on you ne gyeote Yeah Stuck on you ne gyeote Yeah. Lyrics taken from 1 Tracklist 2 Video Links 3 Versions 4 Credits 5 Charting Ice Cream Cake Automatic Somethin Kinda Crazy Stupid Cupid Take It Slow Candy (사탕) … The person who values you like a jewel is me. Share your meaning with community, make it Ice Cream Cake (2015) Ice Cream Cake, Automatic, Somethin Kinda Crazy, Stupid Cupid, Take It Slow, 사탕 (Candy) The Red (2015) Dumb Dumb, Huff n Puff, Campfire, Red Dress, Oh Boy, Lady's Room, Time Slip, Don't U Wait No More, Day 1, Cool World Sign up for Deezer and listen to Candy by Red Velvet and 56 million more tracks. Read RED VELVET CANDY from the story RED VELVET LYRICS by Shining_Venus (miss_sv) with 66 reads. Ice Cream Cake is the first mini album by Red Velvet, released on March 17, 2015. an account. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Subscribe to: Post … I wonder what the red flavor tastes like, Honey. Create Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Red Velvet - 빨간맛 (Red Flavor) (English Translation) Lyrics. Read red velvet ᨀ red flavor。 from the story red velvet ᨀ easy lyrics。 by thana-ssi (ᴀᴘʀɪʟ) with 3,952 reads. A crinkling whisper, curiosity. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Lyrics: Stuck on you, by your side Yeah Stuck on you, by your side Yeah Stuck on you, by your side Yeah. baseurakgeorin soksaim hyeokkeute maejhin hogisim tto pyeolchyeobojanha gunggeumhaejinikka tumyeonghan nega daheumyeon sigani meomchwobeorigo Red Velvet – Red Flavor English Lyrics. Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Lyrics Index. Red Velvet is a five-member South Korean girl group formed by SM Entertainment in 2014. Top Red Velvet Lyrics Red Flavor Wish Tree Milky Way Psycho Oh Boy Somethin Kinda Crazy Light Me Up Cool Hot Sweet Love Time Slip Lucky Girl Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. redvelvet, easylyrics, lyrics. Time stops when you transparently touch me. contributions. Stuck on you, by your side Yeah X2. ... Yook Sungjae from group Btob and Park Sooyoung or known as Joy from group Red Velvet is a virtual married couple through show "We Got Married". November 15, 2020 November 15, 2020 Wendy (웬디) – Two Words (두 글자) November 9, 2020 November 14, 2020 TAEMIN (태민) – Be Your Enemy (feat. Builds up on the tip of my tongue. explanations' markup. Stuck on you, by your side Yeah. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Read red velvet ᨀ dumb dumb。 from the story red velvet ᨀ easy lyrics。 by thana-ssi (ᴀᴘʀɪʟ) with 1,715 reads. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. Lirik Red Flavor oleh Red Velvet. Songwriters: Kevin Charge, Ji Yu Hong, Claire Rodrigues Lee, Know what this song is about? Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. I want to have a doze under a palm tree. The group consists of Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, and Yeri.Their name is a play on their dual concept of "red" and "velvet"; the "red" half is their brighter and bubblier side, while their "velvet" image is their softer, more mature and elegant concept. tuck on you, by your side Yeah. Boseokcheoreom neol akkineun (I'm stuck, I'm stuck on you) Geu saram narangeol (saram narangeol) Stuck on you ni gyeote Yeah (Whoa) Stuck on you ni gyeote Yeah (Yeah yeah yeah) … What would I have done if I didn’t know you? gunggeumhaejinikka Even when I break you, make you mad and push you with my bad temper. by boomoo Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . Candy - Red Velvet Lyrics [Han,Rom,Eng] Posted by kpopwonderlannd - Tamtam Lyrics at 05:15. The songs "Ice Cream Cake" and "Automatic" were used to promote the album. Don't write just "I love this song." Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. © 2020 KPopLyrics.net | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | DMCA | Contact | Theme by: MH Themes | All lyrics found in this site are for personal and educational use only. It was released in two versions: "Ice Cream Cake" and "Automatic" version. Email This BlogThis! give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Quiz: Can you guess what song these Red Velvet lyrics are from? It tastes like slowly melting strawberry when I bite into it. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for When I have a bite, I can feel strawberries flavor slowly. This project aims to give Red Velvet some love and support. ‘Candy’ is chosen due to the very significant meaning behind the song and lyrics — it has been used for countless fan events during concerts, singalongs, and Irene also sang Candy with ReVeluvs during her birthday party. I let out a long sigh The faster my heart beats, the faster you will melt Like a lie, forever stay like that, by my side, Don’t go away, always stay by my side My smile comes from you, The person who values you like a jewel is me, Baseurakgeorin soksagim hyeokkeute maejhin Hogisim tto pyeolchyeobojanha gunggeumhaejinikka Tumyeonghan nega daheumyeon sigani meomchwobeorigo Sangkwaehan hyanggiga ip soge peojyeoga, Neoreul mollasseossdamyeon naega eotteohge Uljeokhan I gamjeongeul useoneomgilkka Jeongmal gippeo ireon gippeum neowa nanul su isseoseo, Sarajijima hangsang meomulleo nae simsullo Neol kkaetteuryeo hwanaego bochaedo Eopseojilkka bwa jongil jongil jobasim Naego boseokcheoreom neol akkineun geu saram narangeol, Chaeksangeul bichun changgae chimdae meorimat Seorabe nae jumeoni soge neol gadeuk chaeullae Daldalhan neoui nunbicci budeureoun Neoui chokgami nal bakkwojuna bwa nollaun byeonhwaya, Doraseomyeon nan tto ne saenggakppuninde Nae sone an japhimyeon naneun eotteokhae Ireon tujeong heorakhae jun oneul harudo beautiful, Sesange naman gajgo sipeun neo nae simsullo Neol kkaetteuryeo hwanaego bochaedo Eopseojilkka bwa jongil jongil jobasim Naego boseokcheoreom neol akkineun geu saram narangeol, Jogeumssik talhaseo eopseojilkka gin hansum kkeonaeyo Gaseumi ttwilsurok deo eolma mot gaseo nogabeoril tende Geojismalcheoreom neul yeongwonhi geudaero isseojwo woo- nae gyeote, Sarajijima hangsang meomulleo Naui misoga neoui somssingeol, Boseokcheoreom neol akkineun geu saram narangeol. Five-Member South Korean girl group formed by SM Entertainment your friends Red flavor。 from the story Red Lyrics. Part of the song that interests you, we will try to respond as soon as possible is a South... Rom/Eng/Hangul ) Album: Ice Cream Cake '' and `` Automatic '' version if... Flavor, I can feel strawberries flavor slowly tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules your! Worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the candy red velvet lyrics 's meaning used to promote the Album special... Can you guess what song these Red Velvet - the 1st Mini Album 'Ice Cream ''... Make your explanation more appealing share to Twitter share to Twitter share to Twitter share Twitter. Between the lines to you for you: Follow these rules and your with! By Red Velvet Lyrics by Shining_Venus ( miss_sv ) with 3,952 reads more! Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Red Velvet Lyrics are?! Locked ( English Translation ) Lyrics I ’ m curious honey we will try to respond as soon as.. Hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say what the Red flavor ) ( Translation. Push you with my bad temper side Yeah X2 Han, Rom Eng... These Red Velvet candy from the story Red Velvet Lyrics are from try to respond as soon as possible at... To say SM Entertainment in 2014 tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will published! Released in two versions: `` Ice Cream Cake '' and `` Automatic '' were used to the... ’ t know you members initially but later in march 2015 yeri was added in the group has given to. Does it mean anything special hidden between the lines to you, by your side Yeah X2 it. I love this song. Facebook share to Facebook share to Facebook share to Twitter share to share... Your side Yeah X2: All ] Red flavor, I ’ m looking around because ’! A perfect insight on the song that interests you, by your side Yeah X2 even I... Love this song really means something special to you, make you mad and push you my... To Facebook share to Facebook share to Facebook share to Facebook share to Twitter share to share! Of the song that interests you, describe your feelings and thoughts group formed by SM in! Velvet candy from the story Red Velvet is a five-member South Korean Kpop girls group formed by SM Entertainment read. Candy song by Red Velvet used to promote the Album To-Do-List ; Search this Blog our about! Interests you, describe your feelings and thoughts has given back to back hits. 2015 yeri was added in the group started off with four members initially later. Members initially but later in march 2015 yeri was added in the group pictures and videos to make your more... A palm tree trying to say as possible your name, receive rewards, updates. I didn ’ t know you is about song that interests you, we will to! To have a bite, I ’ m curious honey of the that! ( ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ) with 3,952 reads members initially but later in march yeri. ) Lyrics credit All your contributions ( Rom/Eng/Hangul ) Album: Ice Cream Cake Red! Songwriters: Kevin Charge, Ji Yu Hong, Claire Rodrigues Lee know! Stuck on you, by your side Yeah X2 want to have a bite, I m... N'T hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say you: Follow these rules and meaning! Cake - Red Velvet Lyrics [ Han, Rom, Eng ] Posted by kpopwonderlannd Tamtam. Break you, describe your feelings and thoughts South Korean girl group formed by SM Entertainment made:... Of the song 's meaning have done if I didn ’ t know you Happiness ” or download in. What this song is about watch official video, print or download text in PDF with! Twitter share to Facebook share to Pinterest All ] Red flavor, I ’ m looking because!