Thank you so much for him and your obvious devotion to your puppies because it really shines through. WE WANT YOUR FULL SATISFACTION....read more, My love of poodles began many years ago with the purchase of a silver toy poodle as a loving pet. We breed poodles for only one reason — love. We are located off I-80, 1 hour east of Sacramento. Puppies are in home born and raised. Our poodles are bred from genetically tested Champions.. We would like to introduce ourselves, we are Chuck Metzger and Dan Kaufman of ChuDan Poodles. Welcome to Kays Toy Poodles, we appreciate you stopping by. Are you looking for a Toy Poodle Breeder in Ohio (OH)? If you’re looking for a toy Poodle in New Jersey, this is a great breeder! Find Poodle Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Poodle information. They are for one, the smartest of the small breed of dogs and they do not shed. We are a responsible AKC registered Toy Poodle puppy breeder. More are currently being shown. We also give our puppies lots of opportunities to get used to those “scary” things like vacuum cleaners, hair dryers, and other loud noises. Every dog is a family member, from 8 weeks old, for LIFE. Texas If you live in Ohio and are looking to buy a Toy Poodle Puppy, then check out our directory of the Best Toy Poodle Breeders in Ohio (OH) featuring the best breeders we could find near you. AKC Toy poodle Cappuccino, is a lovely chocolate merle! Though newer to Toy Poodles we have been involved in the dog fancy for many years and have bred over 60 AKC...read more. Every puppy is health certified by our vet. I'm a member of the Twin Cities Poodle Club, Versatility In Poodles, the St Joe Valley Agility Training Club, ECHO Dog....read more, At Forest Ridge, our toy poodles are AKC registered and bred for the finest in show and companionship. Radiant Red Poodles specializes in AKC mahogany red puppies, red toy poodles, black toy poodles, apricot toy poodles, miniature poodles and tiny toy poodles. All dogs who are shown and/or bred by Poco a Poco are also microchipped well as all being DNA profiled by the AKC. Just wanted you to know that the puppy is doing great! Major fault: eyes round, protruding, large or very light. Nataliia specializes in white toys, Polina loves silvers, blacks and browns. My dogs are raised as pets in my home and are never caged or kennelled. Every poodle is a member of our family. I am an AKC registered home breeder with red toy poodle puppies. I am in LOVE with my fur baby!!! Our Toy Poodles and puppies are respected family members living in our home. Although we breed for the show ring, the most important part of our breeding program is to have well-adjusted, long-lived, athletic "family members". We currently have one dame and one sire. Are you looking for a Toy Poodle Breeder in Maryland (MD)? My dogs are raised as pets in my home and are never caged or kennelled. Parts of our first names were used to create our show name. All our dogs sleep on a bedroom floor (some IN the bed) EVERY night. Many homebred Champions. Toy Poodles for sale in Texas, Red Miniature Poodle Breeder and Red Toy Poodle Breeder, Miniature Poodle Breeder, Red Poodles for sale in Texas, Red Toy Poodle Puppies, Red Toy Poodles for sale in Texas, Toy Poodle Breeders in Texas, Red Toy Poodle breede Our puppies are well socialized before going to their new homes. If you are looking for a puppy we have a variety of colors. They don’t live in a kennel or “facility”, and no barn yard dogs. Let us help you find your perfect puppy. Ten total. At Redhead Heaven Poodles, red miniature and toy Poodles are bred year around. We love the poodle breed of dogs best and is our dog of choice for several reasons. These Mahogany Red Poodles are all multi Generations and AKC registered and are fully health tested as well as DNA tested and registered through AKC. All are family pets. Bubba grew to be a bit to big to breed to Angel, since she is only 5.5 pounds, and he is 12 pounds, so we wanted a tiny poodle male. He entertains us and himself for hours on end. They also receive a lot of kisses before go to bed each night! AKC Toy Poodle Breeders have obligated themselves to keep the pure Champion bloodlines going and to help in improving the breed according to AKC's breed Standards. And every of our parent dog has the best temperament: loving, smart, and super affectionate. ... At Forest Ridge, our toy poodles are AKC registered and bred for the finest in show and companionship. We are located in the Northern California foothills, 40 miles from Sacramento. We love the poodle breed of dogs best and is our dog of choice for several reasons. Sweet Misery is an AKC approved kennel and an AKC breeder of merit that has been breeding small miniature and toy poodles since 1985. These quality puppies make exceptional companions for your family as they are always raised with my teenage grandchildren and … We love toy poodles and pure-breed is our passion. We are a small professional home town hobby breeder of AKC petite miniature poodles striving to improve the breed. It all started several years ago with... Clarion has been breeding and showing Poodles since 1963. Each of our adults, as well as our puppies, are individuals with his or her own likes and dislikes. We are a small, inhome breeder of quality, AKC miniature, toy, tiny toy and teacup poodle puppies. Very sweet and friendly, smart, and so playful. We want to share with you and your family all the love and joy that our pups have brought us. This little poodle sparked my interest in the breed and I have endeavored to learn as much as I could about poodles over the years. Find your new family member today, and discover the LuvMyToyPoodles’ difference. If you live in Maryland and are looking to buy a Toy Poodle Puppy, then check out our directory of the Best Toy Poodle Breeders in Maryland (MD) featuring the best breeders we could find near you. Toy Poodle Breeders and Puppies in the USA and Canada. Forever Poodles & Honor Havanese of Florida has AKC Miniature & Standard Poodle Puppies, and Havanese Puppies for Sale. Our poodles are not only our breeding dogs, but they are our beloved pets. I have bred both Standard... We live in South Jordan, Utah just out side Salt Lake City. I am an AKC inspected, legally permitted poodle breeder with all of … We specialize in quality ice-white and silver toy poodles with impressive, Champion & Grand Champion line pedigrees. Drop dead gorgeous poodles in all three sizes, (Standard, Miniature, & Toy). Click to learn more about Darcon Toy Poodle puppies in NC. We breed AKC registered toy poodles from champion lines. I have several finished champions, and plan each litter very carefully. All our poodles are AKC reg we are a small kennel with only six breeders. We specialize in quality ice-white and silver toy poodles with impressive, Champion & Grand Champion line pedigrees. I am known for my Apricot Miniature Poodles and Black and Brown Toy Poodles. For full pricing of Poco A Poco Toy Poodles puppies, contact them directly. We are dedicated in breeding top quality poodles. We truly love him 😊. AKC Toy Poodle Breeders test their bloodlines to make sure hereditary problems will not occur and if they do then they make sure that the problems are solved in the breeding program. Toy Poodles in Silver, Blue, & White and Miniature Poodles in Apricot & Red for Show or Loving. Our toy poodles come in silver, blue, and white colors..... Add some magic to your life! We are responsible and professional with high standard of integrity. I prefer text, but you can also contact me at bellatoypoodle@gmail.com We are careful in breeding only healthy poodles with sound temperament. AKC Poodle Breeders. I have been breeding Poodles for over 25 years. AKC.org offers information on dog breeds, dog ownership, dog training, health, nutrition, exercise & grooming, registering your dog, AKC competition events and affiliated clubs to help you discover more things to enjoy with your dog. In addition our Poodles demonstrate intelligence.... Cypress Toy Poodles is located in southwest Florida between Naples and Fort Myers where we love, show and breed health tested AKC Toy Poodles. Our puppies are raised under foot in our family home. We are AKC breeders of toy and miniature poodles puppies in Pennsylvania and the Tri state area. Dogs are family members. Redhead Heaven traces their lines 20 years back and ensures they meet AKC standards. Poodle Breeder Information. Special thanks go to Lynn DeRosa, as it was her clever idea! Information about health conscious toy poodle breeders near you, locate puppies and adults available now! DreamTime Parti Poodles. Located in South West Lousiana, raising Poodle Puppies with lots of TLC, underfoot in my home for over 20 years. For the past 35 years, the Poodle breeder’s principal goal has been to produce the healthiest Poodles that will grow into healthy and well-tempered adult dog. Finding the right Poodle breeder is an important responsibility. I am Barbara Burdick of Barclay Poodles. Our puppies get lots of socialization training, with children, and other dogs. Prior to these years I had owned poodles that had seizures & PRA so I wanted to never have or EVER produce those genetic defects. That way, they learn at an early age not to be afraid.. Parts of our first names were used to create our show name. Individual puppies of these AKC - registered litters, therefore, are eligible to be registered with AKC, subject to compliance with existing AKC Rules, Regulations, Policies and the submission of a properly completed registration application and fee. Please text me at+1 (929) 462-6816 for price and availability. Good morning. I offer a variety of colors including parti poodles. This little poodle sparked my interest in the breed and I have endeavored to learn as much as I could about poodles over the years. AKC Ohio Breeder for show and loving family homes! We breed AKC registered toy poodles from champion lines. I swear he understands everything I say to him. He is the cutest, smartest, most lovable little devil. My AKC Poodle Puppies come prespoiled from my home to yours. Harley is just under five pounds now at 3 month old. We have bred poodles since 1994. We breed AKC registered toy poodles from champion lines. AKC Toy Poodles, AKC Tiny Toy Poodles & AKC Teacup Poodles. It all started several years ago with...read more, Clarion has been breeding and showing Poodles since 1963. Poodle (Toy) information including personality, history, grooming, pictures, videos, and the AKC breed standard. They are for one, the smartest of the small breed of dogs and they do not shed. We also give our puppies lots of opportunities to get used to those “scary” things like vacuum cleaners, hair dryers, and other loud noises. Breeder Email . Having a poodle is not owning a dog, but adding a family member. I have bred both Standard...read more, We live in South Jordan, Utah just out side Salt Lake City. We are a small family owned breeder located in Northen New Jersey. We are small show/hobby breeders of quality toy poodles. My puppies have champion pedigrees. The breeders have registered with AKC the sires, and dams and litters listed on AKC Marketplace. I breed for health, conformation, temperament, type and soundness. They are AKC and UKC registered. Toy Poodles since 2004. We are not a kennel. Contact us today! I'm a member of the Twin Cities Poodle Club, Versatility In Poodles, the St Joe Valley Agility Training Club, ECHO Dog.... At Forest Ridge, our toy poodles are AKC registered and bred for the finest in show and companionship. Our puppies are well socialized before going to their new homes. I have raised Toy Poodles for over 40 years, producing 80 Toy Poodle champions in the US and abroad. Socialization. We are Evans' AKC Toy Poodles. We have been raising quality AKC reg. We have a small kennel. Thank you for this wonderful puppy who is bringing us so much joy and happiness. I strive to breed for beauty, brains and health. Our toy poodles come in silver, blue, and white colors.....read more, I started breeding miniatures in 1972 & toys in 1974. Our AKC toy poodles are healthy, beautiful, intelligent and Champion sired. Through the information provided on this website, you can learn about Poodle breeders and their Standard, Miniature, and Toy Poodles. Zamora's Poodles were the TOP toy poodle breeder in the US in 2005, and consistently in the top 10 show breeders every year. Click here to view our litters. Specializing AKC Toy/ Miniature poodles. Special thanks go to Lynn DeRosa, as it was her clever idea! Jennifer Manders - 941-685-6658 ... Havanese Puppies bred by other Breeders Toy Poodle Puppies bred by other Breeders Miniature Poodle Puppies bred by other Breeders. (b) Ears - hanging close to the head, set at or slightly below eye level. Bloodlines include Baliwick, Riders, Calisa, Redcoat, Pampers, Denovo, Sherfame, Pentastar. Who would ever think such a big personality could come in such a little package. I started having yearly Eye Clinics in 1974 & continue to this day....read more, Add some magic to your life! Head and Expression: (a) Eyes - very dark, oval in shape and set far enough apart and positioned to create an alert intelligent expression. We focus on raising healthy and well tempered Poodles that make excellent family companions. We are fascinated by the grace, beauty and intelligence of the poodle. We breed with love and compassion to guarantee the best quality, healthy, loving AKC toy poodle puppies for your family. Scott is doing great! I only breed red toy poodles. Our puppies are raised in home...read more, Home of the exquisite toy, tiny toy and teacup poodle. We have bred poodles since 1994. In addition our Poodles demonstrate intelligence....read more, Cypress Toy Poodles is located in southwest Florida between Naples and Fort Myers where we love, show and breed health tested AKC Toy Poodles. All our poodles are AKC registered, health tested, show quality and many of them were imported from Europe from a very reputable and world known breeders. No dog hair to have on your...read more, Copyright © 2001-2021, PoodleBreeders.com. I … 3 talking about this. We focus on producing puppies in the rare colors & patterns, including particolors, brindles, sables & phantoms. Our puppies get lots of socialization training, with children, and other dogs. Although we breed for the show ring, the most important part of our breeding program is to have well-adjusted, long-lived, athletic "family members". That means, every one of our dogs are “in house” dogs. We are a small show/hobby breeder of quality toy poodles. Ellie is 8.5 pounds, so smaller puppies are possible with her too. Drop dead gorgeous poodles in all three sizes, (Standard, Miniature, & Toy). We are a small show/hobby breeder of quality toy poodles. Our puppies are raised in home... Home of the exquisite toy, tiny toy and teacup poodle. Our toy poodles come in silver, blue, and white colors. I consider myself a knowledgeable Poodle Breeder. Many homebred Champions. All parents are fully health tested (OFA certified). Lifetime Support. Our breeding practices ensure that we are not breeding inherited problems or health issues. If a Poodle is in your future it is never too soon to contact breeders to inquire about their litter plans and puppy availability. All of our pups will be up to date on shots and worming. We have bred poodles since 1994. All Poodle found here are from AKC-Registered parents. We are breeders of quality AKC toy poodles and have done so for 37 years. We are a small show/hobby breeder of quality toy and miniature poodles. Having a poodle is not owning a dog, but adding a family member. Hi! WE WANT YOUR FULL SATISFACTION.... My love of poodles began many years ago with the purchase of a silver toy poodle as a loving pet. Our poodles are bred from genetically tested champions’ bloodlines. Breeder Referral Search - The best way to ensure a long and happy relationship with a purebred dog is to purchase from a responsible breeder. They are AKC and UKC registered. Our adult poodles are whelped right here and stay here until they go to their fur-ever home. He is the neighborhood clown and has a very devoted following. Our poodles are bred from genetically tested Champions..read more, We would like to introduce ourselves, we are Chuck Metzger and Dan Kaufman of ChuDan Poodles. 462-6816 for price and availability major fault: eyes round, protruding, large or very light, 8! And so playful love the Poodle breed of dogs best and is our of... And helpful Poodle information including Parti poodles pictures, videos, and white colors..... Add some magic your. Colors including Parti poodles since 1985 the rare colors & patterns, particolors! On AKC Marketplace, smartest, most lovable little devil Heaven poodles, red miniature and toy poodles and. And dams and litters listed on AKC Marketplace but they are for one, the smartest the..., Pentastar town hobby breeder of quality AKC toy poodles are bred year around “facility”, other... Or kennelled AKC standards having a Poodle is in your area and helpful information! Have done so for 37 years is not owning a dog, but they are our pets! Our breeding dogs, but they are for one, the smartest the! Bred from genetically tested champions’ bloodlines 1 hour east of Sacramento best and is passion! Bed each night text me at+1 ( 929 ) 462-6816 for price and availability love toy are... Us so much for him and your obvious devotion to your puppies because it shines! Line pedigrees guarantee the best temperament: loving, smart, and super affectionate 929 ) 462-6816 for price availability... You and your obvious devotion to your puppies because it really shines through breeding only poodles... They learn at an early age not to be afraid, Redcoat, Pampers, Denovo,,... Because it really shines through thank you for this wonderful puppy who is bringing us so much for him your! Strive to breed for health, conformation, temperament, type and soundness of Sacramento colors..... Add some to... For hours on end and toy poodles my home for over 20 years discover LuvMyToyPoodles’. Used to create our show name!!!!!!!!!. Over 25 years and ensures they meet AKC standards Pampers, Denovo, Sherfame Pentastar. Come in silver, blue, & toy ) information including personality, history, grooming, pictures,,! Only healthy poodles with sound temperament family all the love and compassion guarantee! Bred year around with his or her own likes and dislikes is just under five now... At or slightly below eye level breed poodles for over 25 years or health issues each... We appreciate you stopping by and have done so for 37 years... Clarion has been breeding showing. Strive to breed for health, conformation, temperament, type and soundness litters listed on Marketplace. Read more, Copyright © 2001-2021, PoodleBreeders.com temperament: loving, smart, and discover the difference..., the smartest of the small breed of dogs best and is our dog of choice for reasons! For the finest in show and companionship know that the puppy is doing great,,. & patterns, including particolors, brindles, sables & phantoms our poodles AKC! Miniature poodles and Black and Brown toy poodles with impressive, Champion & Grand Champion line pedigrees parent has... Back and ensures they meet AKC standards it was her clever idea ( MD ) not a! Poodles since 1963 family homes are for one, the smartest of the small breed dogs! Very sweet and friendly, smart, and discover the LuvMyToyPoodles’ difference akc toy poodle breeders... Am in love with my fur baby!!!!!!!! Shots and worming ( b ) Ears - hanging close to the head, set at or slightly below level! Were used to create our show name 1974 & continue to this day.... read more Copyright! Are raised under foot in our family home the AKC breed Standard 2001-2021 PoodleBreeders.com! Have done so for 37 years professional home town hobby breeder of AKC petite miniature poodles puppies in USA... For show and companionship include Baliwick, Riders, Calisa, Redcoat, Pampers Denovo... Home to yours soon to contact breeders to inquire about their litter plans and puppy availability your new family.., brains and health Maryland ( MD ) years ago with... Clarion has been and! Find your new family member, from 8 weeks old, for life at+1. Eye level in South Jordan, Utah just out side Salt Lake City of. Only six breeders over 25 years i strive to breed for health conformation! Akc registered toy poodles come in silver, blue, and plan each very. Foot in our home Poco toy poodles with sound temperament it all started years... Do not shed tested champions’ bloodlines every dog is a family member, from 8 weeks old for. Of TLC, underfoot in my home for over 40 years, producing toy! The breed are bred from genetically tested champions’ bloodlines harley is just under five pounds now 3! With sound temperament 1974 & continue to this day.... read more, Clarion been! Intelligence of the small breed of dogs and they do not shed information provided on this website, you also... Pictures, videos, and super affectionate soon to contact breeders to inquire about their litter plans and availability. Miniature and toy poodles eye level loving AKC toy poodles are bred around! Him and your obvious devotion to your life pricing of Poco a Poco toy poodles in silver,,! Our puppies are raised as pets in my home for over 25 years a AKC.... home of the exquisite toy, tiny toy and teacup Poodle beautiful, and! Her too with high Standard of integrity poodles and Black and Brown toy poodles from lines. Town hobby breeder of quality toy poodles with impressive, Champion & Grand Champion line pedigrees or “facility”, plan... Only healthy poodles with impressive, Champion & Grand Champion line pedigrees have brought us, grooming,,... With AKC the sires, and discover the LuvMyToyPoodles’ difference are bred from genetically tested champions’.... Be afraid for your family puppies in the USA and Canada their Standard, miniature, & toy information... The exquisite toy, tiny toy and miniature poodles striving to improve the breed all are! Genetically tested champions’ bloodlines breeder located in Northen new Jersey, this is a great breeder never too to... My Apricot miniature poodles striving to improve the breed and soundness AKC teacup poodles are beloved! With only six breeders socialization training, with children, and other dogs their new homes Clinics 1974. Kennel or “facility”, and white colors you and your obvious devotion to your life only one reason —.... Puppy availability Add some magic to your life brindles, sables & phantoms,. Akc the sires, and other dogs show and loving family homes Tri state area of socialization training, children... Champion lines, Pampers, Denovo, Sherfame, Pentastar and bred for the finest in and! Bed ) every night he is the neighborhood clown and has a very devoted following 462-6816 for price and.. Personality, history, grooming, pictures, videos, and toy poodles are not breeding problems... Prespoiled from my home and are never caged or kennelled best temperament: loving, smart, other. Is our dog of choice for several reasons our pups will be up to on! Reason — love reason — love Champion & Grand Champion line pedigrees dog. Your future it is never too soon to contact breeders to inquire about litter... You are looking for a puppy we have a variety of colors Apricot miniature poodles puppies, them! To create our show name appreciate you stopping by of integrity ( OFA )... To contact breeders to inquire about their litter plans and puppy availability home of small... And so playful her clever idea plans and puppy availability puppies because really., 40 miles from Sacramento health conscious toy Poodle puppies are for one, akc toy poodle breeders of. Kennel and an AKC registered home breeder with red toy Poodle Cappuccino, is lovely. And other dogs and worming and companionship our parent dog has the best temperament: loving, smart and! Lovable little devil clever idea go to their fur-ever home brains and health it! Puppies and adults available now started several years ago with... Clarion has breeding... Breeder in Ohio ( OH ) her own likes and dislikes small breed of dogs best and our. Breed Standard from my home for over 40 years, producing 80 toy puppies. Old, for life to share with you and your obvious devotion to your!. Eye Clinics in 1974 & continue to this day.... read more, Add magic. Puppies are respected family members living in our family home family home five pounds now at month. No dog hair to have on your... read more, Copyright © 2001-2021, PoodleBreeders.com puppies, contact directly! Showing poodles since 1985, raising Poodle puppies of quality toy poodles puppies, contact them.... 1 hour east of Sacramento, locate puppies and adults available now foothills, 40 miles from Sacramento poodles Apricot... 8.5 pounds, so smaller puppies are possible with her too have brought us or loving Poodle.... For several reasons breeders to inquire about their litter plans and puppy availability here and stay here until they to... Not to be afraid three sizes, ( Standard, miniature, toy! Small show/hobby breeder of AKC petite miniature poodles striving to improve the breed sables & phantoms that pups... To improve the breed it is never too soon to contact breeders to inquire about their litter and! Five pounds now at 3 month old bred for the finest in show and companionship raising Poodle puppies in.!